So Saying That Folks Should Follow Christian Morals is NOW A Firing Offense

BillRM

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 09:20 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
That's his cover story. BillRM was ejected from a park because he was using kittens to entice small children. It's a well known tactic used by paedophiles.

My my and you got two votes up posting such nonsense how amazing is that!!!!!

Yes, indeed if I was up to evil I would had picked the park within a 100 yards of my home with the park already containing flyers concerning the kittens with my name and phone number on them.

An for the record a park worker came to me and told me that animals was not allow in the park and that was the reason I needed to take them out of the park,

I just assume that the real reason for that is because my wife did not go with me across the street and there was Izzy type people in the park but it might just be because I did have the kittens with me.

Not likely when males are assume to be evil in this society.

In any case, I found two kittens homes by putting flyers up all over my area including the park and one at Pets Smart with the help of a lady who run an adoption program there on weekends.

Keeping the mother and the one kitten for myself.

Here are two of the kittens at the Pets Smart adoption location.

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/BillRM/Kittensinhammock3.jpg

PS of the two of us Izzy there are one sick person but it not me as I can just see you putting those kittens in a bag and throwing then in a lake instead of moving heaven and earth to find homes for them.

Bag indeed to carry kittens around in!!!!!!!!

izzythepush

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 09:38 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
My my and you got two votes up posting such nonsense how amazing is that!!!!!

It's true, you were thrown out of the park because you were using kittens to entice children. You've admitted as such, you're just pissed off because nobody believes your cover story.

My cats are neutered, therefore no kittens.

There's plenty of legitimate ways to rehouse kittens, it's not a case of acting like a nonce in the park or drowning them. I'm sure there's plenty of animal shelters where you are, all my cats came from the blue cross, or you could take out a small ad in the paper. You didn't do that, and it's plain why you didn't.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 09:56 am
@izzythepush,
If you try just a wee bit harder, Iz, you could be a complete scumbag.
Do you think your daughter would be proud of you?
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 10:10 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
t's true, you were thrown out of the park because you were using kittens to entice children. You've admitted as such, you're just pissed off because nobody believes your cover story.

No dear the woman worker just told me that this park did not allowed pets/animals in it.

I was the one assuming that it was due to my being male and not having my wife along.

Next I was trying to find homes for kittens not add children to my household, something I would assume my wife would have questions about.

I come from an era where males was not look upon as a likely danger to children and the idea of for example an old man sitting on a park bench and interacting with children as he feed the pigeons was not frightening to anyone.

My bet are given the number of people in that park that day that there was a few pedophiles but they was 90 percents or more to be found among the parents,brothers and coaches then strangers in that park.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 10:16 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy, the scumbag, marches on. It would have been much better if you had
been neutered and your cats had been left alone.

I sure hope your daughter ain't proud of you but she seems to be too
much a chip off the road apple.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 10:21 am
This is the kind of craziness we had reach in some areas of the nation if not yet in my area.

Sadly for every child harm by a stranger there are at least nine harm in their homes behind close doors.

We should to be safe ban adult males from any home with children in it even the fathers of those children.

Quote:

http://www.babble.com/mom/adults-fined-for-sitting-in-playground-without-kids/

Still, a group of three women and one man were slapped with a $50 fine each from two cops for breaking the law for being present in a children’s play area in Brooklyn and not having a child with them.

The quartet says they were treated like “child molesters for doing nothing more than sit[ting] on a park bench.” They now either have to pay the fine or go to court to clear their name.

The offenders argued there were no signs clearly stating that adults were not allowed in the park without children. As it turns out, the regulation was posted with 14 others on a sign in small print.

The cops in the area in which the incident occurred, Bed-Stuy, are allegedly known for giving out tickets for low-level offenses so they can meet their quotas.

One cop guarded the ticketees while the other cop went back to the police car to issue the summonses.

This ends up actually being kind of tough — philosophically speaking — as a mom. Kind of. I mean, I appreciate someone looking out for the safety of a park where kids play. But I would think the officers in the area have enough of a handle on the types of crimes and criminals most common in the neighborhood that they could use their discretion and best judgment when deciding who and what to single out as criminal. I’m no expert on Brooklyn or the criminal code, but I’m willing to bet Bed-Stuy has bigger problems.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 10:37 am
@izzythepush,
Explain if you will,Izzy, how a guy who lives thousands of miles away
from Bill and this park knows so much about the situation.

A curse on those pieces of excrement that gave you a vote up. What
cowardly little izzies they are.
BillRM

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 10:55 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Explain if you will,Izzy, how a guy who lives thousands of miles away
from Bill and this park knows so much about the situation.

Well I did tell the story of the park and the kittens and of course IZZY added my desire to harm young children instead of finding homes for kittens or that anyone had dare to tell me that I was being ask to leave due to concerns over children welfare for that matter.

I will agree with you that the people who gave votes up are as must pieces of **** as Izzy is himself.
0 Replies

firefly

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:14 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
No dear the woman worker just told me that this park did not allowed pets/animals in it.

No, izzy didn't add anything, you are trying to change your story. In the original version--told by you--you were regarded as being a possible pedophile and threat. That was the point of why you chose to relate the incident.

You were tossed out of the park because other adults who observed you became alarmed that you were using kittens to entice young children to engage with you, and that is a classic animal lure pedophiles use.

