My boyfriend has been cheating on me with his ex(s)

Eliusa

Tue 13 Jan, 2015 11:55 am
@Tv123,
You loved someone to the point you let her cheat.
She loved someone to the point to cheat...
How does it make you right?
Tv123

Tue 13 Jan, 2015 11:57 am
@Eliusa,
I didn't "let" her cheat.

And she didn't "love" the person she cheated with.

You don't know what you're talking about lol. Are you this stupid or are you trolling?
Eliusa

Tue 13 Jan, 2015 12:01 pm
@Tv123,
I am stupidly trolling.
So how is it 6 years with a cheater not knowing she is cheating?
Tv123

Tue 13 Jan, 2015 12:06 pm
@Eliusa,
I didn't understand why so many discredited your opinion and/or disrespected your viewpoints until I've actually had this conversation with you on this thread and the other.

I don't think you're trolling. I think you're just plain stupid. And I think that's probably a big reason why you're a cheater. Stupid women tend to make stupid decisions and also tend to be amoral/self-centered in their decisions.

Eliusa: making the world a worse place one piece of advice at a time.
Eliusa

Tue 13 Jan, 2015 12:10 pm
@Tv123,
I am illiterate and stupid though you keep talking to me and being so livid.
Why do you care so much?
I don't care about 90% of opinions here, I found a few people I can talk to and this is enough for me to dismiss you and like you.
FOUND SOUL

Tue 13 Jan, 2015 04:05 pm
@Eliusa,
Which few?

Eliusa putting people down where ever you go. They are wrong, you are right. Don't dare tell hubby, why hurt him. I love my affair partner. Mmm wasn't really worth it after all..If he is rich he should buy things for his mistress, if he is poor he should not have a mistress.

I don't think you are one that is capable of giving sound advice personally. If you can't "help" someone why bother speaking. Perhaps that is why a lot of us have stopped "helping you" you are beyond it.
Eliusa

Wed 14 Jan, 2015 11:54 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Few that I am communicating trough messages. Respectfully.
And thanks, but no one here helped me.
So I am not in need of help here, I am just reading and
posting and have no need for Germlat and you to follow me and
telling me to divorce.

It seems to me that bunch of you are having no life but read a lot of love novels and Dear Prudence column. And then you came here and hunting everyone down with 'get therapy' or 'divorce'...not even understanding that in most cases none of it possible.
Germlat

Wed 14 Jan, 2015 02:07 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

Few that I am communicating trough messages. Respectfully.
And thanks, but no one here helped me.
So I am not in need of help here, I am just reading and
posting and have no need for Germlat and you to follow me and
telling me to divorce.

It seems to me that bunch of you are having no life but read a lot of love novels and Dear Prudence column. And then you came here and hunting everyone down with 'get therapy' or 'divorce'...not even understanding that in most cases none of it possible.

You want to be redeemed for cheating...no counselor or person with a genuine desire will help you can agree with your current strategy....so you think the world is against you and only " those who truly have loved" get you. Sorry... Better luck next time....
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Wed 14 Jan, 2015 02:35 pm
@Eliusa,
Actually, I said "separate" until you know what you are doing.

What concerns me with you Eliusa, is that you aren't even happy with your new found friend, it wasn't even worth it, according to you and yet, he's still there which means you are using him, perhaps to "feel" important, special when all you have to do is work it out with your Husband or if you can't leave and find what "you" want in life.

Off course with that scenario you have nil respect from me.
Eliusa

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 09:06 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Why do you think I need any of your respect? Geez!
And what tells you I am not happy with my new love?
I am thrilled to the point I can kiss everyone! I am in love at this age!!!
Bite me! Smile
I am not using anyone. We working slowly and taking one day at the time.
Where do you get your info I have NO idea.
FOUND SOUL

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 03:01 pm
@Tv123,
I wouldn't even bother replying personally. Regardless of age, "it's" trolling and your one of "its" bait.

Nothing wrong with hope. Turns out hope wasn't enough, good for you for trying and even better, for understanding your worth and what you won't accept next time.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 03:17 pm
@Eliusa,
Quote:
And what tells you I am not happy with my new love?
I am thrilled to the point I can kiss everyone! I am in love at this age!!!

Quote:
It had not ended. It is just taking a different path. He is thinking of divorce.
I am petrified. I don't know what I am going to do with my life IF he will become single.
And I am doubling on Xanax to 1mg per day. It is not too much.
I just don't know how else to relieve this depression and sadness I am feeling.

Right oh! No worries, I believe you.
Eliusa

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 03:48 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
You like a Germlat, telling everyone not to pay attention to me and here you are - giving me it all! What gives?
FOUND SOUL

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 03:53 pm
@Eliusa,

You are an attention seeker. Therefore troll. You are also a narcissist, getting great satisfaction of trying to upset people or hurt them. You are also childish.

And, so I will comment in that regard when you write anything that relates to the above.

If you write something that seems contradictory to what you are trying to tell us about yourself, showing you are in denial, I'll assume you are real and being honest and need a good kick up the butt. Perhaps I shouldn't bother but it's my nature.

Eliusa

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 04:38 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Do not feed the troll. And there - you feeding it.
But I am not a troll. And I have no idea what 2 last sentences means.
However the fact that you shouldn't bother is true but the fact that it is your nature...well, can be just that you can not keep your hands off your keyboard.
But you give serious advices to people about life. How about it?
Germlat

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 05:21 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
This is definitively a troll....probably some teenager with nothing else to do. Some people don't realize people often respond for others in a similar situation to read. This person thinks it's about her and her fantastic enigma.
FOUND SOUL

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 05:25 pm
@Eliusa,
Quote:
Do not feed the troll. And there - you feeding it.

What did you do, go and do a google search? I'll help you out further.

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t497/HelenLister/donotfeedtroll.gif

Quote:
But you give serious advices to people about life. How about it?

Do you ever listen?
FOUND SOUL

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 05:26 pm
@Germlat,

I have a strange feeling she is real, just a troll in the sense of immature and attention seeking and then all the other words I stated and would never take advice if it hit her in the head.

Self opinionated also comes to mind...

But................................ I'll play, who knows.
Germlat

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 05:31 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

I have a strange feeling she is real, just a troll in the sense of immature and attention seeking and then all the other words I stated and would never take advice if it hit her in the head.

Self opinionated also comes to mind...

But................................ I'll play, who knows.

I've done it too. I know many people read and not participate and sometimes the posts help.. I doubt she's real due to her lack of maturity, her story changes continuously, complete lack of empathy.....but...she could also be sick in the head ;-)
FOUND SOUL

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 05:33 pm
@Germlat,
Hey finding a "Forum" Troll thingy was pretty good ~