When May I Shoot a Student?

oralloy

Sun 30 Mar, 2014 05:41 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:
You actually get a pleasure out of posting a gruesome image like that and incessantly mocking the victim?

You are mistaken. What I was doing there was incessantly mocking the perpetrators.

There is no particular sense of pleasure in posting such a picture. However, I do derive a large amount of satisfaction from knowing that my efforts serve to protect the innocent.

wmwcjr wrote:
For a while I found your style of writing to be amusing at times because of your spunky personality, but this is sick!

Whatever it takes to defend the innocent.

wmwcjr wrote:
Where's your compassion as a fellow human being?

I see no reason to show any compassion to sadistic scumbags who torment the innocent.

wmwcjr wrote:
Have you no sense of decency?

I have a very strong sense of decency. That is why I defend innocent people from sadistic scumbags.

wmwcjr wrote:
I know nothing about this case, but murder is murder.

Once a dead prostitute is transformed into a weapon to persecute innocent people with, the fact that she was murdered is secondary to the plight of the innocent.

wmwcjr wrote:
I don't care who the victim is.

The victims' names are Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito.

wmwcjr wrote:
Human life is precious.

Not to the Kerchers. All they care about is using Meredith's death as an opportunity to get rich by persecuting innocent people.

wmwcjr wrote:
What about Jack the Ripper? What do you think of him?

I don't have much of an opinion.

wmwcjr wrote:
He butchered prostitutes. Would you say he performed a public service?

Probably not. But if I saw one of those dead prostitutes being used as a weapon to harm innocent people with, I might revise my views.

wmwcjr wrote:
Perhaps you do this only to get a rise out of people.

Don't be silly. I was very clearly doing it in retaliation for a vicious attack against innocent people.

wmwcjr wrote:
Either way, it's sick.

Doesn't matter. The important thing is that the innocent are defended.

wmwcjr wrote:
Edit: I should also point out that chortling over someone else's self-destruction (by whatever means) is also disgusting.

I disagree. The Kerchers deserve every bit of the self-destruction that they've inflicted upon themselves. Watching them suffer has been an absolute delight.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 30 Mar, 2014 05:42 am
Crawl back under your rock you nasty little virgin.
0 Replies