Is There Any Chance Christie Did NOT Know About the Dirty Tricks?

anonymously99

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 10:53 pm
@anonymously99,
I do not believe each younger adult is more intelligent than each older adult. With time comes knowledge. Some refuse it. But. It is very possible, I believe that there are young adults who can be more intelligent than some older adults.

I've been dumb all my life. Refused knowledge. As if I hated it. I didn't want knowledge. Then I started attending classes at a college in two thousand twelve. Where the hell have I been what was wrong with me why did everything seem so difficult for me throughout my life etc etc. I didn't understand. I never understood. I didn't want to understand. But I didn't even know. I now am finally understanding. A whole bunch of ****.

As I sigh and think. I'm not angry. Takes time. Patience. Else similar. I don't know. To understand more. I don't plan on leaving base. Home. I'm stuck. That thing called a magnet but not a magnet.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 09:56 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
YES. Much less. He was an ordinary citizen.

Do you even read or follow current affairs?
Or is this the onset of dementia rearing it's ugly little head.?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 10:53 am
@panzade,
panzade wrote:

Quote:
YES. Much less. He was an ordinary citizen.

Do you even read or follow current affairs?
Or is this the onset of dementia rearing it's ugly little head.?
The adventures of that gentleman got past me.
panzade

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 10:58 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
The adventures of that gentleman got past me.

Good. I'm glad you're not suffering from dementia. Very Happy

0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 11:25 am
@panzade,
Quote:
What you're implying is that Guadagno is the spittin' image of Christie,

No, that was not what I was insinuating. Ms Kim Guadagno stands alone in the way I perceive her; her public persona, imo, is the antithesis of Mayor Dawn Zimmer. Ms. Guadagno's public persona is a mechanical one, cold, exhibiting little compassion for the other.

Christi's image, imo, is that of a barricuda.
panzade

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 11:57 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Got it.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 01:23 pm
@panzade,
Quote:

Allan West is a good example. He was defeated by an acquaintance of mine. A political neophyte named Patrick Murphy.
The people of Florida's 18thCongressional district didn't fall for West's crap

Allen West is one of the most vile of the current GOP politicians, although he still has to go some to overcome Ted Cruz who is a natural born curse to the Republican Party and may I add, the human race.

When West was defeated, I was deliriously ecstatic. That loathesome individual had the gall to challenge Patrick Murphy, and the more they recounted the further behind West fell!!!!!! The thug finally relented and gave up the chase. Personally, I think West might be suffering from a genetic disorder.....
realjohnboy

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 01:54 pm
So, Moment-In-Time, what do you really think about Allen West?
panzade

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 01:57 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
A former Republican
Quote:
He says he switched from being a Republican and a Mitt Romney supporter because of his disgust with the Tea Party movement.
Murphy was described in The Huffington Post as a "pro-choice, pro-LGBT rights but 'not ultra-liberal' Democrat who values fiscal responsibility."

He supported the Affordable Care Act and voted against its repeal in May 2013,but, six months later, became just the third Democrat to sign-on to a Republican-sponsored bill to waive the minimum coverage requirements of the ac
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 01:57 pm
@realjohnboy,
Very Happy
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 02:30 pm
@realjohnboy,
Quote:
So, Moment-In-Time, what do you really think about Allen West?

I guess it shows I have very strong feelings. There are times when I do lay it on a bit thick, but I'm unable to think of anything nice to describe the clown, Allen West. DNC Debbie Wasserman Schultz is one of my most favorite Dems; I was/am offended to hear West speak so negatively to a woman and then go on the web to raise money from his hideous act.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 03:01 pm
Click on the link below for some very interesting facts on Christie's background. The facts show, in my opinion, what a slimy sleazeball this man is.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Chris-Christie--s-Many-T-by-Jerry-Policoff-Chris-Christie_Government-Corruption_New-Jersey-140121-609.html
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 03:04 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:

Allan West is a good example. He was defeated by an acquaintance of mine. A political neophyte named Patrick Murphy.
The people of Florida's 18thCongressional district didn't fall for West's crap

Allen West is one of the most vile of the current GOP politicians, although he still has to go some to overcome Ted Cruz who is a natural born curse to the Republican Party and may I add, the human race.

When West was defeated, I was deliriously ecstatic. That loathesome individual had the gall to challenge Patrick Murphy, and the more they recounted the further behind West fell!!!!!! The thug finally relented and gave up the chase.

Personally, I think West might be suffering from a genetic disorder.....
Because he is black ?
Moment-in-Time

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 04:34 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:

Moment-in-Time wrote:

When West was defeated, I was deliriously ecstatic. That loathesome individual had the gall to challenge Patrick Murphy, and the more they recounted the further behind West fell!!!!!! The thug finally relented and gave up the chase.

Personally, I think West might be suffering from a genetic disorder.....

Quote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:
Because he is black ?

What an asinine thing to say. What the hell has race to do with it....there is no particular ethnic group with a monopoly on uncharacteristic nastiness!; I was referring to Allen West's corrupt twisted personality, not the color of his skin. The man is an extremist, a radical republican who is either suffering from a mental flaw or desperately trying to prove his bona fides to the Tea Party. Former Representive Joe Walsh was another fanatic, one years behind in child payments while vacationing in the Island with his new wife, while acting like a dictator once he was elected by the Tea Party. He, too, was shown the door! I have no qualms calling it the way I see it.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 04:40 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
You don't like West because he is black. His skin color has everything to do with it. I mean you can't disagree with a person of color, don't you know. At least that is what we have been told for about 6 years now. Agree with the blackman or you're a racist.

Don't be a racist MIT.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 04:52 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
Click on the link below for some very interesting facts on Christie's background. The facts show, in my opinion, what a slimy sleazeball this man is.

I have perused the contents of your link, Advocate, re Christi's past. Wow!!! There's so much there I did not finish it all; my goodness, it's practically a book. Thanks for posting it..... even though I had known absolutely nothing about him prior to his becoming governor, I am not surprised by any new disclosures.
panzade

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 05:08 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
You don't like West because he is black.

Laughing
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 07:17 pm
Oh, by the way, this evening I have set up a new thread on A2k. The title is "Election Day Is November 4th."
Everyone here is invited to join in.
IRFRANK

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2014 09:37 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
@Moment-in-Time,
You don't like West because he is black. His skin color has everything to do with it. I mean you can't disagree with a person of color, don't you know. At least that is what we have been told for about 6 years now. Agree with the blackman or you're a racist.

Don't be a racist MIT.

Someone's confused and I think it's you.
IRFRANK

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2014 09:51 am
@Advocate,
Thanks for the link. My kind of site.
0 Replies