The USA Homosexual Activist Run Government Further Attempts To Insult Marriage

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 04:40 pm
The USA Homosexual Activist Run Government Further Attempts To Insult Marriage

Keep in mind, anything that these peons do can easily be undone such as when marriage is finally restored to the respectable state it was created for an in honor of. They are trying to force on everyone to continue to make a mockery of heterosexual unions.

The union of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence which is quite obviously heterosexuality has been honored for thousands of years with something called marriage. Marriage was created for and in honor of the one sexual orientation that has ensured our survival and here we have the United States making a temporary mockery of the meaning of marriage by attempting to degrade marriage to honoring decay. Even heterosexual unions that can't have children doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honor of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our existence.

Gay = decay.

Heterosexuality = life

Marriage has never been about and will never be about honoring decay no matter how many delusional imbeciles, selfish greedy ignorant liars and deceivers attempt to dictate to the world otherwise.

It would be so nice to see United States Citizen make a stand to put a stop to being made fools of by their own government in the eyes of the entire world.

In the USA they call helping homosexuals to continue to discriminate heterosexuals as tackling discrimination. They are just full of lies and deceptions just like every homosexual activist on the planet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-26106189

It will be good to see Obama go because I suspect that not long after he is gone, all the damage homosexual activists have imposed with their filthy lies and deceptions will be undone and the sooner the better for us all.

Heterosexual unions deserve to be honored above all other unions because again it's the one union that stands alone, the union to which we owe our existence. Our ancestors had enough sense to recognize this simple obvious fact which makes them way back then way smarter than the current USA government proves to be all these millenniums later.

We either continue to insult our bloodlines by scrapping marriage for honoring heterosexual unions and create something else to exclusively honor the union of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our existence and leave marriage to being a mockery for a pile of bias imbeciles , or we restore marriage to a respectable state it was created for and in honor of for thousands of years.

Come visit my page here on Able2Know and scroll through what I share, I share facts which reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers they prove to be on the very foundation of their every bias issue. Come open your eyes to the facts behind what the homosexual activists do not want you to know. They use only lies and deceptions and are for now continuing to waste tax dollars and much wasted time to make fools out of tax payers. They don't want you to know this because it will stop their rhetoric dead in their tracks which is why they discriminate me, having me banned from thousands of sites over the years while trying to paint me with their pathetic filthy lies.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 10 • Views: 7,248 • Replies: 101

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 05:03 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Gadzooks!

Thou protesteth too much, methinks.
David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 09:41 pm
@Lordyaswas,
I'd like to point out that I love and I care about the well being and the future of all and that includes everyone, even you. That doesn't mean that I have to like everyone, that doesn't mean some peoples ignorance doesn't infuriate me. That doesn't mean that some people actions don't totally disgust me.

That means I'll continue to share facts which reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers they prove to be to bring the world further from continuing to be subjected this insanity of homosexual activist lies and deceptions.

A world with formed legislation based upon recognition of fact is what I fight for as opposed to this homosexual activist mentality of fighting with every lie and deception they can fathom to waste tax dollars and at the expense of citizens torment of having to live with such degrading legislation, form legislation along with their false threats of discrimination upon weak minded governing officials.

Meanwhile all the while they have been trashing marriage they have been getting away with discriminating heterosexuals by even getting their genitals surgically mutilated which leads to heterosexuals being discriminated against and shamefully enough this sick mockery is still legal in Canada..

The mentality of the homosexual activist is one of sickness, and the way they treat it is as because they are sick, they want to make everyone else sick so they make false claims of discrimination upon weak minded officials to accomplish such.

/ David
woiyo

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 11:57 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
"Heterosexual unions deserve to be honored above all other unions because again it's the one union that stands alone, the union to which we owe our existence. "

I fail to understand the obsession in this country for ones sexual preference. This is such a small minority of individuals, that it can not possible impact your precious point of view. Was it correct to kill these folks as past societies have? Mind your own business !!!

Which is the same message I have for the so called activists. Live your life anyway you like so long as you do not interfere in me leading my life the way I want.
Setanta

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 12:08 pm
@woiyo,
As it happens, Spetch is Canadian, more's the pity. He cannot deploy logic, though, as he almost always demonstrates. People have babies whether or not they're married.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 12:39 pm
Quote:
Topic title: The USA Homosexual Activist Run Government Further Attempts To Insult Marriage

I smell a commie plot-
"Destroy the family, you destroy the country"-Lenin
"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold:
its patriotism, its morality and its spiritual life.
If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."
-Joseph Stalin, former dictator of the Soviet Union

After all, there are at least 20,000 commies on American soil-
"The Communist Party USA is a Marxist-Leninist political party in the United States. It has about 20,000 members today"
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Communist_Party_USA
glitterbag

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 12:54 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
David Jeffrey Spetch wrote:

I'd like to point out that I love and I care about the well being and the future of all and that includes everyone, even you.

