Ain't That America?

JTT

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 10:15 pm
@coldjoint,
Cj: And stop calling me names

You mean like "coldjoint". It is a pretty stupid name but it aptly describes the synapses in your brain.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 10:46 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Quote:
up the propaganda you've been raised

What I grew up with is more real than you could ever understand.
And stop calling me names you useless troll.
A lot of us have put the troll on Ignore.
JTT

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 10:54 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
A lot of us big brave Americans who were raised on debating have put him on ignore. A lot of us lie about it too, but we have been raised to be accomplished liars too. Sadly only the latter took.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 10:58 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Dave, your Depends is full.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 11:00 pm
@JTT,
JTT, so is your cranium.
JTT

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 11:10 pm
@glitterbag,
Here's one of those very liars I talked about. That's what you've got to be to spend a lifetime in USA government disservice.
JTT

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 11:25 pm
@glitterbag,
Glitterbag, you should have a look at,

http://able2know.org/topic/234422-1
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 11:27 pm
@JTT,
I've missed you. I admire your bravery, it can't be easy being so stupid. Can you tie your own shoes, or do you have those safe Velcro doohickeys. I'm sorry, I made an assumption you wear shoes, please forgive me. I was insensitive, you don't have to wear shoes to be a certified meshuggina.
JTT

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 11:46 pm
@glitterbag,
Gb: I've missed you.

That's because you've been hiding in your smelly little ignore hole.

Gb:I admire your bravery,

I don't admire your cowardly nature or your strong propensity towards lying but I understand your background.

Gb: I'm sorry, I made an assumption

You make many silly assumptions, glitter, but again, I understand your background. You do realize that you are falling all over yourself confirming what a bald faced liar you are.

Have you read "the rape of the Philippines" yet?

glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 12:14 am
@JTT,
No, but I've read the "Rape of Nanking" and "A Small Town Near Auschwitz", both gleaming examples of American Agression. Oh wait a minute, no I meant to say the Japanese and German butchers.

You can call me a lying liar all you want, and cling to what you think is my "background". God keeps safe small children and idiots. You should be happy. And you ARE on ignore, but that doesn't mean I can't click on "user ignored" and get a good laugh every now and then. I can't read you on a regular basis, you are just too stupid, nobody can handle that much stupid, at least without being paid. But occasionally we all get a little bored, it's late and every so often I wonder what the village idiot is saying. But it's never anything new, same old crap, different day same old tired crap. Bet you're a ton of fun at a party? I'm guessing you're one of those Karaoke freaks. Who's your fav, Dolly Parton, Patsy Cline, Brenda Lee, Clay Akin or Loretta Lynn? I'm thinking you're a Dolly Parton fan. Bet Jolene is your fav tune to rock out on.

Well, thanks for the laughs, I'm going to check the other categories.

DrewDad

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 07:34 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Who's your fav, Dolly Parton, Patsy Cline, Brenda Lee, Clay Akin or Loretta Lynn? I'm thinking you're a Dolly Parton fan. Bet Jolene is your fav tune to rock out on.

I'm betting the only thing he sings is the Blues. And folk songs.

"Nobody knows, the trouble I've seen!"
revelette2

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 07:40 am
@glitterbag,
Odd, but JTT really don't strike me as a country music fan at all. I can't imagine him listening to music for that matter, but who knows what lies behind all these anonymous names?

JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:07 am
@glitterbag,
Gb: No, but I've read the "Rape of Nanking" and "A Small Town Near Auschwitz", both gleaming examples of American Agression. Oh wait a minute, no I meant to say the Japanese and German butchers.

-------------

That's good. Now to get up to speed you ought to read about the Rape of the Philippines by the American butchers. Then the same for Cuba, Guatemala, Vietnam, Nicaragua ... , by, again the American butchers.

You seem to have a great deal of trouble focusing. You ramble incoherently a lot.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:09 am
@DrewDad,
You're really quite a sage, dd.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:20 am
@revelette2,
Surely, Rev, as one after another of the old canards about the USA are laid to rest, you've gotta start to wonder. That's what thinking people do.

Have you read The Rape of the Philippines yet?

http://able2know.org/topic/234422-1

It describes succinctly how the USA has operated in every one of the over 200 illegal invasions that it has been responsible for.

Thinking people would also take notice of the exceedingly lame diversions that folks like DD and GB take. If this stuff about the USA wasn't true they wouldn't engage in such inane distractions. Think about it. The USA is just coming off two massive crimes against humanity, Iraq and Afghanistan.

And there are numerous others just in your lifetime.
anonymously99

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:39 am
@JTT,
JTT. Are you okay?
glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:45 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

Odd, but JTT really don't strike me as a country music fan at all. I can't imagine him listening to music for that matter, but who knows what lies behind all these anonymous names?

I really am not sure, maybe he's into that skinhead music. Actually, thinking of him singing karaoke to some head banging stuff is tons more amusing.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:47 am
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

JTT. Are you okay?

Was he ever?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:48 am
@anonymously99,
I'm fine, A. It's these delusionary folks like glitterbag you should be concerned about.
anonymously99

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:49 am
@glitterbag,
If the facts are so. then. Why is he wasting his time with this thing called the internet? Shouldn't he be out hanging with his buddies? As I think this makes no sense. For him to be on this internet thing rather than.
0 Replies