God's Presence on Earth through His Spirit (Scripture & Photos Examined)

Smileyrius

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 05:17 pm
@Patches,
This all depends on your definition of evil.
In order for the one named Satan to "bring" evil into the world, would you not agree that he would have to have been without evil prior to it's conception.
Wilso

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 08:13 pm
Reflections and raindrops are the holy spirit? It's ******* incredible. Every time that I think I have encountered the most pathetic, dangerous and deluded lunatic on the web, some other fuckwit comes along and out does the last. This is someone I definitely wouldn't turn my back on.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 09:00 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

I truly am sorry, Frank.
I have failed to explain the most important issue in the universe.

You are rationalizing, Neo.

You should not be doing this here.

This kind of thing is for knocking on doors application.

0 Replies

Patches

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 08:26 am
@Smileyrius,
I believe that the fall of the angels occurred before the creation of man. Satan and the angels already knew of good and evil. He was evil himself and tempted Eve of his own free will. Eve did not have the knowledge good of evil and was an innocent before Satan's deceit. Thus Satan who was already evil brought evil into this world in the beginning of our time with the lie and had evil intentions for the fall of all mankind. He is a clever one.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 08:28 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

I believe that the fall of the angels occurred before the creation of man. Satan and the angels already knew of good and evil. He was evil himself and tempted Eve of his own free will. Eve did not have the knowledge good of evil and was an innocent before Satan's deceit. Thus Satan who was already evil brought evil into this world in the beginning of our time with the lie and had evil intentions for the fall of all mankind. He is a clever one.

And who brought Satan into this world?

Irving?

Infinite regression!
Patches

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 08:44 am
@Wilso,
I ask you kindly to refrain from sending your cuss words into my home. I never said that photos of raindrops, reflections, or other photo anomalies called an "orb" are of the Holy Spirit. Clearly, you misunderstood. Photo's of spirit orbs, angel orbs and supernatural orbs are of the Holy Spirit. You need to be able to distinguish between them. The photo's in my opening post are of the Holy Spirit. It may be easier for you to stick to them, than having to sort through all the photos and lies about orbs on the internet. Please do not be discouraged. Truth buried amongst lies is not always easy to find. You can find the truth in my OP.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 09:40 am
@Patches,
What the **** is a "cuss" word supposed to be?

You need to learn how to use the apostrophe properly if you don't want people to think you're a ******* idiot.
neologist

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 12:55 pm
@Patches,
Wilso is here and Wilso is as Wilso is. A2k is a theater of many actors. If you wish to not see negativity, put the offenders on ignore. Then you will see only those who share your delusion.

On the other hand, you could endeavor to provide some proof for your asseverations other than mere fantasy.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 12:59 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Irving?
I thought Irving was from Hohokus.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 01:15 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Irving?

I think you are right, Neo. Either there or Moonachie. We've got some great names here! Wink
neologist

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 02:11 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Irving?
neologist wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
I think you are right, Neo. Either there or Moonachie. We've got some great names here! Wink
Send 'em over here, Frank. We'll give 'em a Dosewallips.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 02:16 pm
@Patches,
As I predicted, you won't admit your mistakes.
neologist

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 02:23 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
As I predicted, you won't admit your mistakes.
You give him credit for the ability to see his mistakes.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 05:39 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You need to learn how to use the apostrophe properly if you don't want people to think you're a ******* idiot.

Too late
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 07:03 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I cuss word is a curse word.

I guess heavy duty christians like to say cuss instead of curse, because to say that might be too close to the real thing for them.

I think it's more of a Southern US thing. I've said it in a joking way.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2015 02:21 am
@chai2,
I'm still at a loss, do you get a lot of cursing over there? How did Wilso curse anyone?
FBM

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2015 02:44 am
@izzythepush,
Is "to not give a tinker's cuss" not well known in your parts? Granted, it's pretty old-fashioned, but I thought it was still well known in English-speaking countries.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/give+a+tinker's+cuss
izzythepush

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2015 03:37 am
@FBM,
Heard the phrase, don't see how it's relevant. How has Wilso cursed anyone?
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2015 06:26 am
@Wilso,
@Izzy:

Just expressing surprise that you didn't seen to know the word "cuss." As for Wilso's cussing, this was most likely it:

Wilso wrote:

Reflections and raindrops are the holy spirit? It's ******* incredible. Every time that I think I have encountered the most pathetic, dangerous and deluded lunatic on the web, some other fuckwit comes along and out does the last. This is someone I definitely wouldn't turn my back on.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2015 06:33 am
Cursing.

Profaning.

Swearing.

Blaspheming.

Used as synonyms...but each has a specific, individual meaning.