God's Presence on Earth through His Spirit (Scripture & Photos Examined)

Patches

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 06:58 am
Great is the love that the Father has given us in Jesus Christ.

0 Replies

timur

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 07:57 am
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 08:22 am
The Christian Halo is symbolic of divinity and supreme power. Divinity means of, or pertaining to god. The Holy Spirit is god, the third person of the Holy Trinity.

Notice how the supernatural orb looks exactly like this Christian Halo.

http://www.hauntedhovel.com/images/orb9.jpghttp://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/files/2014/01/halo.jpg

I believe that the Christian Halo can be seen in scripture as the Spirit of God alighting upon Jesus.

Mathew 3:16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold; the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

The Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of God alighting upon Jesus most likely appeared as a Halo.
timur

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 09:01 am
@Patches,
You are posting crap again.

Let's me show you the real meaning of the Christ's halo:

Quote:
What is the origin of the Christian fish symbol?

The Greek word for fish is "ichthys." As early as the first century, Christians made an acrostic from this word: Iesous Christos Theou Yios Soter, i.e. Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior.

That's why the Christ's halo is a fish eye:

http://www.texaswoodcarvers.com/images/123%20Van%20Dyke/Fish%20Eye%20CrappieTrout.jpeg

Patches

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 09:08 am
@timur,
It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

- Mark Twain
timur

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 09:18 am
@Patches,
That's one worn out quote that I first read decades ago.

Are you so brilliant that you cannot see the irony of it?

You came here spouting nonsense about something based on faith.

Other than faith, facts do exist too.

You cannot even prove that the Christ existed, let alone his halo.
Patches

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 09:21 am
@timur,
If you do not believe in Christ, what is your motive for being on a Christian forum?
timur

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 09:25 am
@Patches,
Why are you being on an atheist forum spouting your nonsense about things you don't know existed?
Patches

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 09:48 am
@timur,
This thread is under Christianity, God and Religion.

PS: It should be under Reality as well.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 09:52 am
This is not a "Christian forum." Christianity, and many other mental health problems do get discussed here, though.
Patches

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 10:05 am
@Setanta,
You think Christianity is a mental health problem. Those spirits without God in the afterlife are the psychotic-like ones. Christ frees us from being a lying, deceiving, psychopathic devil in the afterlife. On the contrary, it is the non-Christian that will truly experience the mental health problems in the afterlife, not the Christian.
Setanta

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 10:07 am
@Patches,
Why are so many christians filled with rage and hate?
Patches

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 10:16 am
@Setanta,
Christian are only human. It is the devil in hell which has anger and hatred in its heart. This is the fate of the non-Christian. It is the Christian that wants to lead people away from such evil. You need to see the truth.
Patches

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 10:32 am
Warning: This thread contains real photographs of the Holy Spirit. If you did not believe in God, these photos may cause blindness.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 10:39 am
@Patches,
Irony is not dead, it just goes unrecognized by its perpetrators.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 10:40 am
There is absolutely no reason to consider your self-serving maundering to be the "truth" about anything.
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 11:56 am
@Patches,
It is the wise man who searches scripture for the truth and believes.

Here again, testimony of the Spirit of God alighting upon Jesus and most likely appearing as a Halo.

John 1:32-34 John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of the heaven, and He remained upon Him, "I did not recognize Him, but He who sent me to baptize in water said to me. 'He upon whom you see the Spirit descending and remaining upon Him, this is the One who baptizes in the Holy Spirit.' "I myself have seen, and have testified that this is the Son Of God."
fresco

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 11:57 am
@Patches,
email just received from Prophets4U Inc
Quote:
O Lowly Servant ! (aka Patches)
Wherefore art thou blitzing multiple earthly forums with My divine revelations given unto thee alone ? Casteth not pearls before swine, for thou knowest well that although the pearls may be artificial, the swine are always real !
timur

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 11:59 am
@Patches,
So you are intended in posting all your fairy tales book here?

Sometimes we get nutcases like you..
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 12:05 pm
@fresco,
Hi fresco, my pearls are genuine and surely they are not all swine here.

PS: The Holy Spirit has been revealed to many for thousands of years. Peace.