God's Presence on Earth through His Spirit (Scripture & Photos Examined)

Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 11:07 am
The Spirit of truth's memory is so perfect that when He remembers you as a living person, you are literally a living person in His memory. Memories do not get anymore perfect than this.
timur

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 11:32 am
@Patches,
Did the holy spirit tell you to come here spouting your nonsense?

You didn't address any of the questions I asked you.

Is the holy spirit failing you? Indeed you don't seem very spiritual.

Just another oil snake salesman..
Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 11:46 am
@timur,
This thread is truth and not nonsense. It is you who lacks discernment, not I.

I've answered all your questions pertaining to the Holy Spirit and this thread.

It is not the Holy Ghost that has failed me. It is people like you who lack spiritual understanding of the things of the Spirit of God and when someone like me reveals the truth to you, you call it nonsense. It is people like you who have failed me.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 11:51 am
What obligation does anyone have to you that you are justified in characterizing their expression of their opinions as a failure?
Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 12:06 pm
@Setanta,
The Holy Spirit has not failed me. It is my opinion that the failure lays on the individuals lack of spiritual discernment and inability to know the things of the Spirit of God.
Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 12:42 pm
It is through God's Spirit that He and His Son looks upon us.

Psalm 33:18 Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy.

NKJV Scholastic Commentary, eye of the LORD: This is a particularly warm image of God's care for His people. God watches all people, but He looks with delight on those who fear Him and hope in His mercy.
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 03:05 pm
Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

NKJV Scholastic Commentary: This invitation by the Spirit remains open to anyone who will come by faith to Christ to accept the LORD's gracious offer of eternal life.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 03:11 pm
Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 03:21 pm
@edgarblythe,
How sad for you.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 03:31 pm
@Patches,
On the contrary. How sad for you.
Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 03:50 pm
@edgarblythe,
I've had evil spirits in my life as a consequence of my sin. The human spirits without God are lost, wicked and are in ruins...of no value or worth. They lose their memories, family and friends. They are masters at the art of deception. They have anger and hatred in their hearts and are miserable. They thirst for all that only a most loving Creator can give them. It is sad to see a soul go to waste like that.
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 04:10 pm
@Patches,
Especially your soul is wasted big time. What sins did you commit?
Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 04:14 pm
@CalamityJane,
Sorry, but it is a little personal and I'd rather not discuss it.
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 06:46 pm
God in His immense love for mankind created humans to be with Him as part of a most loving heavenly family with the angels. There is nothing more beautiful for the Christian than this. To go against this is to go against all we were created for. It is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. One suffers spiritual death, is in ruins and of no value or worth. Man is better off had he not been born. Hence, the value of salvation is greater than the sum of our lives. God is a righteous God and must punish sin. Evil would burn in the hearts of man otherwise. Due to man's iniquities, man was unable to be with God and was to be punished. God in His great plans and love for mankind sent His only begotten Son as Christ, the Redeemer of the believers, so that the souls can be salvaged and may not suffer the human condition of being without Him.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

God has proven His love for mankind through His Son Jesus Christ.

Patches

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 05:45 am
Hebrew 10:15-18 But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; For after He had said before,

"This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them, " then He adds, "Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more." Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.
timur

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 06:02 am
@Patches,
Can't you get your sorry ass elsewhere instead of occupying the bandwidth of this side with your crap?

Your asinine posts defeat your supposed purpose.
Patches

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 06:10 am
@timur,
troll
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 06:15 am
@Patches,
I'm sure you think that you are the perfection of spirit . . . it may surprise you to learn that not everyone will agree with you.
Patches

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 06:24 am
Romans 14:17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

NKJV Scholastic Commentary: The kingdom of God does not consist of external things like food, but in spiritual realities like righteousness in action and thought, peace that seeks harmony, and joy that comes from the Holy Spirit. Those who understand the spiritual realities of the kingdom will not choose the brief joy of satisfying selfish desires over the spiritual joy of putting aside those desires for the sake of others.
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 06:31 am
@Setanta,
Our potential to be perfect can only be fulfilled by God. I think of those in heaven as being perfect with God. I'm merely a lowly imperfect servant of the Lord while here on earth.
0 Replies