You've been the target of these same tactics, Hawk. Why the silence
from Mr Honesty?
hawkeye10

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:37 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

You've been the target of these same tactics, Hawk. Why the silence
from Mr Honesty?

?? the threats to harm my livelihood because of disagreement with my ideas?
firefly

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:38 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Neither of you two pieces of scum have the foggiest notion whether
Bill was trying to "entice" children for the sordid purposes that you two
seem intent on ascribing to Bill.

Neither izzy nor I ascribed motive to BillRM, beyond his trying to entice the children with the kittens.

And BillRM was trying to entice with the kittens

en·tice
transitive verb \in-ˈtīs, en-\

: to attract (someone) especially by offering or showing something that is appealing, interesting, etc.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/entice

And that's exactly what BillRM was doing with the children in the park--he was trying to attract and interest them--that's why he took the kittens to the park.

And because that's a well-known pedophile ploy, it bothered the other adults in the part, and they had him kicked out.

First you distorted what izzy said, and ascribed something to him he never said, and now you have the gall to berate both of us for ascribing other motives to BillRM that neither of us voiced.

Joe McCarthy would be proud of you, JTT.

You should make a New Year's resolution not to distort and lie so much, JTT.

hawkeye10

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:41 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
And BillRM was trying to entice with the kittens

the goal was to give away the kittens, the enticement was only one step in the goal. this is another example of you miss leading the reader in your attempt to tar a person that you dont approve of.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:51 pm
@firefly,

One has to wonder about a person as devious as you,FF. Here's izzy's
post where he wasn't trying to ascribe motive to Bill.

---------------------------------------------
@Germlat,
That's his cover story. BillRM was ejected from a park because he was using kittens to entice small children. It's a well known tactic used by paedophiles.

Quote:
Curry lured the girls into a shed behind his parents' house, using sweets, kittens and money to attack them on a daily and weekly basis.

Patrick Treacy said Curry of Kells Road, Kilkenny, had a "calculated and planned system in place to repeatedly indecently assault children" on dates between 1964 and 1985.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Paedophile+lured+kids+with+sweets+and+kittens%3B+PERV+ATTACKED+9+GIRLS.-a0211918354
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
Whatever was done. Have they now cowed you into submission?
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
I retract my last post, Hawk. Good for you!
0 Replies

firefly

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:06 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

the goal was to give away the kittens, the enticement was only one step in the goal...

So you agree he was enticing the children with the kittens.

It was BillRM himself who raised the whole pedophile business, and the fact he was kicked out of the park because the other adults profiled him as a possible pedophile. That's why he related the incident.

And, given how he didn't like being profiled, I was appalled that BillRM would be so enthusiastic about Zimmerman's profiling of Trayvon Martin, and BillRM still can't consider that Zimmerman was wrong to profile Martin that way, simply because he was a black teen in a hoodie, and the erroneous profiling led to a tragic, needless, and avoidable death.

It's JTT who is doing the tarring right now, and distorting and lying about what both izzy and I said, and just enticed you to help.

I never realized you were JTT's lapdog before.
hawkeye10

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:37 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
It was BillRM himself who raised the whole pedophile business, and the fact he was kicked out of the park because the other adults profiled him as a possible pedophile. That's why he related the incident

so why are you supporting this ugly example of prejudice?
Below viewing threshold (view)
BillRM

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:42 pm
@hawkeye10,
Below is the repeat of part of a past posting of mine to show what I had needed to put up with over the years from the Fireflies/Izzys of the world.

Quote:
It kind of amusing to see the degree of evilness that I had been label with over the years all together in one list, but on the other hand how many others who do not care to face such levels of personal attacks had indeed been silent by this group of posters?

Stand marijuana should be legal……………..............You are a pot head.

08 BAC limit for drunk driving is too low……..........You are a drunk driver

Sentencing for CP is too harsh in US………............. You are a pedophile

Adult women should not normally be able to
claim rape due to their own drinking
by reason of lack of valid consent………............…….You are a rapist
A woman should not be ruin based
mainly on the used of the n word decades
ago………………………………………………...............……You are a racist

You think that people should take
more computer security measures able
to block even the government from
viewing your computer files and
communications…………………………................…You are a lawbreaker of some
.................................................................... kind and or wish to aid such
.................................................................... people including cp traders

You are a supporter of the second
Amendment and have a CC license………….........You are a gun nut and a
....................................................................... danger to society
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:53 pm
@firefly,
You have illustrated so clearly why you leapt into this morass of
Izzy/FF lies and deception with this post.