Don't complain about being profiled because you are a man. Most pedophiles are male. You support profiling. You think it was quite appropriate that Zimmerman profiled Trayvon Martin. Well, if every black teen in a hoodie should arouse suspicion, then every unaccompanied male using kittens to attract and engage with young children in a park should be regarded with suspicion.

Those people in the park were just reacting like Zimmerman, BillRM. You looked suspicious to them. And, actually, what you were doing in the park looked considerably more suspicious than anything Trayvon Martin was doing--he was just walking around, talking on his phone, not bothering anyone. Someone who uses cute animals to engage young children in a park looks very suspicious...

Maybe you should think more about whether Trayvon Martin was completely innocent, and the "suspiciousness" was all in Zimmerman's mind....if Zimmerman was right, then so were those people in the park who acted on their suspicions about you and had you removed.

engineer

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:17 am
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

How about this story? An employee of a Dominics store that is being closed is suspended one day before he is scheduled to be laid off (risking his severance pay) because of a humorous (to me but maybe not to his employer) video criticizing them. Evil corporation silencing free speech? Does it make a difference that the complaint is not about "Christian Morals"? Does it make a difference that the speech is not coming from a multimillionaire reality TV star?

Ok, since no one is interested in defending the free speech of a peon grocery store worker taking a swipe at a big company how about we discuss Justine Sacco. She's the white collar executive who posted a racist joke on Twitter, got on an international flight and by the time she landed she was an international villain and was promptly fired. Does anyone want to defend her like the Duck Dynasty dude? Pretty decent parallels: public speech, getting fired.
parados

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:23 am
@engineer,
Maybe Jusitine's problem was she didn't include gays in her discussion of AIDs. If she had, she would have probably only been suspended until she landed.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:25 am
@engineer,
"Free speech" is not carte blanche to run your mouth without consequence.

"Free speech" is the ability to criticize the government.
engineer

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:29 am
@DrewDad,
I'm just looking to my observation (alluded to by Parados) that if someone wants to bash gays (women often seem like fair game as well) people will come out of the woodwork to support them and their "religious beliefs" but other people who jam their feet into their mouths and get fired get conspicuously little support. The support for consequence free speech seems highly selective.
hawkeye10

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:29 am
@engineer,
trashing the rep of your employer is a work issue to me, though in the Safeway case they should have let it go...the stores are closing because just 15 years after paying over a billion dollars for Dominicks they are admitting that they cant make a go of them, they deserve to be made fun of.

the other reminds me of AFLAC firing of Gottfrield , and

Quote:
In days of yore, comedian Steve Martin said he used to try out jokes in clubs and adjust them based on an audience's feedback.
"Today, the process is faster. It's your brain, a button, then millions of reactions," he said on his website.
Martin was writing Monday to explain himself after sending a tweet that, by his own admission, was "unfortunate."
"To those who were offended, again, I offer a deep, sincere, and humble apology without reservation," he wrote. "But I feel I need to tell you the context and origin of the joke."
The storm started Friday when he invited people to ask him grammar questions on Twitter.
Someone wrote, "Is this how you spell lasonia?" to which Martin replied: "It depends. Are you in an African-American neighborhood or at an Italian restaurant."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/23/showbiz/steve-martin-tweet/

the take away is that America has become a PC humorless place..NO ONE should be telling jokes on Twitter. I dont think that anyone should be fired for bad twitter jokes either but we tend to be uptight assholes now so that ain't going to happen.
izzythepush

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:33 am
@firefly,
I'm not surprised JTT is sucking up to BillRM, they're not that different. He's on ignore after making disgusting comments about my daughter.

Also BillRM doesn't remember how much information he volunteered, as I remember he was outraged at being asked to leave the park and blamed it on his being a man. This is the first time he's claimed that kittens weren't allowed in the park.
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:34 am
@firefly,
Izzy didn't add anything, FF? Surely you jest.

Are you one of the folks who voted Izzy the scumbag up?
0 Replies

firefly

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:36 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
trashing the rep of your employer is a work issue to me...

But A & E felt Robertson was trashing their reputation by the nature of his offensive and bigoted remarks. He works for them, he's identified with them, they felt his comments reflected on them.

He also put A & E in the middle of a controversy they didn't need, so he affected his employer's business adversely in that regard.
engineer

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:42 am
@firefly,
firefly wrote:

Quote:
trashing the rep of your employer is a work issue to me...

But A & E felt Robertson was trashing their reputation by the nature of his offensive and bigoted remarks. He works for them, he's identified with them, they felt his comments reflected on them.

He also put A & E in the middle of a controversy they didn't need, so he affected his employer's business adversely in that regard.

That's true of the Sacco story as well. What she did was on her own time but her position as PR exec brought her employer's name into the discussion.
Germlat

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:48 am
@firefly,
Do you think there is the slightest possibility this could all be scripted for the benefit of sensationalism and ratings?
JTT

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:48 am
@izzythepush,
That you have difficulty, greatly so, understanding the distinction
between sucking up and standing up for truth speaks volumes about
you, Izzy, as if volumes was needed to illustrate what you are.

Speaking of what you are and your predilection for twisting things,
no, I am not on ignore for saying things about your daughter. I am
on ignore because I exposed you for your frequent lies, for how you
twist things, just as you have done in this latest episode of yours with
Bill.

Now, again, explain how a guy who lives across an ocean from Bill can
be so sure of his own lies.
0 Replies