Ain't That America?

gungasnake

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 01:13 pm
MultiCulturalism??

Sure, I've got no problem with it. Some guy and his family from Korea, Brazil, Belorus or where-ever move here and keep their language and culture WHILE they're learning English and figuring this place out, sure.

Here's what I DO have problems with...

A rogue/feral political party with no real hope of competing in any sort of a market-place of ideas wanting to simply import large blocks of voters for itself from the third world, and the consequences and grief that causes to our own country be damned.

One particular group (Hispanics and particularly Mexicans) being singled out as too stupid to ever learn English and the rest of America being forced to adapt. You will never see a button on an ATM or swipecard device of any sort reading:

Quote:
Choose a language: English, Swahili, Bantu, Zulu

or anything like that because anybody thinks Africans are too ******* stupid to learn English. In fact a perfectly naive visitor from Mars would assume that it was the official policy of the US government and major sections of the US business community that hispanics were fifty times dumber than negroes.

Feral people coming herre in large numbers illegally and setting up something like LaRaza and talking about "La Reconquista" as if anybody was supposed to believe that America TOOK California from them. They never HAD California, the Comanches absolutely PREVENTED their sorry asses from ever seeing California other than by sailing around South America and setting up a couple of missions.

Vladimir Putin has taken a hard look at the sicknesses which are destroying the West and determined that Russia will not suffer from them. Immigrants to Russia are told in no uncertain terms what is expected of them and that if they **** up, they're gone.
JTT

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 01:18 pm
@gungasnake,
Gunga: Vladimir Putin has taken a hard look at the sicknesses which are destroying the West and determined that Russia will not suffer from them. Immigrants to Russia are told in no uncertain terms what is expected of them and that if they **** up, they're gone.

------------

The USA has always pretty closely resembled totalitarian Russia so why change now.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 02:04 pm
@JTT,
jtt gets "doesn't play well with others".

I don't care whose sandbox it is, as long as those cats quit shitting in it...
JTT

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 02:22 pm
@Rockhead,
Rocky gets along well with his clique, others not so much, but he sure does make for great hypocrisy.

Rocky: I don't care whose sandbox it is, as long as those cats quit shitting in it...

Read: I only want to hear ideas that I like. I especially don't want to hear just what war criminals/terrorists my governments have been/are. And I definitely don't want people interfering with my dog given right to whine, bitch and moan about my life.

JTT

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 02:26 pm
@Rockhead,
Rocky: jtt gets "doesn't play well with others".

Do you think (sorry for that inordinate pressure, Rocky) US governments play well with others?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 02:26 pm
@JTT,
you should get that comprehension disorder looked at...

shall we open the cafe today?
JTT

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 02:32 pm
@Rockhead,
Off rocky goes on another tangent. Maybe you should stick to your bitching & moaning thread. That seems to be your forte.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 02:33 pm
@JTT,
I am feeling kinda tangential today, jtt.

you might bear that in mind...
JTT

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 02:41 pm
@Rockhead,
You're always tangential, rocky, except when you're whining about your life. Then you stay right on track- whine whine whine moan moan moan.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 02:44 pm
@JTT,
insert the USA for "my life", and you resemble that remark.

nothing to do but troll today?
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 03:02 pm
who started this thread and what's it about? I forget. Mr. Green
glitterbag

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 03:03 pm
@Rockhead,
I don't have the time to read every single thing posted on a2k, however I run into Rockhead from time to time and I've never seen him whine about anything. On the other hand, I've got JTT on ignore because I'm tired of his pissing and moaning about America, Americans and his delusions regarding our country being solely responsible for everything that has ever gone wrong, including the disappearance of Atlantis into the sea. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it you pathetic crybaby.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 03:07 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
who started this thread and what's it about?

Liberal propaganda and desperation.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 03:09 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

You did, because all the uber patriots got their knickers in a knot because the don't know the National Anthem of their own country. By the way, I'm glad you did. When I watched the Super Bowl and the Coke commercial came on, I said, oh crap, all the 'real' US idiots will be complaining tomorrow because they don't know the difference between the songs. I was right.
JTT

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 03:35 pm
@glitterbag,
Glitterbag: our country being solely responsible for everything that has ever gone wrong, including the disappearance ... .

--------------

Typical glitterbag ignorance. The USA is solely responsible for the myriad crimes it has committed and none other, including the disappearance of Atlantis.

0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 03:44 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
who started this thread and what's it about?

Liberal propaganda and desperation.

as I've said and you continue to prove....you don't like anything I say and find me not worth your time and trouble but lack the self control to ignore me.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 03:48 pm
@glitterbag,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
glitterbag wrote:
You did, because all the uber patriots got their knickers in a knot because the don't know the National Anthem of their own country. By the way, I'm glad you did. When I watched the Super Bowl and the Coke commercial came on, I said, oh crap, all the 'real' US idiots will be complaining tomorrow because they don't know the difference between the songs. I was right.
Lemme get this straight: am I a REAL US idiot,
as distinct from the fake ones, Glitterbag??

I know about the American lawyer
on the English ship with the rockets' red glare.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 09:53 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I know about the American lawyer
on the English ship with the rockets' red glare.

You probably just lost him.
JTT

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 09:59 pm
@coldjoint,
Cj: you probably just lost him.

Why? 'Cause not everybody is interested in gobbling up the propaganda you've been raised on, cj? 'Cause not everybody has **** for brains like you, cj.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 10:03 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
up the propaganda you've been raised

What I grew up with is more real than you could ever understand. And stop calling me names you useless troll.