Your illogic is stunning, Firefly. Your leaps of illogic even more so.
That's what happens when you hitch your wagon to a lying old ox.
IRFRANK

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 04:22 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
back when we decided that Bully employers should not have unlimited power to control the lives of their workers. This was a big part of what the Union Movement was about fixing, but we have lost this

That's exactly the opposite of your position when we were discussing Paula Dean.
0 Replies

firefly

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 05:55 pm
@JTT,
Look, you backed yourself into a corner when you accused izzy of saying that BillRM is a pedophile, when he said no such thing.

You hoisted yourself on your own petard because you were accusing izzy of lying and of jumping to unwarranted conclusions about BillRM while you were in the process of lying and jumping to unwarranted conclusions about izzy. Rather embarrassing, JTT, rather embarrassing. Made you look rather foolish and undeniably hypocritical.

Then, when you realized you were making an ass of yourself, you were so unable to deal with it, you had to call on Hawkeye for help. Then when Hawkeye didn't immediately jump in to try to defend you, you goaded him, socked him right in his need for power, by suggesting he had been cowed into submission by me. You sure do know how to push Hawk's buttons to get him to do your bidding. Then, when your lapdog responded to me, you gave him a pat on the head and said, "Good Hawk!". I wonder if he saw how you jerked him around.

The problem was, JTT, that what Hawkeye said agreed with what both izzy and I said, BillRM did use the kittens to entice the children, Hawkeye used the word "enticement", the same word izzy and I used that you claimed ascribed other motives to BillRM. We didn't ascribe other motives to BillRM any more than Hawkeye did.

You are one of the nastiest people posting on these boards. You do nothing but barge into threads for the sole purpose of insulting and belittling other posters and promoting a rather one-note one-sided anti-American agenda. You're nothing but a troll and a rather unpleasant one.

Usually I ignore your crap, but you were so clearly distorting what izzy said, and trying to be malicious simply for the sake of being malicious, which you have been doing with izzy for some time, by making remarks about his daughter, that I was just sick of watching you do it again.

I couldn't care less what you think of me. You're not exactly a person whose opinions I respect. You're a hypocrite and one with a rather grandiose sense of superiority over all the other posters at A2K, who you continually put down, you do nothing but arrogantly insult people.

I'm glad that this time you backed yourself into a corner you couldn't get out of, and wound up having to bait Hawkeye to try to bail you out. It was priceless when he did just the opposite, and you didn't even notice that. Laughing
Bentinie

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:18 pm
@firefly,
Quote:

You are one of the nastiest people posting on these boards. You do nothing but barge into threads for the sole purpose of insulting and belittling other posters and promoting a rather one-note one-sided anti-American agenda. You're nothing but a troll and a rather unpleasant one.

What he said about Izzy's making his daughter pregnant was particularly upsetting. So terrible he should be sued for libel and slander. JTT is one filthy poster, full of poisonous venom. Don't know what his problem is but he seems a little psychotic with envy and fear of other posters.
izzythepush

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:26 pm
@Bentinie,
Thanks for you're support, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't repeat what he said. I've got him on ignore for a reason.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:28 pm
@Bentinie,
You've got to follow the facts, B. Without the facts you have
nothing.
firefly

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:31 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

so why are you supporting this ugly example of prejudice?

It's BillRM who supports profiling, as he did, and still does, in the case of the racial profiling of Trayvon Martin by Zimmerman, despite the fact he rants about it when he is the target of profiling.

I can understand why Martin was profiled by Zimmerman, and I can understand why BillRM was profiled in the park, he was engaging in the type of behavior that pedophiles do employ.

What I can't understand is why BillRM thinks profiling and stereotyping is fine when it's done to others, particularly blacks, with rather tragic results in the case of Martin, but he squawks loud and clear when it's used to target him.

And BillRM takes it even further by constantly pointing out, including in this thread, how many black men are in prison, how criminal and violent they are, etc. in his apparent need to justify and promote racial stereotyping and profiling, including the type of bigoted remarks about blacks that Robertson made, about how they were much happier when the white man controlled them.

Ask BillM why he not only supports, but actively promotes, this sort of prejudice, particularly against African-Americans.