God's Presence on Earth through His Spirit (Scripture & Photos Examined)

FBM

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2015 09:52 pm
@Wilso,
Whew. I haven't run across anything like that in a loooong time... Confused
Patches

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2015 11:20 pm
Dreams - a gateway to the spirit world.
http://www.neardeathsite.com/cayce5.php
This is just so that you get an idea of what I'm talking about.
Patches

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2015 11:44 pm
Please note that the only point that I am trying to make by posting the link in the previous post is that dreams are a gateway to the spirit world. I do not necessarily adhere to any of the other beliefs on that link. Thank you.
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2015 11:47 pm
It is foolish to close your eyes to the truth.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 02:13 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

This is just so that you get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Scary place for a sane person. Yours is a mind I'd rather not see into.
Patches

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 07:38 am
@Wilso,
If you could, you would be a Christian.
FBM

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 07:46 am
@Patches,
Patches, I cringe to think that another human being might be in a position to have to entrust their health to you. From what I gather, you're more likely to grab some crystals or start praying and/or waving your hands to manipulate ther chi or suggest lucid dreaming, channelling aliens or something, rather than taking them to a real doctor. I shudder at the prospects for that person.
Patches

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 07:52 am
@FBM,
I'm not that way at all. I would recommend them seeing a health care professional and pray for them.
FBM

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 07:54 am
@Patches,
OK. All's good, then. Just checking.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 01:56 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

That is the ultimate statement of the breathtaking arrogance of the religious. There is NOTHING you could show me, that would make me a Christian you pathetic fuckwit. Until your God appears in front of me, I will be an atheist, and I will fight the influence of your insanity on the world with every ounce of strength in me. ******* weirdo. Time to delete you.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 02:01 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

Patches wrote:

That is the ultimate statement of the breathtaking arrogance of the religious. There is NOTHING you could show me, that would make me a Christian you pathetic fuckwit. Until your God appears in front of me, I will be an atheist, and I will fight the influence of your insanity on the world with every ounce of strength in me. ******* weirdo. Time to delete you.

Wonderful example of atheistic temperament and understanding on your part, Wilso.

So tell me, Wilso, is there a GOD...or is the existence of a GOD impossible?
Patches

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 05:23 pm
@Wilso,
Troll.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 05:53 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You must admit, Frank
Wilso certainly has a way with words.
Razz
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 05:57 pm
As a relevant aside, Patch.
Has the spirit given you any insight?
Like, what is the kingdom Jesus tells us to pray for?
Patches

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 07:36 pm
@neologist,
I believe that all the insight that one needs can be found in the Catholic Bible.
neologist

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 07:54 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:
I believe that all the insight that one needs can be found in the Catholic Bible.
Where in the Catholic Bible, might I ask?
Patches

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 09:36 pm
@neologist,
I believe in the whole bible.
Wilso

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 11:18 pm
God on the ropes.
http://www.salon.com/2015/01/03/god_is_on_the_ropes_the_brilliant_new_science_that_has_creationists_and_the_christian_right_terrified/
neologist

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 11:50 pm
@Patches,
So, you really would prefer to avoid my question, eh?
FBM

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2015 05:20 am
@Wilso,

I ran across that elsewhere, too. Very interesting. From your link:

Quote:
It doesn’t mean we should expect life everywhere in the universe — lack of a decent atmosphere or being too far from the sun still makes most of our solar system inhospitable for life with or without England’s perspective. But it does mean that “under certain conditions” where life is possible — as it is here on Earth, obviously — it is also quite probable, if not, ultimately, inevitable. Indeed, life on Earth could well have developed multiple times independently of each other, or all at once, or both. The first truly living organism could have had hundreds, perhaps thousands of siblings, all born not from a single physical parent, but from a physical system, literally pregnant with the possibility of producing life. And similar multiple births of life could have happened repeatedly at different points in time.
0 Replies