George Galloway Full of Crap When He Says Jews have no right to be in Palestine

buttflake

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 12:56 pm
@buttflake,
Quote:
Galloway is a Muslim. Has that been mentioned?

Why would a fact deserve a thumbs down? If you do not wish to include facts or value them in your argument you shouldn't post on this subject. Who ever you are.
buttflake

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 01:07 pm
@buttflake,
I am new here but I can see this forum is not weasel free. I guess I am dealing with one now. If you do not have the where with all to reply why bother?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 01:25 pm
@InfraBlue,
That conclusion is easily supported by the ratio of Palestinians vs Jews before 1947, and how most international countries considered the Palestinian and Jews ratio in that country. Since then, the Zionists have taken over most of the land through wars, threats and forced removal.

Where in this world has that ever happened in the 20th century? NOWHERE.

The Jews attempts to rationalize why they own Israel is based on the Torah, a book without much basis in fact. God gave the Jews the land of Israel?

Exactly how did god speak to those people who supposedly recorded this message from god?

God is a figment of men's imagination; it's not real, factual, or can be proved.

God in his wisdom told the Jews they were awarded some land by god; and only the Jews. I call that highly discriminatory against all other humans. A god who would declare a piece of land to one people without understanding the future agony that has brought about to other innocent humans, that god is pretty stupid. He treats Palestinians lives not worth the land they live on.

Shame on god; he's a bigot and brute.

What ever happened to the evolution of man who were proceeded by the primates? That history was never recorded by the god who gave lands to the Jews. I wonder why.

Man can record anything and everything; even fiction.
Olivier5

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 01:39 pm
@buttflake,
Thanks for mentioning it. Now what?
0 Replies

buttflake

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 01:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

Where else did the UN establish a Jewish state?
cicerone imposter

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 01:50 pm
@buttflake,
You're posting one sentence out of context. Is that the best you can do?
What I posted was,
Quote:
That conclusion is easily supported by the ratio of Palestinians vs Jews before 1947, and how most international countries considered the Palestinian and Jews ratio in that country. Since then, the Zionists have taken over most of the land through wars, threats and forced removal.

What has that anything to do with the UN except for the fact that the UN has more resolutions against Israel than any other country on this planet. For the size of Israel, that's enormous by anyone's measurement!
izzythepush

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 05:33 pm
@buttflake,
buttflake wrote:

Galloway is a Muslim. Has that been mentioned?

No he's not, he's a Catholic. He is an MP for the Respect Party which courts the Moslem vote, and tends to win by elections, but he's a Catholic. He was on telly a few weeks ago, talking about opposing Scottish independence because of the SNPs historical anti Catholic bias.

0 Replies

buttflake

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 08:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You're posting one sentence out of context. Is that the best you can do?

Maybe I should read more before I post. I suggest you think more before you post.

Who started those wars? Not Israel. And who makes the threats?
cicerone imposter

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 09:20 pm
@buttflake,
If you have any complaints about what I post, tell me what it is. That's a very simple concept - if you bother to understand how discussions work.

"Who started those wars?" Your question and answer only proves your own ignorance. Study the history of Zionism and the Irgun. You might learn something of value.
buttflake

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 09:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,

Quote:
Re: buttflake (Post 5723598)
If you have any complaints about what I post, tell me what it is. That's a very simple concept - if you bother to understand how discussions work.

I asked two questions. Is answering questions part of a discussion? You can go ahead and answer now.
cicerone imposter

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 10:36 pm
@buttflake,
These are the questions you asked,
Quote:
Who started those wars? Not Israel. And who makes the threats?

Quote:
Who started those wars?
Study the history of Zionism and the Irgun.
Quote:
Not Israel.
You're talking through your ass. Again, study the history of Zionism and the Irgun.
Quote:
And who makes the threats?
It's not about 'threats,' it's about how many Israelis have killed innocent men, women and children. Their stealing land from the Palestinians, their water, their jobs, taking away their freedoms, and destroying their hospitals and schools, and keeping them in fenced prisons in their own country.

Get your head out of your ass. You might see some daylight.
RABEL222

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
God dident write the Tora or the Bible. Men did so as to legitimize their greed.
0 Replies

buttflake

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Study the history of Zionism and the Irgun.

Study the history of Islam.
izzythepush

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:41 pm
@buttflake,
buttflake wrote:

Islam gave us modern science, medicine, mathematics, (Algebra and Chemistry both come from Arabic) and ultimately gave us the Renaissance.

We owe a huge debt to Islam.
buttflake

Wed 23 Jul, 2014 08:58 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Islam gave us modern science, medicine, mathematics,

Islam gave us a supremacist violent ideology. Any science and math was from the Greeks or the Chinese. We owe ourselves the truth.
Foofie

Wed 23 Jul, 2014 09:11 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Shame on god; he's a bigot and brute.

Well, for those that believe in God, and the Trinity, Jesus might not care for the way some people have decided to be monotheistic? Humble in a Vatican with priceless artworks?

And then there is bible prophecy. No one is telling anyone to believe in that; however, in the U.S. there are more bible believing Christians than up-scale secular Japanese-Americans, with your opinion, so you might be whistling in the wind, so to speak.
0 Replies

Foofie

Wed 23 Jul, 2014 09:13 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

buttflake wrote:

Islam gave us modern science, medicine, mathematics, (Algebra and Chemistry both come from Arabic) and ultimately gave us the Renaissance.

We owe a huge debt to Islam.

I always knew that Europeans are just mostly barbarians that look good in a suit.
buttflake

Wed 23 Jul, 2014 09:28 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
I always knew that Europeans are just mostly barbarians that look good in a suit.

Here is a whole series of videos that debunk any claim Islam has on science and scientific advancement.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheIslammiracle

And another
http://upww.us/vinienco/2012/10/28/islamic-inventors-change-world-debunking-ludicrous-claims/
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 23 Jul, 2014 09:28 am
@buttflake,
You don't know the truth. Your first post about George Galloway was a downright lie. You're a nasty little bigot full of hate. You serve no useful purpose, and you're probably CJ's sockpuppet. He's another lowlife piece of **** just like you.
Foofie

Wed 23 Jul, 2014 09:30 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

He's another lowlife piece of **** just like you.

You are acquiring the American lexicon?