The USA Homosexual Activist Run Government Further Attempts To Insult Marriage

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:17 pm
@Wilso,
one on the left is disgusting, the one on the right is sad. Two different types of shocking. Keep in mind as a heterosexual I naturally am repulsed with homosexuality, I don''t want to see it etc. I'm not homosexual, I am not bi sexual and being heterosexual this crap doesn't interest me to want to see in the least and if I am that unfortunate I am naturally repulsed because after all I am a male (means I was born with a penis) who is into females! I know that this is way too hard for homosexual activists to understand all by themselves so there you have it.

/ David
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:23 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
David Jeffrey Spetch wrote:

ah desperately scrambling to make your delusions the issue all the while you avoid the foundation of this issue. Typical of homosexual activists.

/ David

Foundation of what issue? It is difficult to follow anything you try to say when you pad your compositions with bloviated obfuscation.

Cut the drama and just state the issue. You'll attract an interactive discussion rather than the bored jeers from your audience.

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:25 pm
@Germlat,
ah here we have one of those homosexual activists who avoids fact and instead desperately clings to trying to continue to make their delusions the issue. You are not able to contest the fact that for thousands of years since marriage was created proves that marriage was created for and in honor of the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our lives! And like every other homosexual activist again you desperately scramble to make your delusions the issue all the while ignoring fact because lies and deceptions is all the lot of you have when it comes to the very foundation of your every bias homosexual activist issue! That was how they began to make a complete mockery of marriage in the first place along with false claims f discrimination.

/ David
David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:28 pm
@Butrflynet,
Foundation = the fact that for thousands of years since marriage was created proves that marriage was created for and in honor of the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our lives! thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage, like duh.

/ David
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:34 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Lots of things were around for thousands of years. It doesn't prove anything except that times change, people evolve and society changes with them.

By your reasoning we would still be living in caves because we were once comfortably safe in them.
David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:43 pm
@Germlat,
yet none of that detracts from the fact that thousands of years prove that marriage was created for and in honor of the unity of one sexual orientation to which we all owe our existence.

/ David
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:46 pm
@Bella Dea,
Divorce doesn't disrespect he fact that marriage was created for and in honor of the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our existence. Unwed mothers do not disrespect that marriage was created for and in honor of the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our existence

But thanks for sharing an example of the lying deceiving mentality of the homosexual activist. Avoid fact and instead desperately scramble to make their delusions the issue. A fine example indeed.

/ David

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:50 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Quote:
thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage,

What about those thousands of years of heterosexual unions that occurred out of wedlock? Many a bastard was born and has honored society and the instution of marriage or had additional bastards of their own. Do they dishonor your institution also?
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:52 pm
@Butrflynet,
Lots of things were around for thousands of years but that still doesn't detract from the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves what marriage was created for and in honor of. But like every other insane delusional ignorant selfish greedy homosexual activist you demonstrate deliberate ignorance then attempt to make your delusions the issue because all you have are lies and deception is support of your every issue to do with your homosexual activist bias agenda.

/ David
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:53 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Delusion is in the eye of the beholder. You appear rather delusional to me.

0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 10:04 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Your childish name calling, copied and pasted ad nauseum, is meaningless and very ineffective. Back in the day I was called a nigger lover too. I guess it made them feel better, but we still changed society, one footstep and one vote at a time.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 11:47 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
The fact that you campaign against the one on the left, while not taking action against the one on the right, only proves that your penis doesn't change the fact that you're a worthless ****.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 11:55 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
David Jeffrey Spetch wrote:

marriage was created for and in honor of the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our existence.

That's complete crap. Marriage is far older than any such notion, and in fact being arranged to create familial bonds of power, with no consent of the betrothed is a far older than the the flighty christian crap that you spew up. You're just a homophobic ****
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 08:13 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Quote:
the fact that for thousands of years since marriage was created proves that marriage was created for and in honor of the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our lives!

Anyone that makes that claim is the one lying and deceiving. Marriage was not created to honor sexual orientation.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 09:49 am
I kinda like Jesus's take on marriage-
Jesus said:-"at the beginning the Creator made them male and female, and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' So they are no longer two, but one." (Matt 19:4)
Foofie

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 10:39 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

I kinda like Jesus's take on marriage-
Jesus said:-"at the beginning the Creator made them male and female, and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' So they are no longer two, but one." (Matt 19:4)

Was Jesus a bachelor?
Germlat

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 01:08 pm
@Foofie,
From the accounts of Josephus and a few minor historical accounts...we don't know a whole lot about Jesus....unless you take into account the few passages of his interaction with Mary Magdalene in the Dead Sea scrolls .
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 02:10 pm
Quote:
Foofie asked: Was Jesus a bachelor?

Well no mention of a wife is in the gospels.
Some of the disciples were married, and later Paul said "it's fine to marry and it's also fine not to marry", whatever floats your boat.
I've been a lifelong bachelor although I've had my- ahem- "moments" with women. The last "moment" was 12 years ago but since then I've made no serious attempt to hook up with any more, I just can't be bothered to make the effort (yawn).
We holy men can do without women quite easily..Smile
Wilso

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 05:33 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

We holy men can do without women quite easily..Smile

Somebody, please, lock him up and put him on medication before he hurts somebody.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 05:47 pm
@Wilso,
Has anybody introduced David and JTT? Now that would be a crazy like the world has never seen, and a match made in heaven.
0 Replies