White men and Black men

MarkC

Mon 19 May, 2014 11:34 pm
If you take the racial question in America all of the evidence seems to show that both White men and Black men are the ones that are getting 'screwed over' in America. If you look at my home state of Calif. most of all of the homeless people living on the street are both White men and Black men BUT WHY. Both of our groups are living here legally while the groups living here illegaly are getting billions from the US Govt and have nice homes and get free scholarships. Doesn't make any sense right. This all shows that are govt are run by Jewish bankers.
Look at the facts. Both White men and Black men are the only two groups in America today that used to kill Jews in America because both groups were Christians

White men and Black men both fought in the Viet Nam war together against Communism and the state of Calif is run by Communist Jews. Jerry Brown and Dianne Feinstein ect,

John Kennedy and Martin Luther King both leaders of White men and Black men were both assassinated by Jews and this why Jews seized power in America after these assassinations and are running our Govt today

White men and Black men live in poverty while people from India (who never did anything at all in the USA) get billions from the US Govt. The reason why is that The Jews that run our Govt. are the number 1 Arab haters on earth and people from India are the number 2 Arab haters on earth. During the last days of the Bush Administration our Govt. gave an Atomic Bomb to people in India so they could use it against Pakistan a Muslim country who have been enemies of of India for centuries.

If White men were allowed to have a history month. (Which were are not allowed to have) you would find out the White men created 90% of the money in the country. So why would somebody that created 90% of the money in the country live in poverty while people living here illegally get billions from the Govt who dont belong here. DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE RIGHT. Nothing that the Govt. does anymore make any sense to anybody until you come to the conclusion that Jews that hate White men run our Govt. and are stealing billions out of the welfare programs for illegal immigrants. White men deported hundreds of Communist Jews out of the country back in the 1920s and put Communist Jews in the Electric Chair like Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.

The Diamond industry alone proves that Jews run our Govt. The Oppenheimer Family who are Communist Jews have been stealing diamonds out of South Africa for over 80 years and then selling them to White men at "triple the price " that they were supposed to be paying for them. While Blacks lived in ghettos all across the country who were never even allowed to sell one of these diamonds that were coming here from Africa. So if you add all of this up Jews have complete control of our Govt. and the news media.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,515 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed

Setanta

Tue 20 May, 2014 12:50 am
What a disgusting racist pig. I guess we've already figured that out about you, though.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Tue 20 May, 2014 03:19 am
@MarkC,
"MarkC" -- I wonder if the "C" stands for "crazy." So sad. Sad

He should see a Jewish psychiatrist. Mr. Green

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot. Vladimir Lenin, the founder of the Soviet state, was nearly assassinated by a Jewish woman named Fanny Kaplan; but I guess that doesn't count. After all, Lenin's life was shortened by that assassination attempt, which was definitely to Stalin's advantage in his climb to absolute power. So, I guess the Jews are to blame for Stalin, too. But Stalin was an anti-Semite. Oh, forget about reason! Fantasy is much easier to believe in this confusing world! Drunk
MarkC

Tue 20 May, 2014 11:33 pm
@wmwcjr,
I don't know where all of these nuttty people are coming from. The Jews created Communism. Too many racist people on a racist forum I guess isn't good. The Jews created Communism. Karl Marx was a Jew. Julius and Ethel Rosenberg two Communist Jews were put to death in the Electric Chair for selling Americas Atomic bomb secrets to the Soviet Union.Ten Communist Jews went to prison that worked in Hollywood in the 1950s after an investigation by HUAC. Both Walt Disney and Ronald Reagan who were FBI informants at the time testified at the trial. Today these same Commie Jews run Hollywood and call themselves Liberals.
Dianne Feinstein is known as Chifi because she owns The Chinese Overseas shipping Co. known as COSCO. She goes to China and brings in AK47s from her Communist connections in China and unloads them in Oakland Ca. I have watched these COSCO ships come under the Golden Gate Bridge for years and today she calls herself a LIBERAL.
This is where Democratic Liberals just don't get it. They are Communist Jews from the 1950s that today operate under the name Liberal'
Jerry Brown the Gov of Calif in the year 2000 went down to Cuba and had dinner with Fidel Castro. (look it up on the internet) Today he is called a Liberal. Too many examples to list.
Lordyaswas

Wed 21 May, 2014 01:38 am
@MarkC,
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but reading between the lines on your posts, am I right in thinking that you have a chip on your shoulder about something?

I can't quite put my finger on it, but you're obviously unhapppy about something.

May I suggest you sit down with a nice blintz and a cup of coffee and give yourself a good talking to?
0 Replies

Miller

Wed 21 May, 2014 01:43 am
@MarkC,

MARKC
Quote:
"the state of Calif is run by Communist Jews. Jerry Brown and Dianne Feinstein ect"

Jerry Brown is a former Jesuit Priest ( Catholic). When did Mr. Brown convert to Judaism?
0 Replies