Ain't That America?

glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:29 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Gb: I'm thinking about taking you off ignore.

You lie, you make vain attempts at being honest then it's back to lies.

But by all means, come out of your smelly little hole, have a shower, stop being such a coward and join the discussions.

And by all means, go ahead and diagram the sentence.

Asshole, YOU diagram the sentence. You wrote it, now try to make it cohesive, or at least understandable. Since I can ignore or not ignore you, my choices are driven by how many bullshitassholes, I feel like dealing with. You don't frighten me with your imaginary truth, bottom line is that you are boring but nevertheless it's fun to screw with you every once in a while. I realize this is an unfamiliar concept for you, however, welcome to the USA, Americans and all of the free would have options.

Oh wait a minute, you don't know what diagraming a sentence means. I'm sorry, I shouldn't ask you to do things you haven't been taught. Many apologies, sometimes I forget that not everyone actually got an education.
JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:41 pm
@glitterbag,
Fresh out of your smelly little hole, stinking up the place, and already you're back into your mendacious ways, gb. You raised the issue of my sentence, you diagram it.

Gb: I realize this is an unfamiliar concept for you, however, welcome to the USA, Americans and all of the free would have options.

While the millions suffering under USA installed dictators - not so many options.
anonymously99stwin

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:43 pm
@JTT,
What is it about you JTT?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:45 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Gb: Yes, and your kids work for my kids.

So your kids own that sweatshop.

Oh sorry, I thought your kids might have gone to school and were educated. Hey, come on, it's a common mistake. Usually folks who can get online, are not homeless. That's my mistake, I should not have have assumed you sent your children to school. I also didn't think you might be an illegal alien, and were unable to register your children for school. It's not fun, to be an illegal alien. You have my sincere support in getting comfortable here in the US of A. If you encounter problems with your welfare or food stamp rights, notify your Congressperson or Senator. If that fails, try to find somebody that actually gives a crap about you.
JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:52 pm
@glitterbag,

Gb: I realize this is an unfamiliar concept for you, however, welcome to the USA, Americans and all of the free would have options.

Really, gb, you call this freedom. Y'all should have stuck with the king routine. Now you're stuck with a dictator. Oh the irony!

Naomi Wolf

But this is not all. The president and his lawyers now claim the authority to designate any American citizen he chooses as being an "enemy combatant"; and to define both "torture" and "material support" broadly. They claim the authority to give anyone in the executive branch the power to knock on your door, seize you on the street, or grab you as you are changing planes at Newark or Atlanta airports; blindfold you and put earphones on you; take you to a cell in a navy prison; keep you in complete isolation for months or even years; delay your trial again and again; and make it hard for you to communicate with your lawyer. The president claims the authority to direct agents to threaten you in interrogations and allow into your trial things you confessed to while you were being mistreated.

The president claims the authority to do any of those things to any American citizen now on his say-so alone. Let me repeat this: The president asserts that he can do this to you even if you have never committed a crime of any kind: "enemy combatant" is a status offense. Meaning that if the president says you are one, then you are.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:58 pm
@glitterbag,
You're proud of USA sweatshops I see. Are you equally proud of USA death squads and USA death camps?

---------------

I don't mean to abuse you with verbal violence, but you have to understand what your (Reagan) government and its agents are doing. They go into villages, they haul out families. With the children forced to watch they castrate the father, they peel the skin off his face, they put a grenade in his mouth and pull the pin. With the children forced to watch they gang-rape the mother, and slash her breasts off. And sometimes for variety, they make the parents watch while they do these things to their children.

John Stockwell is the highest-ranking CIA official ever to leave the agency and go public. He ran a CIA intelligence-gathering post in Vietnam, was the task-force commander of the CIA's secret war in Angola in 1975 and 1976, and was awarded the Medal of Merit before he resigned. Stockwell's book In Search of Enemies, published by W.W. Norton 1978, is an international best-seller.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 11:03 pm
@coldjoint,
You were saying, cj??
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 11:05 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Wherever there is death and destruction and things to steal from the poor and destitute.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 11:08 pm
@glitterbag,
Gb seems kind of harsh and idiotic.

Oh sorry wrong laughter.

Damn.. hold on.

