God's Presence on Earth through His Spirit (Scripture & Photos Examined)

parados

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2015 12:51 pm
@parados,
Here's the link to the photoshopped picture with the original.
http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3559374
neologist

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2015 02:31 pm
@parados,
I think Patch actually believes his asseverations and is not intending to decieve.
Of course, the sad thing is that someone is being deceived.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2015 02:38 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
. . . The god of whom you speak (whether it exists or not) is the god about which my remarks are directed. . .
How many entities (gods) do you count as having communicated with humans in Eden?
I count 2.
The God who created, and
the god who told Eve she would not die.
Are you saying they both had the same intent?
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2015 03:43 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
. . . The god of whom you speak (whether it exists or not) is the god about which my remarks are directed. . .
How many entities (gods) do you count as having communicated with humans in Eden?
I count 2.
The God who created, and
the god who told Eve she would not die.
Are you saying they both had the same intent?

If you want to keep playing this game...I will go along. But I suspect I have more endurance than you, Neo.

The god I am talking about is the same god you mentioned in each of these posts:

http://able2know.org/topic/255975-21#post-5811001

http://able2know.org/topic/255975-19#post-5790281

http://able2know.org/topic/255975-19#post-5790825

http://able2know.org/topic/255975-18#post-5790066

http://able2know.org/topic/255975-18#post-5790070

http://able2know.org/topic/255975-17#post-5789906

http://able2know.org/topic/255975-17#post-5790005

Look at them...and where you used the word "God"...it is that god at whom I address my comments.

You mentioned "God" in some of those places referring to the thing that was in the Garden setting up the sting on Adam and Eve. You never mentioned in them that there were two gods there. You assumed we all knew to what you referred when you said, "God."

How about giving me that same courtesy.

neologist

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2015 03:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Well, Frank, when I use the word God, particularly when capitalized, I am referring to Jehovah, the God who created us.

But, when it comes to the entity who told Eve she would not die, I (and I don't think I am alone in this) am referring to a separate entity. I, and others, refer to him as Satan, the 'original serpent' mentioned in Revelation 12:9.

I can't imagine these 2 entities having the same goal
neologist

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2015 04:05 pm
@neologist,
So, what I am asking you to discern is, if there are 2 competing forces, what would be necessary for the competing issues to be settled?

For, if the issues were to have been settled then and there, one might expect the most powerful to zap the contenders into oblivion and start over. But could there be issues that require the passage of time? And is the God who created us powerful enough to make Revelation 20:4 a reality?
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2015 08:59 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Well, Frank, when I use the word God, particularly when capitalized, I am referring to Jehovah, the God who created us.

But, when it comes to the entity who told Eve she would not die, I (and I don't think I am alone in this) am referring to a separate entity. I, and others, refer to him as Satan, the 'original serpent' mentioned in Revelation 12:9.

I can't imagine these 2 entities having the same goal

I am referring to the one you call God...and I think you know it.

If you want to go back and not play the game...I am willing to discuss any problems you have with my comment that does not involve me having to identify what you do have to identify.

What say?
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2015 09:00 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

So, what I am asking you to discern is, if there are 2 competing forces, what would be necessary for the competing issues to be settled?

For, if the issues were to have been settled then and there, one might expect the most powerful to zap the contenders into oblivion and start over. But could there be issues that require the passage of time? And is the God who created us powerful enough to make Revelation 20:4 a reality?

Who is this for?

And if it is meant for me...what does it have to do with ANYTHING I have said here?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2015 09:11 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
. . . I am referring to the one you call God...and I think you know it. . .
And I refer to the one you call "the god".

Not the same entity
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 08:09 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
. . . I am referring to the one you call God...and I think you know it. . .
And I refer to the one you call "the god".

Not the same entity

Oh, yes it is.

But you apparently will not allow you to see the defects in that god...so better to suggest I am talking about something else.

The god you are talking about is the god you are talking about.

I am talking about that god.

