So Saying That Folks Should Follow Christian Morals is NOW A Firing Offense

Bentinie

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:38 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

Thanks for you're support, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't repeat what he said. I've got him on ignore for a reason.

I understand. Will not make that mistake again. Still you should think of suing this poster, JTT, who has overstepped the bounds of just plain decency. He should be punished. He should be made to pay a price for his evilness towards other posters.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Bentinie

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:40 pm
@JTT,
Quote:

You've got to follow the facts, B. Without the facts you have
nothing.

Fuc*k off you evil goat.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:41 pm
@Bentinie,
Not interested in facts eh Beanie?
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:42 pm
@Bentinie,
IzzytheLiar would get laughed out of the court room, Beanie.
Bentinie

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:56 pm
@JTT,
Quote:

IzzytheLiar would get laughed out of the court room, Beanie.

You are one confused a-h. YOU are the liar! You don't know Izzy. Yet you claim to know details of his family. YOU ARE A LIAR! intent on doing harm to a poster who has put you in your place over and over. You don't like that put down. heh heh heh!
firefly

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:56 pm
@JTT,
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5a1l9ahcXbk/Uey6xSXLbsI/AAAAAAAANCY/LQyofUO5Wzo/s1600/67118_373852079367037_50196868_n.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:06 pm
@Bentinie,
Here are the facts. Jtt was very interested in a 13 year old poster called Gracie Girl. She's one of the few people he follows. The way he constantly jumped on her posts and tried to turn her round to his way of thinking was unsettling. Some would call it creepy, grooming would be another appropriate adjective.

Jtt spends most of his time attacking all and sundry for America's war crimes. When I asked him if he had refused to answer the question and accused me of sodomising my daughter since she was 13. Which was the same age as Gracie Girl.

Those are the facts. Now you have to ask yourself what sort of person would automatically accuse someone of incest and paedophilia when asked a difficult question. Not a normal person by any stretch of the imagination, but a disturbed person, and someone who clearly has issues about 13 year old girls.

Bentinie

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Now you have to ask yourself what sort of person would automatically accuse someone of incest and paedophilia when asked a difficult question. Not a normal person by any stretch of the imagination, but a disturbed person, and someone who clearly has issues about 13 year old girls.

I have suspected JTT of being an abnormal poster for a very long time. But only when he blatantly lied about you and your daughter, people he doesn't know, did he get my hairs up. He is a sicko with deep psychological problems. He should be locked up and suited for a strait jacket.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:32 pm
@Bentinie,
Quote:
JTT, who has overstepped the bounds of just plain decency. He should be punished. He should be made to pay a price for his evilness towards other posters.

LOL and calling someone a pedophile without any foundation to do so is any more decency?

Double standards here indeed as if JTT had committed a tort then so have Izzy and Firefly and a numbers of others.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:34 pm
@izzythepush,
Izzy: Here are the facts.

That's really rich coming from IzzytheLiar. Is beanie your sock puppet,
Iz?
BillRM

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:37 pm
@Bentinie,
Quote:
YOU are the liar! You don't know Izzy. Yet you claim to know details of his family. YOU ARE A LIAR! intent on doing harm to a poster who has put you in your place over and over.

My my such passion are you and Izzy lovers perhaps? LOL.......

Poor Izzy more then willing to libel anyone he disagree with on any issue is on on the other side for once and you are crying out in pain over the matter.

How strange indeed..........
0 Replies

firefly

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:45 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

LOL and calling someone a pedophile without any foundation to do so is any more decency?

I challenge you to find the exact quotes, in the past several pages of this thread, where either izzy or I called you a pedophile, or said you were a pedophile.

Go on, big shot, find the quotes.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:48 pm
@Bentinie,
No, B, I don't claim to know details of Izzy's family. As I said, you have to know the facts, which are not those fictions izzy laid out, complete with his wiping a tear.

When izzy put forth a slanderous lie about me, I specifically said to him that what he was suggesting was as ludicrous as me suggesting he had carnal
knowledge of his daughter. Izzy took that statement and proceeded to twist it to his own nefarious Izzy ends.

Go ahead and ask him.

When he pulled the same stunt again, I told him once more that his accusation was as ludicrous as me asking how many times he had gotten his daughter pregnant.

So you see I didn't in reality make any such accusations precisely because I don't know anything about izzy and his family. By the same token, Izzy knows nothing about me or Bill and yet he actually did make slanderous statements about BillRM in the same sneaky underhanded manner that Izzy is famous for.

firefly

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 08:37 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
and yet he actually did make slanderous statements about BillRM in the same sneaky underhanded manner that Izzy is famous for.

No, he did not, and you couldn't find the quote to support the lies about izzy you're now engaging in.

izzy said BillRM used the kittens to entice. That's true. That's what BillRM did. Hawkeye said the same thing. And all izzy did was point out why BillRM got the reaction he did from the other adults in the park--he was engaging in the kind of behavior that pedophiles do employ. BillRM, somewhat disingenuously, claims to be absolutely clueless about that. He felt he was targeted simply because he was male. It wasn't just because he was male, he was also acting in a way that set off alarm bells in the adults who observed him, because he looked like a pedophile using a classic animal lure with young children, and they wanted him to leave the park.

And, all you've been doing, for several pages now, is lying and distorting what izzy said, because you're pissed off at him about something else entirely. And all you've succeeded in doing is solidifying your well-earned A2K reputation as an overly arrogant, rather bitchy, extremely nasty, malicious troll, who invades threads simply to insult and mock other posters, and put them down, in order to make himself feel superior.

And people don't put you on ignore because they "don't want to hear the truth," stop flattering yourself. They put you on ignore because they get tired of reading your relentless crap and they don't want to have to be exposed to it.

http://www.bitrebels.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/internet-troll-by-woody-hearn.jpg
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 08:56 pm
@firefly,
You ignored the post of IzzytheLiar that I specifically pointed you to and now you're using your patented firefly blizzard of bullshit to try to get yourself out of the scummy position you got yourself into.
firefly

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 09:34 pm
@JTT,
Laughing

http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/thumbnails/29773_258troll_spray.jpg
Below viewing threshold (view)
firefly

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 09:46 pm
@JTT,
Go to another thread and post one of your canned anti-American rants. Laughing You've already made an ass of yourself in this thread. Laughing

http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/thumbnails/29773_258troll_spray.jpg
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 09:49 pm
@firefly,
You're still ignoring IzzytheLiar's post, ff.

Maybe you oughta try one of you blizzard bullshit posts.