Ain't That America?

JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 01:17 pm
@anonymously99,
Wouldn't say the USA is evil.

---------------------

You obviously don't know much about USA history, A.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 01:25 pm
@coldjoint,
That was all part and parcel of the century of war crimes and terrorism committed by the USA against the people of the Philippines.

That some of you folks, the mentally challenged ones mostly, brag about these war crimes/terrorist acts is telling. The USA was a criminal invading force in operating in exactly the same fashion as Nazi Germany. The Nazis had a short run. The equivalent USA nazis have had a long run - well over a century.

That the remainder stay silent is also telling.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 07:27 pm
@JTT,
I don't have time to deal with yor accusations real or imagined. I have devoted myself to shining a light on the Lutherans for their persecution of the Anabaptists. Why won't you join me in exposing the atrocities committed by those 13th century Lutherans. You are a coward bending to the PC bondage of religious freedoms. The Lutherans burned Anabaptists at the stake, well, so did the Catholics, I'll get to them later. Sure, sure pretend it never happened, you're not brave enough to own up to it.

How was that? Was it batshit crazy enough? I can whip up some more indignation, three words "William Randolph Hearst". That criminal has been resting in peace long enough. Let me know if you are ready to join my crusade.
JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 07:39 pm
@glitterbag,
Inane diversions, gb, befitting someone of your mentality. And speaking of batshit crazy, only someone of that genre would make light of millions of slaughtered innocents.

You want something more recent, glitterbag? Did you know of this at the time?

----------------------------

"...in four months,
five times as many
people died in
Indonesia as in
Vietnam in
twelve years."
-- Bertrand Russell, 1966

Ex-agents say CIA compiled death lists for Indonesians

After 25 years, Americans speak of their
role in exterminating Communist Party

by Kathy Kadane, States News Service, 1990

WASHINGTON -- The U.S. government played a significant role in one of the worst massacres of the century by supplying the names of thousands of Communist Party leaders to the Indonesian army, which hunted down the leftists and killed them, former U.S. diplomats say.
For the first time, U.S. officials acknowledge that in 1965 they systematically compiled comprehensive lists of Communist operatives, from top echelons down to village cadres. As many as 5,000 names were furnished to the Indonesian army, and the Americans later checked off the names of those who had been killed or captured, according to the U.S. officials.

The killings were part of a massive bloodletting that took an estimated 250,000 lives.

The purge of the Partai Komunis Indonesia (PKI) was part of a U.S. drive to ensure that Communists did not come to power in the largest country in Southeast Asia, where the United States was already fighting an undeclared war in Vietnam. Indonesia is the fifth most-populous country in the world.

Silent for a quarter-century, former senior U.S. diplomats and CIA officers described in lengthy interviews how they aided Indonesian President Suharto, then army leader, in his attack on the PKI.

"It really was a big help to the army," said Robert J. Martens, a former member of the U.S. Embassy's political section who is now a consultant to the State Department. "They probably killed a lot of people, and I probably have a lot of blood on my hands, but that's not all bad. There's a time when you have to strike hard at a decisive moment."

http://www.namebase.org/kadane.html
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 07:51 pm
@JTT,
Jihad (Islam dummy) has the lead in slaughtered innocents. That number is 270 million.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 07:55 pm
@JTT,
Well, I have to hand to you, when it comes to batshit crazy, I'm a novice compared to you. I bow in honor to your batshitcraziness, you are the master. So are you on board with my 13th century beef?

Some of my favorite comments have been:

And those of your ilk,
Of your mentality,
Whatever,
And 'Food fight'

The above are the gold standard when it comes to identifying morons trying to sound intelligent.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 08:00 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Jihad (Islam dummy) has the lead in slaughtered innocents. That number is 270 million.

No offense intended, but Jihad means holy war. I figure you know that already, but you may have over estimated the savvy of A2K posters. Two names, Gungasnake and JTT....not the sharpest crayons in the box.

coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 08:04 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
but you may have over estimated the savvy of A2K posters

No argument here, but in Gungasnakes defense he realizes Islam is a serious problem.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 08:31 pm
@glitterbag,
Why should the USA get away with war crimes that Germans were hung for?

Why should the USA be allowed to slaughter people at will just to fatten their wallet?

Why should the USA be allowed to operate a terrorist brigade that dwarfs the sum total of all world terrorist actions?
glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 08:40 pm
@JTT,
Why did the Lutherans charge the Anabaptists with heretic leanings then burn them at the stake.
JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 08:45 pm
@glitterbag,
Why have you gone off your medication? And your ticker - not good, gb.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 09:07 pm
@JTT,
Quote:

You ever say anything original?
glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 09:39 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

You ever say anything original?

Don't you love this guy, in an uncertain world we can always count on BFD, sorry I meant to say JTT.
JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 09:48 pm
@glitterbag,
Love your sources, gb. They are about as good as your sources for your cockamamie ideas on the English language were.

Love how you distort everything too.

Were you able to pass your gifts on to your kids?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 09:52 pm
@JTT,
Quote:

Only scum goes after someones family.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:01 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Love your sources, gb. They are about as good as your sources for your cockamamie ideas on the English language were.

Love how you distort everything too.

Yes, and your kids work for my kids. Can you diagram the sentence you wrote? The one that starts: They are about as good as your sources for your cockamamie ideas on the English language were. It is convoluted, I'm sure you know what you where trying to say, kinda sucks that all the other English speakers can't cut thru your gibberish.

I'm thinking about taking you off ignore. I'm not very proud about this, but you are so much fun to screw with, I'm transfixed by your faulty logic. Forgive me Mon Idiot.
JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:01 pm
@coldjoint,
I don't mean to abuse you with verbal violence, but you have to understand what your (Reagan) government and its agents are doing. They go into villages, they haul out families. With the children forced to watch they castrate the father, they peel the skin off his face, they put a grenade in his mouth and pull the pin. With the children forced to watch they gang-rape the mother, and slash her breasts off. And sometimes for variety, they make the parents watch while they do these things to their children.

-------
John Stockwell is the highest-ranking CIA official ever to leave the agency and go public. He ran a CIA intelligence-gathering post in Vietnam, was the task-force commander of the CIA's secret war in Angola in 1975 and 1976, and was awarded the Medal of Merit before he resigned. Stockwell's book In Search of Enemies, published by W.W. Norton 1978, is an international best-seller.

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:07 pm
@glitterbag,
Gb: I'm thinking about taking you off ignore.

You lie, you make vain attempts at being honest then it's back to lies.

But by all means, come out of your smelly little hole, have a shower, stop being such a coward and join the discussions.

And by all means, go ahead and diagram the sentence.
JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:15 pm
@glitterbag,
Gb: Yes, and your kids work for my kids.

So your kids own that sweatshop.
anonymously99stwin

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:21 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Ain't That America?

Where?