When May I Shoot a Student?

OmSigDAVID

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:43 am
@parados,

Quote:
Democracy does not exclude registration to vote.

parados wrote:
Except you aren't talking about registration to vote. That isn't changing. You are changing the process of voting itself.
Your assertion is FALSE.
Prove me rong.
OmSigDAVID

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:46 am
@parados,
parados wrote:
The Constitution doesn't say "the right to keep and bear all kinds of arms." How about we demand an ID every time you attempt to carry or use a gun? That is what you are proposing with voting.
The 2A deprives government of any jurisdiction
qua civilian possession of guns, but it HAS jurisdiction over voting, including the registration process.
parados

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:46 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Your assertion is FALSE.
Prove me rong.

When someone goes to vote and they are already registered, they are clearly not registering to vote at that time. Even a child can understand that David. You are wrong. My assertion is accurate.
OmSigDAVID

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:48 am
@parados,
Yea?? Come n get them, Mr. Parados.
parados

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:48 am
@OmSigDAVID,
So you are admitting that the government has jurisdiction when it comes to Constitutional rights. Voting is a right under the US Constitution.
parados

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:49 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Yea?? Come n get them, Mr. Parados.

Yes, clearly you are a criminal based on that statement David. You are threatening me. Now we are getting into the area of when your threats become a reason to remove your guns.
OmSigDAVID

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:50 am
@parados,
parados wrote:
So you are admitting that the government
has jurisdiction when it comes to Constitutional rights.
Voting is a right under the US Constitution.
SOME of them, yea;
I need no permission from it to stay home from Church n sleep, if I wanna.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:51 am
@parados,
I dont wish to be redundant.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:54 am
@parados,
I have already proven to you in many posts, that I do have to have an ID every time I leave the house with my gun. I need it to buy ammo, purchase the gun, go to the range, apply and carry a CCW. Every single one of these things MANDATES an ID! You just don't like the fact that this is true, so you deny it and wiggle out of it with your BS claims.

Baldimo

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:56 am
@izzythepush,
LOL! Yeah because gun owners think it is ok to just shoot kids in schools. Why do you even try? You are such a wanker.
OmSigDAVID

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:56 am
@parados,

Quote:
Your assertion is FALSE.
Prove me rong.
parados wrote:

When someone goes to vote and they are already registered, they are clearly not registering to vote at that time. Even a child can understand that David. You are wrong. My assertion is accurate.
So, according to U,
the States were devoid of jd to require upgrading drivers' licenses
to include pictures, if extant licenses ante-dated that technology????
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 09:01 am
@Baldimo,
Of course you do. Everytime someone goes on a rampage through a school the NRA stages a rally to celebrate the fact. We've seen it.

Bottom line, voter fraud is not a problem, unlike school shootings. None of your waffle has shown that tightening ID requirements is justified. You just want to rig elections because you don't like democracy.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 09:05 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
You are such a wanker.

Maybe you should try having a wank sometime, you might not need to ponce about with a gun so much. It relieves stress, something you definitely need.
Baldimo

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 09:20 am
@izzythepush,
The NRA celebrates school shootings? What twisted world do you live in? I see them holding news conferences talking about how great gun free zones are, and how well they protect those involved in school shootings. Rolling Eyes

Sorry I don't walk around with a gun. If I did walk around with a gun, it would be licensed. That requires a background check, finger print check, approval from the local sheriff and all sorts of fee's that have to be paid. There is more involved with a gun then there is for voting.

I stipulate that those such as yourself want voter fraud to go unchallenged. I don't by the studies because we know they never dig very deep. If thousands of illegal and legal aliens can register to vote, what is stopping them from voting? They don't have to prove they are citizens. In fact it is against the law to ask someone who is registering to vote if they are citizens. That is an issue.

izzythepush

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 09:32 am
@Baldimo,
There is no voter fraud. Why don't you take out iceberg insurance while you're at it?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 09:33 am
@Baldimo,
Illegal aliens are too busy keeping their heads down, and the wolf from the door, to bother with electoral fraud. It's just not worth the risk. That's common sense.
panzade

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 09:39 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Illegal aliens are too busy keeping their heads down, and the wolf from the door, to bother with electoral fraud.

I told Baldimo that on the other thread too.
Guess he's lacking common sense.
izzythepush

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 09:40 am
@panzade,
Either that or he's being deliberately dishonest.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 10:01 am
@izzythepush,
Oh please common sense? The Obama administration has given illegals a free ride since he came into office. We have seen lots of protests with illegals in the streets protesting their illegal status. They are busy demanding citizen treatment. If you think other wise, then you have your head in the sand.

If they are so scared of the risk, why do they always get caught due to ID fraud? All the meat processing plants that have had immigration raids were found out because they were breaking the law. Taking another person's ID to get a job is not a victimless crime, and what else have they done with those illegally obtained ID's? Do we know for a fact that NO illegals have voted in elections?

Until voter ID is in effect, our elections are bound to be filled with fraud. The voter registration rolls tell the story. Until citizens are the only people on the voter rolls, our votes are not secure or safe.

izzythepush

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 10:11 am
@Baldimo,
Yup common sense, you can blather as much as you want, but it doesn't change anything. Voter fraud is not a problem.
0 Replies