Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 12:51 pm
http://i57.tinypic.com/svgqaw.jpg

Says it all. I'm tired off all bigots.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 01:35 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:

Says it all. I'm tired off all bigots.

As tired as I am of all the hypocritical whiners?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 02:01 pm
bookmark
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 05:49 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

http://liberallogic101.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/liberal-logic-101-648.jpg

You're actually telling us that the government isn't attempting to force you to participate in homosexual wedding ceremonies. Now I understand the problem. It's not that you're a homophobic prick. The problem is that you are certifiably ******* insane.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 06:33 pm
"is attempting"
coldjoint

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 07:39 pm
@Wilso,
Quote:
The problem is that you are certifiably ******* insane.

Your problem is that no one cares what you think about me. And your trashing other people like the OP just shows you are a mean spirited prick.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 08:21 pm
@coldjoint,
Well, if it helps I never remember zip about you unless you pop up on threads. That should be reassuring.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 08:21 pm
Quote:
Facebook's recent decision to add more than 50 gender categories

http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/thats-beautiful-thing-cnns-phillips-gushes-over-facebooks-50-gender-categories
What a bunch of **** this is. Wait till all 50 groups are picked up by an organizer and protest any offense.
Wilso

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 09:44 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Facebook's recent decision to add more than 50 gender categories

http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/thats-beautiful-thing-cnns-phillips-gushes-over-facebooks-50-gender-categories
What a bunch of **** this is. Wait till all 50 groups are picked up by an organizer and protest any offense.

This is what I don't understand about you cocksuckers. How does what Facebook does effect you? What is your ******* problem? For fucks sake, get a life you worthless loser.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 11:19 pm
@Wilso,
This is what I don't understand about you cocksuckers. How does what Facebook does effect you? What is your ******* problem? For fucks sake, get a life you worthless loser.

Someone who trashes other posters tells me to get a life. Are you kidding, or are you that stupid?http://alien-earth.org/images/smileys/tool.gif

Sexual orientation used to be a private thing. It is people like you that encourage proclaiming what should be none of your business. And then judge the people that dare to disagree.

Wilso

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 11:57 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Someone who trashes other posters tells me to get a life. Are you kidding, or are you that stupid?http://alien-earth.org/images/smileys/tool.gif

Sexual orientation used to be a private thing. It is people like you that encourage proclaiming what should be none of your business. And then judge the people that dare to disagree.

They could keep it private if they weren't discriminated against at every turn by by scum like you. But then again, could it be hitting a little too close to home. Perhaps the lady doth protest too much. Maybe you need to do a little self examination.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 12:36 am
Quote:
They could keep it private if they weren't discriminated against at every turn by by scum like you

Hmm....seems if it was private, people wouldn't know to discriminate, would they? Dummy.

That is to everyone to show how desperate you are to judge others. I would think they would worry more about douchebags like yourself.
Wilso

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 12:48 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
They could keep it private if they weren't discriminated against at every turn by by scum like you

Hmm....seems if it was private, people wouldn't know to discriminate, would they? Dummy.

That is to everyone to show how desperate you are to judge others. I would think they would worry more about douchebags like yourself.

Remind me once again. Who wants to stop gay people from getting married. You or I. Who complained about Facebook's actions? You or I. It's you who somehow thinks that permitting 2 gay people to get married will somehow diminish you. It's you with the deep psychological issues. You're either deeply disturbed, or just a worthless **** by nature. Either way, I'm done with you. I am diminished by giving you a voice. Something I'm not going to do any more.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 12:55 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
You're minding your own business by spreading bigotry. Get over yourself; treat all humans like you would like to be treated. All they want is equal treatment in every way. How does that harm you?

If you're married, is your marriage so weak that people (homosexual couples) you don't even know can ruin it?

You're barking up the wrong tree!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 01:09 am
@Wilso,
Quote:
Who wants to stop gay people from getting married. You or I.

I don't know I never said I did, so I guess you do. Stop reading what you want to in posts. Unless you can show me where I said that I guess I am right about you.

And all that other stuff you have added(diminishing et al), I never said any of that either. Do you have to make stuff up to be a liberal hero. You are a liberal zero.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 04:21 am
I thought gays could get married by having 'civil unions'?
So what are they complaining about?
jcboy

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 06:54 am
This dude isn’t right in the head.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 11:31 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
So what are they complaining about?

The question should be what aren't they complaining about.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 11:49 am
@jcboy,
I don't know what to say. Seeing the face of that man spewing hatred and stupidity is disturbing. The videos that pop up following Jeffery's twisted logic manifesto are manufactured "feel good" fairy tales for people who believe that they are the true Christians that God favors. I have a difficult time accepting that God is unhappy with those he created because of who they love.

I would like to thank my parents and grandparents, all long deceased, for never teaching me to hate.