God's Presence on Earth through His Spirit (Scripture & Photos Examined)

Patches

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2014 05:05 pm
The photographs that I will be presenting are of the Holy Spirit and have been an unsolved mystery to mankind for decades. To understand the Holy Spirit, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the old and new testaments of the Holy Bible.

2 Corinthians 4:18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

I will be discussing the Spirit of God, Ezekiel's wheels, chariots of God, the Spirit of truth, supernatural orbs and how they are all one and the same Holy Spirit. I will be discussing some of His works here on earth and you can see for yourselves just how He is highly misunderstood in the world today.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God (based on scripture).

http://iamlori.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/ezekiel_s_vision_op_800x400.jpg

What you are looking at above appearing before Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible, is Father God on His throne, Cherubim (living creatures), and what Ezekiel describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel"...an orbital description of the Holy Spirit Himself as a living chariot of God.

Excerpt from, "Ezekiel's Vision of God."

Ezekiel 1:15-21 Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome, and the rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Below is a photograph of a spirit within the Holy Spirit Himself as one of God's chariots...also known as Ezekiel's wheels.

http://www.extremumspiritum.com/images/2013/07/xmas-orb.jpg

Ezekiel 1:21 "for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels"

"for the spirit of the living creature was in the orb"

Ezekiel 1:19 "and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up"

"and when the living creature was lifted up from the earth, the orb was lifted up"

Please note that the Holy Spirit appearing before Ezekiel with Father God and the Cherubim (living creatures) would have appeared as much more than the Holy Spirit in this photograph.

Psalm 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands; The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.

https://s-media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/9e/b3/a0/9eb3a093f0a09e19658956141033ae1f.jpg

Even thousands of thousands"

Please notice how these supernatural orbs resemble an eyeball. This is the Spirit of truth who bears witness.

http://www.hauntedhovel.com/images/orb9.jpghttp://aashdown.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/eyeball4.jpg

1 John 5:6 And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The photograph at top left is the Spirit of truth (Holy Spirit) looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph.

The Holy Spirit also bears witness to our consciousness.

Roman 9:1 I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

The following verse along with the photo at top left demonstrates God's presence through His Spirit on earth.

2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.

The Spirit of truth bears witness to and testifies of Christ.

John 15:26-27 But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me. And you also bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.

The Holy Spirit Glorifies Christ

The Spirit of truth bears witness to the indwelt Spirit of Christ in the Christian.

John 16:13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears he will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

The Spirit of truth glorifies Christ by bearing witness that we belong to Christ and declaring this to the Apostles who sit on the thrones of judgment so that we are not judged and may go onto the Father.

This is how Christ builds His kingdom through the Holy Spirit here on earth.

Romans 8:15-16 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba' Father". The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

jespah

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2014 05:27 pm
In my neverending quest to answer all topics musically, I present this gem from the '80s.
Patches

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2014 05:49 pm
@jespah,
1 Corinthians 4:18 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The Christian who does have the Spirit of God may still lack understanding of spiritual things.
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2014 05:55 pm
Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

It is through His Spirit that God and Jesus hears our cries.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 01:02 am
@jespah,
What you should have written was:
Quote:
In my never ending quest to answer all topics musically, I present this gem from the '80s.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 01:04 am
@Patches,
Better photos here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF1p4qRkTZ8
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 01:13 am
Can i interest you in the purchase of a bridge? Used, but in good condition, it should be a real money-maker for you and your ministry. Cash only, no checks . . .
0 Replies

knaivete

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 02:55 am
@Patches,
Quote:
"a wheel in the middle of a wheel"...an orbital description

0 Replies

Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 07:54 am
God looks upon us through His Spirit with a loving heart.

1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 08:04 am
It is the wise person who looks to God and scripture for truth.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 08:04 am
@Patches,
Why not taking these into account?

"And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people"
Exodus 32:14

"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name"
Exodus 15:3

"For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God"
Exodus 34:14

"Blessed is everyone that feareth the Lord."
Psalms 128
Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 08:15 am
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.

0 Replies

timur

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 08:25 am
@timur,
Pretending to be the only one who interprets the bible properly, are you?
Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 08:31 am
@timur,
I'm primarily focusing on the Holy Spirit with this thread.

It is through His Spirit that God keeps watch on the good and the evil of this world.

Proverbs 15:3 The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Keeping watch on the evil and the good.

It is through Christ that we are delivered from the consequences of our own evils (sin).
Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 08:35 am
@timur,
My interpretation of the Bible is no different than a theologians.
timur

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 08:37 am
@Patches,
Don't you get the impression that you are avoiding anything that doesn't suit your views?

You certainly know that the very concept of trinity is challenged even within the christian doctrine..
Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 09:19 am
@timur,
As a nine year old child, I saw Jesus in the most beautiful of whites dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane. I have heard the voice of my Father say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time". His voice sounds of greatness not of this world. Jesus had revealed the Holy Spirit and Spirit of truth to me. Also, I have had an extensive relationship with the Holy Spirit. Here is a link to my testimony entitled, "A Testimony of God's Love" under the username, "notforgotten".

http://www.christianforums.com/t7720346/

Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 09:32 am
My life can be summed up in a song.

0 Replies

timur

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 09:36 am
@Patches,
So, now you are reverting to links from religious sites as though you could not explain the incoherences you are spouting.

Let's take a look:

Quote:
"the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time"

Who is fighting against good and evil?
Is that something it/he/she does at once?

Quote:
His voice sounds of greatness not of this world.

That's some big pretense!
In what countries have you been? What strange and far away areas have you visited?
In order to assert it doesn't belong to this world, you need to know the world.
I guess you know zilch of it..

Quote:
Jesus had revealed the Holy Spirit and Spirit of truth to me.

I don't care about the holy spirit but can't you share the spirit of truth with me?
Or are you such a greedy individual that you keep it for yourself alone?

Quote:
Also, I have had an extensive relationship with the Holy Spirit.

So, how did your relationship end? Did he keep the house and do you pay alimony?
Patches

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 10:19 am
@timur,
An incoherence to you does not make an incoherence to another.

It is the human condition that we are evil and wicked in the afterlife without God. God battles this evil through His Son as Christ.

We hear the voices of "great men" through our media today. Father God's voice sounds of greatness way beyond these people.

Psalm 99:2 The LORD is great in Zion, And He is high above all the peoples.

The Spirit of truth is the Holy Spirit who bears witness, gives testimony and reveals the future. The second half of my OP describes the Spirit of truth.

My relationship with the Holy Spirit will continue to thrive for all of eternity in heaven.