Be angry with Jews, not with your country.

Mlebs

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 05:59 am
Yes, I personally not just dislike and disrespect Jews but hate them with all that wild and open hatred existing and raising from day to day somewhere deep in me. The most abominable, the most rotten nation ever! A fatal virus day after day parasitizing within the territories of Europe! A "disease" that has aggravated already so much that practically every euro we earn here by a hardworking we receive from Jews but buying the other day goods give it them back. Governments, economics, banking, large enterprises, manufacturing etc... Jews are everywhere and sit deep. Feel anger about Arabians? Exactly Jews allow hundreds of thousands Muslims to come annually, concentrating full-strength European people's anger at jihadists, while themselves behind the scenes continue to bring Europe under total control. Well, are there some poor Jews among those whom you do personally know? Look, while my family got one car and it is a peugeot, our Jewish neighbors got 3 bmw, on 2 of which professional drivers take golden Jewish children to private school and drive Jewish mommy to the local luxury mall. Yes, I envy and hate them.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,112 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

PUNKEY

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 09:46 am
Too bad there's not a Hitler for you to follow.
0 Replies

Foofie

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 11:01 am
@Mlebs,
What about the wealthy oil sheiks? No envy towards them? Plus, they have a harem, Jews just have one wife. I am not sure Jews should be envied for their material possessions, since many material possessions wear out and stop functioning after the warranty expires (humor). Perhaps, they should be envied for their ability to marry out, since many Europeans just consider them fellow Europeans today? Many Jews might also be collecting nordic traits, like blond hair, and light eyes, since many have internalized a northern European criteria of beauty. That could be another thing to resent about them - they have become so white (Moses was likely a Black man).

But, your emotions will likely keep you healthy to a very old age. Enjoy.

P.S.: Don't worry, in a few hundred years Jews might just have melded in with the rest of humanity, but then people like you will need to find a new scapegoat.
0 Replies