The Be-heading was staged?

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:22 pm
Deecups36 wrote:
Oh Bi-Polar Bear, you are so funny! You have a talent for bitchslapping people without them even realizing they're on the floor!

deecups you silver tongued devil you.....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:23 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Deecups36 wrote:
Oh Bi-Polar Bear, you are so funny! You have a talent for bitchslapping people without them even realizing they're on the floor!

I am sure you know all about getting "bitchslapped"...

tsk tsk girls...let's not get bitchy :wink:
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:25 pm
If that had been the only abuse in that prison -- giving wedges.
0 Replies

JimmyK

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:25 pm
Deecups36 wrote:
hi JimmyK:

Welcome to able2know!

I think the person labeled no.#4 is intriguing. He or she appears to be wearing wedgies!

How bizarre is that?

One too many Big Macs perhaps? Ha
0 Replies

Deecups36

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:31 pm
hi Bi-Polar Bear- You know, when I see Cheney's fat mug avatar, I just keep on scrolling on, so I never see the troublemaker's offerings. Looks like most people also do this.
0 Replies

Deecups36

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:33 pm
deecups you silver tongued devil you.....

Hahahaha! I've been told my tongue is gold - pure gold! :wink:
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:41 pm
No, for once I have to agree with McGentrix (much as it pains me). That white chair is a totally meaningless red herring. Friend of mine in Melrose, MA has a half a dozen of absolutely identical chairs on his patio. I don't think he's involved with alQaieda or the CIA. Those things sell for about five bucks in any supermerket this time of year, probably not only in the USA.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:41 pm
Odds are you don't know this guy, but I don't wish to offend you anymore with Cheney. You probably see him enough in your dreams anyways.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:44 pm
Bill Holden in Stalag 17???
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:49 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
No, for once I have to agree with McGentrix (much as it pains me). That white chair is a totally meaningless red herring. Friend of mine in Melrose, MA has a half a dozen of absolutely identical chairs on his patio. I don't think he's involved with alQaieda or the CIA. Those things sell for about five bucks in any supermerket this time of year, probably not only in the USA.

okay I give up....I'm sure thats correct..... Very Happy
0 Replies

Deecups36

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:57 pm
One too many Big Macs perhaps? Ha

Hahaha! Of Jimmy, you're too funny! I don't know, but from the back, no.#4 looks an awful like like a cross dresser.

This Abu Ghraib torture chamber was off the hook!
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 03:15 pm
!
It's the right wingnutz that keep bring up the chair. It's a ploy to keep others from scrutenizing the other factors.

Even if and that's a big IF, the execution was Al Q. or one of their spin off groups, does that event negate the policy of torture that Bushco initiated, endorses and approves of?
0 Replies

infowarrior

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 04:15 pm
deecups shares, "Hahahaha! I've been told my tongue is gold - pure gold!"

I had hoped for velvet.
0 Replies

JimmyK

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 04:49 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:

I recognize that in and of itself it is nothing, however, it is in fact a piece that begs a question and not simply a label of "red herring".

Chances are, that friend of yours in Melrose also wears a gold ring on his left ring finger. There are quite a few of them around here in Texas as well. But the thing is quite curious when seen on the hand of the man purported to be some Muslim Extremist. Muslim males generally do not wear gold rings and certainly none that resemble a wedding ring. Now I suppose a few of them here that have been "westernized" may, but NOT an extremist who's goal in life is Jihad.

IF the incident was staged, don't expect a horn to blast that states such. It is a combination of irregularities that beg the question.

Maybe you are right. Maybe there is a Wal-Mart right down the road from Bagdad. They probably had a sale and everyone in Iraq bought a few. It makes perfect sense that the only two photos of a chair like that in Iraq just happen to be in, 1) A prison in Iraq and 2) A place where someone snuffed an American on film in retaliation for actions at the prison mentioned in item 1.

In Texas, when it is open season, if it quacks, ya shoot it. :wink:
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 05:17 pm
Despite the availability of these cheap injection molded plastic chairs it is a bit of an eerie coincidence that they would show up in photos which are both unique. It would be pretty vague circumstantial evidence in a courtroom but it does add a very surreal element.

I'm still pondering whether those are wedges in the picture or clogs.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 05:38 pm
LW welcome to mass production and global marketing.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 05:44 pm
So, what are you saying JimmyK? What is it that you are implying here?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 05:51 pm
Yes, it is obvious that because those two chairs look alike, the whole beheading thing was staged. Geez, McG, can't you see that? :wink:
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 05:51 pm
I have a label on mine that says "My real patio furniture is Brown Jordan"
0 Replies

JimmyK

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 06:55 pm
McGentrix wrote:
So, what are you saying JimmyK? What is it that you are implying here?

Greetings Mc G,

LOL when I look at your new avatar, and then read your question, I gotta tell ya, I get a noisy smile out of it. I realize there are some Yankee sorts here that may think I am speaking of some sort of a fart fest but that is not the case. The fact is, I laugh.

It is not required that I am implying a thing. I may be doing nothing more than stimulating thought. Some folks welcome that and some fear it. For some reason, having read some of your posts, I lean towards the thought that you fear it. Of course, I could be wrong. Afterall, I was once. :wink:
0 Replies