My boyfriend has been cheating on me with his ex(s)

Germlat

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 05:35 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Hey finding a "Forum" Troll thingy was pretty good ~

It can be a little fun right? :-)
Eliusa

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 07:57 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I do not listen to frustrated bitter individuals.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 07:59 am
@Germlat,
Yeah! Let's have fun!!! If you 2 know what it is. I doubt it. You are too holly for fun. Yuck!
Germlat

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 10:43 am
@Eliusa,
Blah, blah, blah.....terrified of not being enough for one man are you?
Eliusa

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 11:00 am
@Germlat,
not being enough for one man?
Putz! No one is cheating on me so far. What is your problem?
maybe you need to find your g-spot? You seem hate people
who have sex. Do you?
Germlat

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 11:05 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

not being enough for one man?
Putz! No one is cheating on me so far. What is your problem?
maybe you need to find your g-spot? You seem hate people
who have sex. Do you?

Yes...actually, your lover makes love to his wife and your husband has no desire for you.....sweet deal L.OL.
Eliusa

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 12:27 pm
@Germlat,
I have never seen such an idiot in my life.
You repeat this day after day and I told you I am not jealous type.
If he is having pleasure with 2 women - I am only happy for him.
He could have a third one and as long as I am having my time with him
- I am happy! because he is too good to keep on a leash. And handsome.
And makes me feel like a jewel.
And I am sooooooo satisfied. YUMM!
Emmarust

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 12:37 pm
@littlenug,
Don't be worry Dear . Go some where on holidays and enjoy your life . also you need a bf .
0 Replies

Germlat

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 02:08 pm
@Eliusa,
Too good to keep on a leash? No....you got it backwards....YOU 'RE on a leash. And you don't care anything about weekends, holidays, or nights .....you'll take anything..... So glad you're satisfied with meager leavings?
Eliusa

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 08:20 am
@Germlat,
I AM on a leash and I am happy to be on that one. you would be to if you had experienced what I have with him. It is the sweetest leash I had ever been on.
Actually it is the first one:)
And he found my g-spot!!! It is too much for any woman. Hmmm hmm I am loving it!
I wish you had relaxed a bit.
0 Replies

Jasgem

Tue 31 Mar, 2015 02:36 am
@littlenug,
Hi Littlenug, I see it's been just over a year since you posted this.. I would love to hear how you are doing now, and if you guys were able to get through it..

I'm going through a very similar situation, and i also don't know if I should stay or where I should I go from here...
0 Replies

partytothesame

Thu 21 May, 2015 11:50 am
@littlenug,
you say that your b/f of 7 months is cheating on you with his 2 ex's. "Sara" who has 4 years of her life invested in this man. While you have 7 months invested. You say you feel like he is your "soul mate" what do you think Sara and Mary feel? Lets start with "Sara" who is also caught up in this "soul mate" mentality. She does not appear to be his Ex. What is he really telling her? Oh that's right she sent you the proof that he has not put Sara in his past. So it should be obvious that he has not put "Mary" in his past. That means that all three of you are his "soul mate". If you are willing to have 1/3rd of him or less depending on how many "soul mate's" You seem to discount that these women also have feelings same ones you do. The love, the devastation, the feelings of loss. All three of you are giving him exactly what he wants and none of you are getting what you want. You listen to his sad story but have you really heard what he is saying. Sounds to me like he already told you what he is about by telling you that it is his ex or exes that act and treat him that way when there is no doubt he is the one that acts and treats them that way not the other way around. He is doing the same thing to you so you must know some where that it really is him he is talking about not them.
0 Replies

loganbawcom

Sat 23 May, 2015 03:32 am
1. Develop Your Intuition: We are all comfortable following our hearts, but this can lead us into trouble. We have mental pictures about how our man should look and act. If we meet a man who reflects our mental pictures, then we automatically think they are “right” for us. If we have an uncomfortable feeling in our gut about someone who looks and acts perfect, then we need to pay attention. Our intuition is speaking to us about this individual and we need to honor it.

2. Pay Attention to His Behavior: As women, we love to hear men compliment our looks and achievements, but if his behavior is inconsistent then we need to reconsider our choice. If he says all the right things — yet cancels several dates at the last minute because he has something else to do, we need to move on. We also need to not make excuses for his behavior.

3. Avoids Uncomfortable Conversations: If he avoids conversations about our concerns in a relationship, such as money, commitment, or sex, then we need to check in with our intuition.

4. Self-Centered: This is an easy way to spot Mr. Wrong. If we are at a gathering and we meet a man who looks perfect, but is talking about himself — then cuts us off when we try to interject a comment — he may not be someone with whom we want to get involved. Maybe we go on one date to confirm this!

5. Mama’s Boy (or the Immature Guy): This is the most difficult to spot because we often find it charming if a man is devoted to his mother. “If he is that considerate to his mother, then that’s how he’ll treat me,” we think. In some cases, that is not how he will treat us. His mother will come first and her approval is of primary importance, especially the approval of the woman in his life. And, in the end, we will also try to please her.
0 Replies

bamboozled2015

Sun 24 May, 2015 06:53 am
@littlenug,
Full Disclosure: I have not bothered to read the post past "he has been cheating on me with his ex-girlfriend who he has NEVER been able to let go of and he cheated on his ex."

My first question to you is: Why are you still referring to him as your boyfriend? He was a cheater when you met him, he's cheating on you now and for sure he will be cheating in the future.
You have two choices: Either you accept that he will always be dishonest and cheat on you, possibly infect you with some disease and cause you a life time of grief or you kick his ass out and consider yourself lucky you discovered this before you got married, had kids and invested more time in this Sack-0-crap!
My second question to you is: Why do you think so little of yourself that you would put up with this disrespectful and dishonest behavior? There really is no grey area here. Choose to love yourself more than you love him and do what you know in your heart of hearts is the sane and healthy thing to do.
0 Replies

kminelly

Sun 24 May, 2015 01:21 pm
@littlenug,
he might be in love with his ex still or the s is still great..
0 Replies

kminelly

Sun 24 May, 2015 01:30 pm
@littlenug,
he is using you
0 Replies

kminelly

Sun 24 May, 2015 01:31 pm
@littlenug,
its all a game to him
0 Replies