Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 12:12 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
"feel good" fairy tales for people

Aren't we talking about fairies?
glitterbag

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 01:57 pm
@coldjoint,
You and I aren't talking about anything.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 02:50 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You and I aren't talking about anything

I had to explain to another poster that when you post on a forum you should expect people doing what I did. If you want something private you are in the wrong place.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 03:21 pm
@coldjoint,
Lets see if I have this straight.....you have been here since Oct 2013, however I have been here since Nov 2002, and you think you are equipped to explain ANYTHING to me?????? Hang on, I need a minute to stop laughing. I checked your profile and was a little surprised. I expected to find out you were a sulky teen boy, or possibly an angry old bitter guy. So you're too old to be a pain-in- ass teen and too young to be a bitter old man, wrong age to be having a mid-life crisis, that apparently just means you are a humorless run of the mill asshole.

Here's another little gem, I ALSO get to write whatever the hell I want, and when you get too tiresome (please note I said when, not if) I can make you disappear by tapping ignore. Im not sure if you have sunk to the level of tedious as yet to even bother to hit ignore, but you are not entertaining or clever. Not sure if you just choose to be contrary or not bright enough to realize what you are doing. Doesn't matter, because you contribute zilch to the conversation.

I thought I would take the time to explain that concept to a rookie. Maybe you're on the wrong forum if you think you set the rules or even the tone, Skippy.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 03:51 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
you have been here since Oct 2013, however I have been here since Nov 2002,

Who cares besides you?
jcboy

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 03:57 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
you have been here since Oct 2013, however I have been here since Nov 2002,

Who cares besides you?

All you are is FindAbuzz’s alternate ego, perhaps it’s time you two assholes crawled back from under the rock you two crawled out from under.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 04:00 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
.assholes

Your lunch is not my concern.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 04:06 pm
@coldjoint,
Can you possibly be more lame? What a rookie move, you redirect the focus and suddenly you are not a massive asshole. Sure, that always works.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 04:09 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
What a rookie move, you redirect the focus and suddenly you are not a massive asshole

I am not in a competition. Maybe you are. I am here to say what I say just like you and that mean homo. Carry on.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 04:31 pm
@coldjoint,

I am not in a competition. Maybe you are. I am here to say what I say just like you and that mean homo. Carry on.
[/quote]

You won't last long, you're not even a pale imitation of an adult. However, you may find things more to your liking at the "welcome dumbshits" forum. All you need is a pulse, and I'm pretty sure they won't remember to check. You'll make friends, don't forget your hat.
IRFRANK

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 05:26 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Quote:
It would be so nice to see United States Citizen make a stand to put a stop to being made fools of by their own government in the eyes of the entire world

I would love to see a democratic vote on this and when you lose will you shut up? And don't jump to conclusions about the worlds judgment.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 06:22 pm
David Spetch says:
Quote:
It would be so nice to see United States Citizen make a stand to put a stop to being made fools of by their own government in the eyes of the entire world

Hey, if you don't like it here, why don't you move to Russia? (god, I love being able to say that to someone after all the idiots who said it to anyone liberal at all in the 50s and 60s and 70s)(no thanks to Vladimir Putin, whose stupid law made the turnabout possible).
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 06:27 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You won't last long

That isn't up to you is it? If you don't like being put in your place that is your problem, not mine.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 07:04 pm
@coldjoint,
You know what's really funny, you thinking you have that power. Good one.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 07:06 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
you thinking you have that power

Isn't that what you are saying, old timer?http://alien-earth.org/images/smileys/worship.gif
glitterbag

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 07:24 pm
@coldjoint,
Have much trouble following a train of thought? Thought so!
coldjoint

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 09:50 pm
http://moonbattery.com/graphics/fags-with-cat.jpg

This is the life. http://alien-earth.org/images/smileys/rofl.gif
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 06:39 am
http://moonbattery.com/graphics/fags-with-cat.jpg

I'm sure there's a 'pussy' joke in there somewhere..Wink
coldjoint

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 04:23 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,

Quote:
I'm sure there's a 'pussy' joke in there somewhere..Wink

Must be . There are three in the picture.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 04:24 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Have much trouble following a train of thought? Thought so!

You don't have to follow something when you know where it is going.
0 Replies