When May I Shoot a Student?

OmSigDAVID

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 10:31 pm
@oralloy,

JTT wrote:
You're talking out of your asshole again, Oralboy.

oralloy wrote:
You'd be a lot more pleasant without the childish name-calling.
U r asking A LOT, Oralloy: that 's who he IS.
B
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 10:33 pm
@oralloy,
JTT wrote:
You're talking out of your asshole again, Oralboy.

oralloy wrote:
He has forsaken logic and he is mentally disabled from reasoning.
Hence, I keep him on Ignore.
raprap

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 07:10 am
I might consider shooting a student if that student was only capable IRL of the virulent virtual response of a ColdDoper or an Oraboy.

Rap
OmSigDAVID

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 07:15 am
@raprap,
That 's YOUR defined state-of-mind.

David
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 07:24 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

He has forsaken logic and he is mentally disabled from reasoning.

So's Oralboy.
OmSigDAVID

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 07:27 am
@izzythepush,
I have not found that to be true at all.
JTT repudiated logic; Oralloy never did that.

David
izzythepush

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 07:29 am
@OmSigDAVID,
You need to delve a bit deeper. Look at the Amanda Knox thread, where he revels in the death of murdered student Meredith Kercher. He is beneath contempt.
OmSigDAVID

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 07:32 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You need to delve a bit deeper. Look at the Amanda Knox thread,
where he revels in the death of murdered student Meredith Kercher. He is beneath contempt.
It seems un-likely to me
that he 'd agree with that characterization.
I doubt that I have read what u have in mind.
I have always found him to be rational.

David
izzythepush

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 07:36 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Then there's his fantasising about turning Italian babies into dogfood. Check out the Amanda Knox thread, it's all there.
oralloy

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 09:45 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
izzythepush wrote:
You need to delve a bit deeper. Look at the Amanda Knox thread, where he revels in the death of murdered student Meredith Kercher. He is beneath contempt.

It seems un-likely to me that he 'd agree with that characterization.

Indeed. It is lacking a large amount of necessary context.

First, the Kercher family in general are total scumbags. From the moment that Meredith was killed, they have done nothing but try to frame two innocent people (Amanda and Raffaele) so that they can try to seize Raffaele's inheritance in a civil judgement.

They have so far in their efforts caused Amanda and Raffaele to each spend four years in prison, and they may be on the verge of having Raffaele sent back to prison and even succeeding in their goal of stealing his inheritance.

Second, Meredith herself was not much of a human being. She was screwing practically every weirdo in Europe in exchange for free drugs, and it was actually this activity that led to her being murdered. So when I say she was a whore and it is her own fault that she got killed, I'm merely telling the truth.

And third, there are a number of on-line scumbags who out of sheer personal evilness like to support the Kercher vermin in their vile quest. These scumbags also support Palestinian vermin (it's like once a freak is degenerate enough to support one pack of vermin, they support every pack of vermin).

These scumbags say some unimaginably cruel things about Amanda and Raffaele. But if people return fire against the scumbags by heaping similar hate on the Kercher vermin, the scumbags very quickly stop their hateful attacks.

So yes, in the name of defending innocent people from a sadistic on-line lynch mob, I do indeed say some very unkind things about the Kercher vermin.

And rightly so. I'm doing a Very Good Thing here. I'm quite proud of myself.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 09:46 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

The Kercher vermin are beneath contempt. If they end up stealing Raffaele's inheritance, I hope they are forced to pay it all back and they lose their homes and retirement accounts in the process.

I imagine there's a home somewhere with Meredith's former bedroom kept all pristine and "just as she left it". If the Kercher fiends are ever forced to stand and watch while that house gets bulldozed, you are going to hear me cackling with glee all the way across the Atlantic.
oralloy

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 09:47 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Then there's his fantasising about turning Italian babies into dogfood. Check out the Amanda Knox thread, it's all there.

Cite?

If I did happen to make such a post, I certainly didn't fantasize about it. I would have merely proposed it as an ideal injury for the United States to inflict upon the people of Italy.
izzythepush

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 09:48 am
@oralloy,
Like I said you really are beneath contempt. You'd have a long way to go before you could rise to the heights of vermin.

Tick tock tick tock.
JTT

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 09:51 am
@oralloy,
You really are one sick ****, Oralboy.
oralloy

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 10:41 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Tick tock tick tock.

Still counting down to the day Guede is walking free on the streets of Europe again?

If Guede agrees to not murder any more whores, we really should let bygones be bygones, and allow Guede to live out the rest of his life in comfort and prosperity. Meredith wasn't much of a human being, and it really isn't that big of a deal that Guede killed her in the way that he did.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 10:44 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
You really are one sick ****, Oralboy.

And before you get too judgmental, let's wait for a cite of the post where I am supposed to have said all this, so we can see what I actually said, and the context in which I said it.
JTT

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 11:08 am
@oralloy,
Leave the cite out and you are still one sick ****, Oralboy.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Tue 18 Mar, 2014 11:42 pm
@oralloy,
izzythepush wrote:
Then there's his fantasising about turning Italian babies into dogfood.
Check out the Amanda Knox thread, it's all there.
oralloy wrote:
Cite?

If I did happen to make such a post, I certainly didn't fantasize about it.
I would have merely proposed it as an ideal injury for the United States
to inflict upon the people of Italy.
What 's the problem with the Italians ?
oralloy

Wed 19 Mar, 2014 09:50 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

I am enraged by the atrocity that Italy is perpetrating against Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito.
OmSigDAVID

Thu 20 Mar, 2014 01:40 am
@oralloy,

OmSigDAVID wrote:
oralloy wrote:
I am enraged by the atrocity that Italy is perpetrating against Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito.
Yes. Add to that the matter of the seismologist.
Thay make good food, tho.
0 Replies