Liberals and Sharia &

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 11:31 am
Quote:
Liberalism Is Closer To Sharia Than It Is To Constitutional Conservatism

Sad but true.

Quote:
interesting—liberalism is closer to Sharia than it is to Constitutional conservatism.

Let me explain:

Article VI of the Constitution basically states that all laws must be crafted pursuant to the Constitution—that the Constitution is the supreme law of the land and judges must be bound by it. Sharia law states that the source of all laws is Allah and that Sharia supersedes the Constitution. The basis of liberalism is that the source of all laws is the judiciary, and what liberal judges say the law is, the law is. Liberals have no problem with the courts superseding the Constitution.

The First Amendment provides for freedom of religion. It favors none over another and may not prohibit the free exercise thereof. In Sharia, there is only one religion--Islam--and those who reject Islam will be killed or subjected to dhimmi, second-class status. Liberalism demands that items of faith be removed from the public square. They prefer there be no religion, and those who choose the free exercise of their religion are persecuted.

The First Amendment also provides for freedom of speech—any speech—and freedom of the press. There is no free speech under Sharia law. Any speech deemed to defame Islam or Mohammed is considered blasphemy, punishable by imprisonment or death. Liberal judges rule against peaceable assembly outside abortion clinics. They try to shut down conservative free speech via the fairness doctrine. Anything uttered that offends them is considered hate speech and must be dealt with.

More truth in the article. Why people can't see the tyranny that is coming with the liberal mindset is a warning of just how gullible "we" really are.

Unlike other posters I am not part of that "we".

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/10/liberalism-is-closer-to-sharia-than-it-is-to-constitutional-conservatism/#eRqyIYeT4VP5tcZo.99

Walter Hinteler

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 11:38 am
@coldjoint,
Is Constitutional Conservatism closer to Codex Iuris Canonici?
coldjoint

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 11:41 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Is Constitutional Conservatism closer to Codex Iuris Canonici?

Did you come to play, Wally? Take your Latin to the park, enjoy.
maxdancona

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 11:51 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Sharia law states that the source of all laws is Allah and that Sharia supersedes the Constitution.

This sounds just like the Tea Party.
coldjoint

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 11:54 am
@maxdancona,

Quote:
This sounds just like the Tea Party.

Just one more thing you know nothing about.
maxdancona

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 12:03 pm
@coldjoint,
Don't many people in the Tea Party believe that God is the source of all laws?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 12:10 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Did you come to play, Wally? Take your Latin to the park, enjoy.[/color]
You referred to an Arabic religious law book - I to one, which is the law of 1.214 billion people worldwide, about 70 million in the USA.

coldjoint

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 12:32 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
You referred to an Arabic religious law book - I to one, which is the law of 1.214 billion people worldwide, about 70 million in the USA.

Whatever. Sorry about the park crack, I should have known they are full of refugees.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 01:04 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Sorry about the park crack, I should have known they are full of refugees.
Are you referring here to Canon Law?
coldjoint

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 01:08 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Are you referring here to Canon Law?

No, I am referring to the Muslim invasion of Germany.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 01:48 pm
@coldjoint,
Ah! Well, that was stopped in Vienna, in 1529 and in 1683.
coldjoint

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 01:52 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Ah! Well, that was stopped in Vienna, in 1529 and in 1683.

Is Europe going to stop it this time? Sure doesn't look like it. Oh well, can't be much worse than the Nazis.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 01:57 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Oh well, can't be much worse than the Nazis.
You and yours wanted to invade Europe?
coldjoint

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 02:04 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
You and yours wanted to invade Europe?

Keep reading Wally. There is no ideology more similar to Islam than Nazism. Tell me if you find one.

And I am hardly a Nazi, I want individual rights. And pointing out the lack of concern by liberals, or Europeans pandering to savages, has nothing Nazi-like about it.