Even you must, by now, see the kinds of distortions you must invent to keep this notion you have whole.
neologist

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 12:57 pm
@Frank Apisa,
OK, Frank. Let me simplify:
The one speaking at Genesis 2:16,17
Quote:
“From every tree of the garden you may eat to satisfaction. 17 But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die."
And the one speaking at Genesis 3:4
Quote:
At this the serpent said to the woman: “You certainly will not die."
Are these 2 the same person?
If not the same person, do they have the same or competing agendas?
If the same agenda, please explain.
If competing agendas, has their dispute been settled as yet?
(You might wish to consider the words at Genesis 3:15)

I contend you are confusing the motive of the serpent with the purpose of the creator.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 01:15 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

OK, Frank. Let me simplify:
The one speaking at Genesis 2:16,17
Quote:
“From every tree of the garden you may eat to satisfaction. 17 But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die."
And the one speaking at Genesis 3:4
Quote:
At this the serpent said to the woman: “You certainly will not die."
Are these 2 the same person?

It does not matter to me one iota if they are or many, in your mind, or not.

I am talking about the god you term God...with a capital "G." I am talking about the god that Jesus worshiped. I am talking about the god mentioned in damn near every piece of Jehovah's Witnesses material left at my door.

If one goes to the JW.com site...the first thing you read is:

Quote:
We come from hundreds of ethnic and language backgrounds, yet we are united by common goals. Above all, we want to honor Jehovah, the God of the Bible and the Creator of all things. We do our best to imitate Jesus Christ and are proud to be called Christians. Each of us regularly spends time helping people learn about the Bible and God’s Kingdom. Because we witness, or talk, about Jehovah God and his Kingdom, we are known as Jehovah’s Witnesses.

I am talking about that god, Neo...and you know it.

So why not stop playing this nonsense game that you are going to "simplify" something you want desperately to pretend I do not understand.

Quote:

If not the same person, do they have the same or competing agendas?
If the same agenda, please explain.
If competing agendas, has their dispute been settled as yet?
(You might wish to consider the words at Genesis 3:15)

I contend you are confusing the motive of the serpent with the purpose of the creator.

This all started when I wrote:

Quote:
Using the reasoning being used here...and in Christian apologetics...it can reasonably and logically be argued that evil started with the god. Everything that constitutes evil...using the reasoning being used here and Christian apologetics...began with the god.

If you want to say there is fault...that fault falls at the feet of the god.

And using that reasoning (which really isn’t reasoning, it is not particularly adept rationalization)…EVERYTHING…EVERYTHING…began with the god of the Bible…the god I laboriously identified up above.

Everything, Neo!

I understand you guys want to place the onus on Adam and Eve…the people who were denied knowledge of right and wrong…for doing wrong.

The story itself...which is almost certainly a fairytale...is the problem, Neo. Not my reasoning…or my ability to understand.

It is your devotion to the fairytale…the very, very defective fairytale.

Now...if you want to continue to pretend that the problem here is that I am not understanding two or thirty gods when I say "the god of the Bible", Neo...keep at it. But you are looking like a chum doing it...and I really do not want you to look like a chump.
neologist

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 01:49 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
I understand you guys want to place the onus on Adam and Eve
Is that what you understand?

Then I have confused you.

Sorry.
Patches

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 02:18 pm
@Smileyrius,
It was Lucifer who brought evil into this world.
Patches

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 02:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Evil in this world began with Lucifer as a serpent in the Garden of Eden and continues with you lying about God today.
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 02:29 pm
@parados,
I can assure you that I know more than that angels and ghost website. Those people do not even know what a spirit orb is. I would suggest that you stick to my opening thread if you want to know more about the orb.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 02:43 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
I understand you guys want to place the onus on Adam and Eve
Is that what you understand?

Then I have confused you.

Sorry.

No I haven't, Neo. I understand what you are doing much more clearly than you think.

You are just playing the game in a different sandbox...hoping no one will notice.

I'll be here for you.
neologist

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 03:41 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:
It was Lucifer who brought evil into this world.
The Latin term lucifer is not a name. It is a title.
If you are referring to the serpent of Genesis, chapter 3, why not use Satan?
neologist

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 03:44 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I truly am sorry, Frank.
I have failed to explain the most important issue in the universe.
Patches

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 04:50 pm
@neologist,
Ok, lets use the word Satan.
0 Replies