/ David

Well what do you know, Davey had something nice to say. By the way, if you're Canadian, why don't you keep your homophobia at home. American homophobes really don't need anymore help.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 12:55 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Kim Philby
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 05:15 am
Quote:
Glitterbug said: Kim Philby

Yes he was a British commie spy. Britain is thick with commie traitors, mostly in the Labour Party such as Denis Healey-

WIKI- "Healey joined the Communist Party in 1937.
When Labour won the 1964 election Healey served as Secretary of State for Defence, cancelling the TSR-2 aircraft"
Denis Healey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The TSR-2 was a world-beater and could have flown to Moscow undetected, so no wonder Red Den cancelled it the first chance he got..
http://imageshack.us/a/img812/6044/tsr2healey.gif
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 05:41 am
http://i57.tinypic.com/svgqaw.jpg
Germlat

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 06:21 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Marriage is more than a piece of paper and extends further than the scope of Christianity. It provides joint legal rights to property and assets to those in union. It extends benefits such as healthcare and life insurance to a spouse. Imagine this scenario: Jim and Joe have been in a committed relationship for 20 years. They are life partners and love each other. Joe falls ill (cancer, or a chronic illness) and can no longer work, so he no longer has medical coverage. Jim can't place Joe under his health insurance plan because they are not legally married. Now they must purchase private health insurance at an astronomical cost. How is this fair? BTW...concerning the sanctity of marriage: Do you know what the divorce rate is these days? I think as a society we're doing a pretty good job at mocking " the holy union".
Germlat

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 07:01 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Homosexuals are generally the offspring of a heterosexual union. More than likely if you were to have a homosexual child, you wouldn't love him/her any less. You would still desire the best in life for them. BTW--some transgender people are not gay.
Bella Dea

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 09:08 pm
"Heterosexual unions deserve to be honored above all other unions because again it's the one union that stands alone, the union to which we owe our existence. "

Tell that to the 40% of married HETERO couples who get divorced this year. Or better yet, the unwed mothers who contribute to our existence.

This has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever read.
Germlat

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 07:57 am
@Bella Dea,
I can't imagine why DJS is concerned with reproductive survival. Maybe he doesn't know the world population exceeds 7 billion...or maybe he thinks homosexuality is contagious.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 08:19 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Let me say I'm sorry to marriage if it felt insulted. Now it should grow up and get over it.
Germlat

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 08:29 am
@parados,
Smile Smile Smile
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:05 pm
@woiyo,
I am minding my business on the globe upon which I live being infected by a bunch of lies and deception by a group of bias individuals who don't care what they destroy or make a mockery of as long as they get to continue to push their pathetic lies and deceptions upon everyone.

I'd like to point out that I love and I care about the well being and the future of all and that includes everyone, even you. That doesn't mean that I have to like everyone, that doesn't mean some peoples ignorance doesn't infuriate me. That doesn't mean that some people actions don't totally disgust me.

That means, in lieu of my previous composition I just shared with you all for example

http://able2know.org/topic/234610-1

I'll continue to share facts which reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda to bring the world further from continuing to be subjected this insanity of homosexual activist lies and deceptions.

The so called support they have is from a bunch of people who they have lied to and deceived to get their support! They are still doing it but the time has come to put an end to this insanity for us all here on Earth.

A world with formed legislation based upon recognition of fact is what I fight for as opposed to this homosexual activist mentality of fighting with every lie and deception they can fathom to waste tax dollars and at the expense of citizens torment of having to live with such degrading legislation, form legislation along with their false threats of discrimination upon weak minded governing officials.

Meanwhile all the while they have been trashing marriage with lies and deceptions they have been getting away with discriminating heterosexuals by even getting their genitals surgically mutilated which leads to heterosexuals being discriminated against and shamefully enough this sick mockery is still legal in Canada. Again they accomplished this with false claims of discrimination because again all they have are lies and deceptions when it comes to the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda.

The mentality of the homosexual activist is one of sickness, and the way they treat it is as because they are sick, they want to make everyone else sick so they make false claims of discrimination upon weak minded officials to accomplish such. This is the ignorant mentality of the homosexual activist which dictates that because someone is born with a defect that everyone should be made defective otherwise you are discriminating the defective. For example, if someone is born without a limb do we make it legal for them to go around legally hacking off other peoples limbs because they can't help that they were born that way? No we do not. If someone is born mentally defective, do we hand them a drill so they can go around legally drilling through peoples skulls and make them mentally defective because they can't help that they were born that way? No we do not. Yet we have homosexual activists attempting to dictate to the world that because homosexuals can't help that they were born sexually defective that heterosexuals should have to suffer discrimination for it through these homosexual deceptions, and then they go on to try and further dictate that otherwise homosexuals are being discriminated against. (An example of false claims of discrimination) If it were up to homosexual activists to rule the world, heterosexuals do not deserve to be heterosexuals because homosexuals are born sexually defective. I'm not about to sit back and let this happen.

That means no matter how many disgruntled delusional imbeciles don't like it and try telling me that infecting our future generation with a bunch of lies and deceptions is none of my business.

Were you telling homosexual activists to mind their own business when the ban on gay propaganda in Russia was put in place. No I bet you were part of the liars and deceivers trying to dictate to Russia your pathetic homosexual activist garbage.

My pleasure

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:09 pm
@glitterbag,
I'll stick with healing the globe from homosexual activist lie and deception insanity because I care about the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

A bunch of homosexual activist make up lies and deceptions, you share the facts that prove it and their weak mentality seek to try and attempt a cry wolf once again with false allegations of homophobia (of which is an invalid word to begin with because a natural repulsion is not an irrational fear.) Your days of crying wolf draw near to an end.

My pleasure

/ David
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:11 pm
@Setanta,
yet you make up lies in the form of vacant un backed claims because you are not able to contest the fact that thousands of years since marriage was created proves that marriage was created for and in honor of the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our lives!

But thanks for sharing yet another example of the weak pathetic insane delusional ignorant selfish greedy mentality of the homosexual activist.

/ David
David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:12 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
ah desperately scrambling to make your delusions the issue all the while you avoid the foundation of this issue. Typical of homosexual activists.

/ David