So stop the name calling Wally.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 02:42 pm
I see the taggers are at it again. I guess they support Sharia. To them you are are a bigot if you oppose it. I think the only thing they understand is those words are the best way to avoid any discussion.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 11 Oct, 2015 02:39 pm
Looks like Wally ran out of books.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 11 Oct, 2015 02:52 pm
http://www.bookwormroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Arabs-countries-and-refugees.jpg

Something you should think about when Obama wants to import as many as he can.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 18 Oct, 2015 10:07 pm

Quote:
1- Jihad, defined as “to war against non-Muslims to establish the religion,” is the duty of every Muslim and Muslim head of state (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.

2- A Caliph can hold office through seizure of power meaning through force.

3- A Caliph is exempt from being charged with serious crimes such as murder, adultery, robbery, theft, drinking and in some cases of rape.

4- A percentage of Zakat (charity money) must go towards jihad.

5- It is obligatory to obey the commands of the Caliph, even if he is unjust.

6- A caliph must be a Muslim, a non-slave and a male.

7- The Muslim public must remove the Caliph if he rejects Islam.

8- A Muslim who leaves Islam must be killed immediately.

9- A Muslim will be forgiven for murder of: 1) an apostate 2) an adulterer 3) a highway robber. Vigilante street justice and honor killing is acceptable.

10- A Muslim will not get the death penalty if he kills a non-Muslim, but will get it for killing a Muslim.

11- Sharia never abolished slavery, sexual slavery and highly regulates it. A master will not be punished for killing his slave.

12- Sharia dictates death by stoning, beheading, amputation of limbs, flogging even for crimes of sin such as adultery.

13- Non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims under the law. They must comply to Islamic law if they are to remain safe. They are forbidden to marry Muslim women, publicly display wine or pork, recite their scriptures or openly celebrate their religious holidays or funerals. They are forbidden from building new churches or building them higher than mosques. They may not enter a mosque without permission. A non-Muslim is no longer protected if he leads a Muslim away from Islam.

14- It is a crime for a non-Muslim to sell weapons to someone who will use them against Muslims. Non-Muslims cannot curse a Muslim, say anything derogatory about Allah, the Prophet, or Islam, or expose the weak points of Muslims. But Muslims can curse non-Muslims.

15- A non-Muslim cannot inherit from a Muslim.

16- Banks must be Sharia compliant and interest is not allowed.

17- No testimony in court is acceptable from people of low-level jobs, such as street sweepers or bathhouse attendants. Women in low level jobs such as professional funeral mourners cannot keep custody of their children in case of divorce.

18- A non-Muslim cannot rule -- even over a non-Muslim minority.

19- Homosexuality is punishable by death.

20- There is no age limit for marriage of girls. The marriage contract can take place anytime after birth and can be consummated at age 8 or 9.

21- Rebelliousness on the part of the wife nullifies the husband’s obligation to support her, gives him permission to beat her and keep her from leaving the home.

22- Divorce is only in the hands of the husband and is as easy as saying: “I divorce you” and becomes effective even if the husband did not intend it.

23- There is no community property between husband and wife and the husband’s property does not automatically go to the wife after his death.

24- A woman inherits half what a man inherits.

25- A man has the right to have up to 4 wives and none of them have a right to divorce him -- even if he is polygamous.

26- The dowry is given in exchange for the woman’s sexual organs.

27- A man is allowed to have sex with slave women and women captured in battle, and if the enslaved woman is married her marriage is annulled.

28- The testimony of a woman in court is half the value of a man.

29- A woman loses custody if she remarries.

30- To prove rape, a woman must have 4 male witnesses.

31- A rapist may only be required to pay the bride-money (dowry) without marrying the rape victim.

32- A Muslim woman must cover every inch of her body, which is considered “Awrah,” a sexual organ. Not all Sharia schools allow the face of a woman exposed.

33- A Muslim man is forgiven if he kills his wife at the time he caught her in the act of adultery. However, the opposite is not true for women, since the man “could be married to the woman he was caught with.”

34-It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory. That means that for the sake of abiding with Islam’s commandments, such as jihad, a Muslim is obliged to lie and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying.

The above are clear-cut laws in Islam decided by great Imams after years of examination and interpretation of the Quran, Hadith and Mohammed’s life. Now let the learned Imam Rauf tell us: What part of the above is compliant with the U.S. Constitution?

Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
0 Replies