The difference between an Obama election and a Trump election.

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2016 08:17 pm
I noticed that a lot of people are going absolutely crazy now that Trump won the election. I just have to say that before anyone wants to call conservatives racists, bigots, or the people responsible for "dividing this country", can we please take a look at eight years ago when Obama took office??

I know a lot of conservative people hated Obama and we're not happy when he took office with the exact situation trump has. However, I didn't see any news of people beating the crap out of Obama voters just for voting how they felt. I didn't see highways being blocked, I don't remember any school walkouts or days off of school. Conservatives for the most part accepted the fact they lost and moved on with life peacefully without rioting, burning flags, etc. They did so for 8 years.

Look at the news today and check out the difference in what happens when someone else besides a liberal gets into office. Is that really being open minded, peaceful, and accepting of other people's ideas? Who's the real bigots?

I know there are PLENTY of sensible democratic people out there who had good reason they did not want Trump in office, and I am not talking about you, I'm talking to you. Please come up with someone not criminal who is capable of keeping your dogs on a leash. Your party looks just as bad as you think ours does right now, and our guy is a reality TV star.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,728 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tony5732

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 09:26 pm
@tony5732,
Any thoughts?
0 Replies