Is There Any Chance Christie Did NOT Know About the Dirty Tricks?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 02:14 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5882669)
Good thing your personal opinion doesn't mean anything to me Frank. Besides the personal digs, do you have anything of substance to add? I'm guessing you don't. Most of your responses to me have personal digs.

What do you think that was? Go back and read Frank's posts again. And read your own. Who's making personal attacks again?

So when do you stomp off in a snit wearing your perfectly shined Mary Janes?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 02:15 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Clearly I know who he is, or I wouldn't be on this thread. If you want to have a fat bastard politician fight, game on.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/pickles.jpg
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 02:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Clearly, he may not have spent 10K on biscuits, but he certainly can't deny he ate them!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 02:54 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Good thing your personal opinion doesn't mean anything to me Frank. Besides the personal digs, do you have anything of substance to add? I'm guessing you don't. Most of your responses to me have personal digs.

I don't want you to think that way, Baldimo. I like you...and I would be honored to chug a beer or several with you some day. I could easily see us walking in a place like Central Park...laughing over the magnitude of the differences in political perspective between us. I have lots of very close friends (and relatives) with whom I am 180 degrees out of synch on these issues.

You are going to take shots at me in A2K...and I am going to take some at you. It's the way business is conducted here...it is not personal, B, it's just business.

And there probably is a lot more substance in calling attention to the fact that you would be okay with one person owning 99% of the wealth of America...than you want to acknowledge.

Think about it.

Discuss it with me if you think it is not substantive.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 02:56 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Clearly I know who he is, or I wouldn't be on this thread.

I realize you do, Izzy; I have never suggested otherwise.

And I agree with your assessment of him.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 03:37 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You people cant seem to stop being distracted by the personalities here to the point of losing the thread subject.

FOCUS!
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 03:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
You're not the boss of me even if you do have a dungeon and whips!
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 03:41 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Of course. I am trying to shame people into doing better. All of this personal animosity clutters up threads and diminishes my experience.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 03:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

You people cant seem to stop being distracted by the personalities here to the point of losing the thread subject.

Isn't that what you are doing right here in your comment, Hawk???

Perhaps you ought to FOCUS!

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 03:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Of course. I am trying to shame people into doing better. All of this personal animosity clutters up threads and diminishes my experience.

Hawk...anyone reading that but you must have laughed a hearty laugh!

Anyway...no one here is obligated to boost your "experience."
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 03:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

we all should be offended that you think we are so stupid that we would fall for your lie. Clearly my complain is lack of fidelity to the thread topic, and I am not calling out any individual but rather a group who it seems would rather roll around in the mud with their fellow bullies and idiots who cant make an argument rather than try to get better at conversations on subjects.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 03:57 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

I am of course perfectly with-in my rights to make the request. Again we find you acting like a 7 year old. How you reached old age with your arrogance in tact must be a story, because from what I can see it is completely unfounded.

That sir, is a personal attack.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 04:04 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

we all should be offended that you think we are so stupid that we would fall for your lie. Clearly my complain is lack of fidelity to the thread topic, and I am not calling out any individual but rather a group who it seems would rather roll around in the mud with their fellow bullies and idiots who cant make an argument rather than try to get better at conversations on subjects.

And you are doing it again, Hawk.

Is there no end...from someone who is saying it ought not to be happening.

As for me...every thread I've ever read here in A2K...has had side-bars. Your consternation with it...is ludicrous.

I have no problem with it and I am doing it. You have considerable problem with it...and you are doing it.

Any message there?

Stay cool!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 04:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

I am of course perfectly with-in my rights to make the request. Again we find you acting like a 7 year old. How you reached old age with your arrogance in tact must be a story, because from what I can see it is completely unfounded.

That sir, is a personal attack.

No need to call me sir when attacking me.

But didn't you say this thread should not be side tracked?

And here you are...doing exactly that.

What gives, Bro?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 04:18 pm
NJ Gov. Chris Christie could face federal investigation over prosecutor’s firing
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/nj-gov-chris-christie-could-face-federal-investigation-over-prosecutors-firing/

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and his wife Mary Pat Christie visit the charity Action on Addiction at Hope House in south London on Feb. 3, 2015.

NJ Gov. Chris Christie could face federal investigation over prosecutor’s firing
International Business Times
05 Feb 2015 at 21:55 ET
David Sirota
Posted with permission from International Business Times

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/REUTERS-DO-NOT-REUSE2-800x430.jpg

Federal law enforcement officials have launched a criminal investigation of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and members of his administration, pursuing allegations the governor and his staff broke the law when they quashed grand jury indictments against Christie supporters, International Business Times has learned.

Two criminal investigators from the U.S. Department of Justice on Wednesday interviewed the man who leveled those charges, Bennett Barlyn. He was fired from the Hunterdon County prosecutor's office in August 2010, and subsequently brought a whistleblower lawsuit against the Christie administration, claiming he had been punished for objecting to the dismissal of the indictments of the governor's supporters for a range of corrupt activities.

Barlyn told IBTimes that he met with the federal investigators at his Pennsylvania home for more than an hour on Wednesday afternoon. He said they specifically focused on why Christie’s then-attorney general, Paula Dow, had moved to expunge the indictments. The investigators are examining what state and federal laws may have been broken in the process. Barlyn said the investigators appeared to be at an exploratory stage, with no certainty that criminal charges would ultimately be filed. The meeting followed a June letter to Barlyn from New Jersey’s U.S. Attorney, Paul Fishman, instructing Barlyn to be in touch with his office’s investigative team about the case.

The New Jersey U.S. Attorney’s office declined to comment. Christie has denied any involvement in Barlyn's termination, while maintaining that he does not even know the men and women he has been accused of aiding. The governor's office did not respond to a request for comment.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 04:20 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Hahahahahahahahaha! <snicker> hahahahahahaha! Nice one, fast and inside!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 04:20 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I am done.

I figure there is a 5% that you and all of the other little boys will make the attempt to enter the grown ups ranks.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 04:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
All of this personal animosity clutters up threads and diminishes my experience.

Whereas your personal animosity is supposed to be just part of our ordeal for the "pleasure" of dealing with your baggage? We're all here to "make" your experience at least not "diminished"?

Funny boy!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 04:27 pm
@hawkeye10,
Funny boy!
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 04:55 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Funny boy!

when you got Hawkeye pointing out how ridiculous you look you should know that you are in deep trouble.

Think about that!