Well. It's meant as sarcastic laughter for you, in your case. You're no bueno at trying to be harsh. We all know you're truly a sweet lady who is a complete coward for your husband because of how in love with him you are. You worry about so much when you should have nothing to worry about. No. You don't. He loves you and will never leave you. But your behavior is very understandable. Because I understand. Be happy. Try laughing some. Sincerely.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 10:27 am
@glitterbag,
I haven't been able to locate that sentence you were gonna diagram, gb. You advanced the notion you do the legwork.

Also you don't seem to be able to address the examples of USA war crimes and terrorism.

Have you retreated to your smelly little ignore hole. You just came out to shovel out all your **** and put down a new bed of straw, right?
JTT

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 10:29 am
@coldjoint,

Gb: Oh sorry, I thought your kids might have gone to school and were educated. Hey, come on, it's a common mistake. Usually folks who can get online, are not homeless. That's my mistake, I should not have have assumed you sent your children to school. I also didn't think you might be an illegal alien, and ...

----------

You were saying, cj?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 11:21 am
@JTT,
Quote:
You were saying, cj?

I said you were scum. And if someone sinks to your level, I understand that, but not you starting it. It smacks of massive insecurity and very low self esteem. Not to mention basic decency. Again your problems, not mine.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 11:27 am
@coldjoint,
so that means now JTT isn't scum because you spoke in past tense, right genius?
JTT

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 11:35 am
@coldjoint,
Cj: I said you were scum. And if someone sinks to your level, I understand that, but not you starting it. It smacks of massive insecurity and very low self esteem. Not to mention basic decency.

------------------------

I don't mean to abuse you with verbal violence, but you have to understand what your (Reagan) government and its agents are doing. They go into villages, they haul out families. With the children forced to watch they castrate the father, they peel the skin off his face, they put a grenade in his mouth and pull the pin. With the children forced to watch they gang-rape the mother, and slash her breasts off. And sometimes for variety, they make the parents watch while they do these things to their children.

-----------------

Ragman

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 11:40 am
@glitterbag,
"What is Grammar? The difference between knowing your ****, and knowing you’re ****. " ~ unknown source.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 11:42 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Cj: I said you were scum. And if someone sinks to your level, I understand that, but not you starting it. It smacks of massive insecurity and very low self esteem. Not to mention basic decency.

------------------------

-----------------

You have quite the imagination. Too bad you can't run your head thru the dishwasher.
anonymously99

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 11:53 am
@glitterbag,
Maybe he's testing you. Shocked

JTT is always up to something.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 11:54 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
so that means now JTT isn't scum because you spoke in past tense, right genius?

Smile
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 12:06 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
"What is Grammar? The difference between knowing your ****, and knowing you’re ****. " ~ unknown source.

I thought grammar was how you used words and punctuation in sentences? 

gram·mar [gram-er] 
—noun
the study of the way the sentences of a language are constructed; morphology and syntax.
these features or constructions themselves: English grammar.
an account of these features; a set of rules accounting for these constructions: a grammar of English.
Generative Grammar.
a device, as a body of rules, whose output is all of the sentences that are permissible in a given language, while excluding all those that are not permissible.
prescriptive grammar.
knowledge or usage of the preferred or prescribed forms in speaking or writing: She said his grammar was terrible.
the elements of any science, art, or subject.
a book treating such elements.

grammar
noun
language rules

Synonyms: ABCs, accidence, alphabet, elements, fundaments, linguistics, morphology, principles, rudiments, sentence structure, stratification, structure, syntax, tagmemics 

school book
noun
book for a course or class

Synonyms: grammar, primer, reader, textbook 
JTT

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 12:09 pm
@glitterbag,
Ragman: "What is Grammar? The difference between knowing your ****, and knowing you’re ****. "

We long ago established that you know **** about English grammar, glitter.

Now the final test is to determine if you are as Ragman described or if you are a decent person. So far your deviousness and grand deception don't bode well for you.

What do you think of this, below, a common practice of the Reagan government in its vicious terrorist campaign against the poor people of Nicaragua?

////////////

-------
John Stockwell is the highest-ranking CIA official ever to leave the agency and go public. He ran a CIA intelligence-gathering post in Vietnam, was the task-force commander of the CIA's secret war in Angola in 1975 and 1976, and was awarded the Medal of Merit before he resigned. Stockwell's book In Search of Enemies, published by W.W. Norton 1978, is an international best-seller.
0 Replies