@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:
izzythepush wrote:
Voter fraud is not a problem,
It IS. Y do u deny that??

I deny it because it's wrong.

Quote:
Between 200 and 2010 there were 649 million votes cast in general elections and 13 cases of in-person voter impersonation.

http://voterfraudfacts.com/

13 fraudulent votes out of 649 million is negligible. If you want to fiddle with voter requirement it's so you can disenfranchise legal voters. What you're proposing is voter fraud.
How do u distinguish between fotografic id. for drivers' licenses,
and fotografic id. for voters' registrations?????

David
McGentrix

Tue 11 Mar, 2014 09:32 pm
@izzythepush,
I am not sure that I really want people to vote if they are incapable of getting an ID for their entire lives. I bet if they needed to show an ID to claim a check one would magically appear. It's just a matter of proper motivation.
OmSigDAVID

Tue 11 Mar, 2014 09:54 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
I am not sure that I really want people to vote if they are incapable of getting an ID for their entire lives. I bet if they needed to show an ID to claim a check one would magically appear. It's just a matter of proper motivation.
Its like saying:
"We 're DEMOCRATS!
We have a license to steal; that 's what we are made of."
0 Replies

Wilso

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 12:04 am
You're white.
The student is black.
You claim you were scared.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 02:01 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Driving a vehicle involves all sorts of safety considerations, you have to take a test to prove competence. Voting doesn't, it's a right of citizenship.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 02:02 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

I am not sure that I really want people to vote if they are incapable of getting an ID for their entire lives.

It's not about what you want. It's about fundamental rights. It's called democracy.
OmSigDAVID

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 06:57 am
@izzythepush,
McGentrix wrote:

I am not sure that I really want people to vote if they are incapable of getting an ID for their entire lives.
izzythepush wrote:
It's not about what you want. It's about fundamental rights. It's called democracy.
Democracy does not exclude registration to vote.
There is nothing rong with applying fotografic id. technology
to defeat anticipated voter fraud. That is not un-democratic.

IF u believe that u CAN prove that
there exists a fundamental right
to vote WITHOUT a fotografic id.,
then please proceed to prove it.
I do not believe that u can.

I 'm pretty sure that in the end,
the USSC will uphold foto id. on voters' registrations

the same as thay do on drivers' licenses and on gun licenses.

David
izzythepush

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:02 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Why don't you provide proof that voter fraud is a problem?

Or you could provide proof that there is no right to vote without photographic ID.

Doesn't everything come down to the founding fathers? I don't think they had cameras in 1776.

If it's good enough for Washington, Jefferson and the merry pranksters shouldn't it be good enough for you?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:07 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

So, kind of like owning a gun then, right? I mean it's right in the constitution unlike voter ID. I mean I want to own all types of guns and therefore I should be able to because it's a fundamental right.
izzythepush

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:09 am
@McGentrix,
You lot are obsessed with guns aren't you? You may think it's your right to march into a school shooting small children. We take a more enlightened view.

Over here we think killing children is a bad thing.
McGentrix

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:14 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You lot are obsessed with guns aren't you? You may think it's your right to march into a school shooting small children. We take a more enlightened view.

Aren't guns the topic of this thread? Can't you Brits pay attention long enough to see the **** you are stepping in?
0 Replies

parados

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:19 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

It has nothing to do with cost, most states if not all states offer the ID's for free if you can't afford one.

I'm curious where you think the money comes from to provide these "free" IDs. I would rather out government spend the money fixing potholes which are a real problem vs spending money to fix a non-existent one.
parados

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:21 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:

People have had more then 4 years to get ID's, longer then that depending on the state they live in. No time is not an excuse after 4 years or more. You are giving people an excuse to not have ID's. I have already said that there are people to assist those who need help in the govt offices.

That ignores the stories of states actually making it harder to get IDs by reducing hours and closing locations.
0 Replies

parados

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:22 am
@oralloy,
Oralloy, the FREEDOM HATER, is trying to prevent people from voting it seems.
parados

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:23 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Democracy does not exclude registration to vote.

Except you aren't talking about registration to vote. That isn't changing. You are changing the process of voting itself.
parados

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:25 am
@McGentrix,
The Constitution doesn't say "the right to keep and bear all kinds of arms." How about we demand an ID every time you attempt to carry or use a gun? That is what you are proposing with voting.
OmSigDAVID

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:33 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You lot are obsessed with guns aren't you?
I love mine. Do u love yours ?

izzythepush wrote:
You may think it's your right to march into a school shooting small children.
We take a more enlightened view.

Defensively ARM THEM.
I was armed from age 8 on up.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:40 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

Baldimo wrote:

It has nothing to do with cost, most states if not all states offer the ID's for free if you can't afford one.

I'm curious where you think the money comes from to provide these "free" IDs. I would rather out government spend the money fixing potholes which are a real problem vs spending money to fix a non-existent one.
U just want the left to get away with cheating.

David
OmSigDAVID

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:42 am
@parados,
parados wrote:
Oralloy, the FREEDOM HATER, is trying to prevent people from voting it seems.
Ignoring your false, liberal characterization:
yea, the cheaters that try to vote multiple times.
0 Replies

parados

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:43 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Clearly we need to take your guns away to prevent you from killing more people. Clearly no evidence is needed to take away rights from people in your world so we can safely claim you have committed murder and will do so again.