Is There Any Chance Christie Did NOT Know About the Dirty Tricks?

anonymously99

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 08:54 pm
@panzade,
panzade wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
You really are clueless.
Compared to you I'm fuckin' Einstein

anon wrote:
I'm a dimwit.
anonymously99

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 09:12 pm
@anonymously99,
I am clueless. Would you fill me in.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 09:15 pm
@anonymously99,
wmwcjr wrote:

No, you're not. 2 Cents Don't be so hard on yourself! Mr. Green
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 10:38 pm
@oralloy,
You are very wrong, but will not admit it. In O's first term, he had tiny majorities, which included a small number of Dems who were not reliable votes. Moreover, in the senate, he lacked the votes to override Rep filibusters. Thus, he could get next to nothing done.

He managed to get Obamacare enacted only because he employed the reconciliation ploy, which precluded a filibuster in the senate.
anonymously99

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 10:41 pm
@Advocate,
You're reading it all wrong. As I think to myself there's something ((big)) going on.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 11:02 pm
@panzade,

Quote:
You really are clueless.

panzade wrote:
Compared to you I'm fuckin' Einstein
I thawt he was straight.
anonymously99

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 11:52 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
That did cross my mind but then immediately thought, surely he is straight.

I thinking to myself, and then I would had looked like an idiot for being sarcastic for no reason.
anonymously99

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 11:55 pm
@anonymously99,
Shocked ****. I think I'm reading more than I think I'm supposed to be reading.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 05:10 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

...the scandal may be one of the best things ever to happen to the nation. Christie would have made a miserable president.

Ah yes! These scandals are indeed the best thing that could happen not only to New Jerseyans but the nation as a whole. Supposing this barrel of pure spite had managed to deceive huge sectors of the voting population, Lord only knows how this corrupt Commander-in-Chief would have tried to enrich himself and his cohorts at the expense of the average working man. As it is Republicans are unwilling to pass a job bill because they don't want Obama and the Dems to look good, and the cold-blooded Christie would be the icing on the cake.

Trust me, the more they dig into the Christi administration the more filth they will uncover and the soul of this two-faced lying son-of-a-b*tch will be seen in all his glory.
panzade

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 10:08 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I thawt he was straight.

Very Happy Very Happy OmSig Humour sighting.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 10:13 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:

...the scandal may be one of the best things ever to happen to the nation. Christie would have made a miserable president.

Ah yes! These scandals are indeed the best thing that could happen not only to New Jerseyans but the nation as a whole. Supposing this barrel of pure spite had managed to deceive huge sectors of the voting population, Lord only knows how this corrupt Commander-in-Chief would have tried to enrich himself and his cohorts at the expense of the average working man. As it is Republicans are unwilling to pass a job bill because they don't want Obama and the Dems to look good, and the cold-blooded Christie would be the icing on the cake.

Trust me, the more they dig into the Christi administration the more filth they will uncover and the soul of this two-faced lying son-of-a-b*tch will be seen in all his glory.

Good post! I loved the description of Christie as a "barrel of pure spite," which is so true in all ways.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 10:20 am
@panzade,
panzade wrote:

I'm fuckin' Einstein

Here's a picture of me asking him about it...and he denies, denies, denies!

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/frankapisa/Einstein.jpg
panzade

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 12:07 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Here's a picture of me asking him about it

Looks like THAT pick-up line didn't work Frank Laughing
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 12:18 pm
@panzade,
panzade wrote:

Quote:
Here's a picture of me asking him about it

Looks like THAT pick-up line didn't work Frank Laughing

Nah...we're both straight.

(Einstein was quite a ladies man...and apparently he was a woman chaser!)
panzade

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 12:20 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Just finished a biography but the author left out the naughty bits.
I imagine there were a lot of ripe young things interested in having a love child with the "feller"
BillRM

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 12:27 pm
@panzade,
His personal life was strange and there is even the subject of his first child who was born out of wedlock to his future wife just disappearing from view.

No one know if she was adopted or died in early childhood.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 12:34 pm
@panzade,
panzade wrote:

Just finished a biography but the author left out the naughty bits.
I imagine there were a lot of ripe young things interested in having a love child with the "feller"

He has always been an incredibly interesting person to me...and when Nancy and I go into Princeton (we go quite often) I mention his name often.

One hell of a guy...and I have never read a biography of his. I guess it is time. Do you recommend the one you read?
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 12:35 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

His personal life was strange and there is even the subject of his first child who was born out of wedlock to his future wife just disappearing from view.

No one know if she was adopted or died in early childhood.

I did hear something about a love child, Bill. I would love to think that his genes have been passed on. If not...it is the world's loss. Maybe the genes have been passed on...but none of us will ever know about it. (Those things happen!)
panzade

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 12:38 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Do you recommend the one you read?

Absofrigginlutely NOT!
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 12:50 pm
@panzade,
panzade wrote:

Quote:
Do you recommend the one you read?

Absofrigginlutely NOT!

Funny!

My brother-in-law bought me a biography of Julius Caesar last year. When he asked me if I like it, I used a variation of that line I used earlier, "I'd sooner recommend someone be waterboarded!"

Damn thing was so dry...it was like reading a telephone directory.