Iran nuclear deal signed in Geneva

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 01:23 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm sure that you don't know anything about asylum and the reason, why someone feels she/he has to leave his home-country.

I foreward your worries to the relevant Neo-Nazi party - they'll like it
Yo

[The girl was 17. And she wasn't raped (according to the police report and her own testimony: she said, she had been attacked).]

coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 01:26 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I'm sure that you don't know anything about asylum and the reason

Do I need to? I know about Islam and that is what counts, and that is what is destroying Europe. Of course, with help from thinkers like you.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 01:28 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Anything like your built in stupidity about multiculture which is a huge failure in your country ...
Don't be too hard: the Jutes, the Angles, the Saxons and Frisians got on relatively well with Danes and French. (Hundred years of war leaving aside, I mean.)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 01:34 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Do I need to? I know about Islam and that is what counts, and that is what is destroying Europe. Of course, with help from thinkers like you.
You asked me about "refugees". I didn't talk about religion at all. (But: religious persecution really is one of reasons to grant asylum = all Syrian Orthodox and Syrian-Catholic refugees get asylum for instance. [About 50% of the 700 refugees in our town belong to these groups.])
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 01:39 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
You asked me about "refugees". I didn't talk about religion at all. (But: religious persecution really is one of reasons to grant asylum = all Syrian Orthodox and Syrian-Catholic refugees get asylum for instance. [About 50% of the 700 refugees in our town belong to these groups.])

I am seeing in the press claims that large numbers of people who claim to be Syrian are lying in the attempt to not be kicked back to where they came from. It seems to me that it will take years before we have a good number of actual syrians.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 01:40 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
all Syrian Orthodox and Syrian-Catholic refugees get asylum for instance. [About 50% of the 700 refugees in our town belong to these groups.])

Quote:
Christian migrants in German asylum centres are living under persistent threat, with many fearing for their lives as the hardline Sunni majority within the migrant population attempts to enforce Sharia law in their new host nation. The situation is so bad that Christians claim they live like “prisoners” in Germany, and some have even returned to Middle East.

That sounds wonderful.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09/28/germany-segregating-christians-as-migrant-violence-escalates/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 01:43 pm
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 01:57 pm
This guy reads a lot and has a few degrees. Is he xenophobic? Is he a racist or hater.

0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 04:13 pm
@engineer,
Black President. I was going through the news a while ago and ran across a picture of McConnall today. He looks like the kind of guy who would steal a 6 year olds lolly pop.
Quote:
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 04:18 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Not all U S citizens were so lucky Walter. The American Indians were christianized by force and driven from their lands by, guess who, Europian citizens much as the Pals. are being driven by Israel. History just seems to repeat itself over and over.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 06:29 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
The American Indians were christianized by force and driven from their lands by

It is 2015. Islam is beheading,burning, and raping everything in sight, and involved in sedition in every Western country.

**** the Indians and the 8th century Franks.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2015 03:39 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm never anglophobic. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that. The vast majority the British people with whom I have communicated and with whom I currently communicate, aren't in the least deserving of the contempt I reserve for you old son.

The young liberals in Iran made an attempt to affect change and were brutally crushed by the theocratic tyrants. It's to Obama's shame that he did absolutely nothing to support them.

I'm afraid I'm not counting on young Iranian liberals to protect us from the mullahs with nukes.

If we have one clear cut, no doubt about it enemy in this world it is Iran, and they have been putting their money and efforts behind killing Americans for some time now.

I'm no fan of the Saudis, and this deal certainly doesn't help as respects those villains. Do you think they are going to wait 10 or more years to see if Iran can be trusted before obtaining their own nukes?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2015 03:40 pm
@izzythepush,
Hopefully they'll bomb one more neighbor --- Iran
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2015 03:45 pm
@snood,
Really? When did he ever say it was his nation's primary goal to destroy any Muslim country?

For some reason you seem to entirely dismiss the extreme anti-Israel rhetoric of Iran, but you see all sorts of sinister threats within Netanyahu's.

I have to wonder why.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2015 03:46 pm
@oralloy,
Do nothing?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2015 03:49 pm
@RABEL222,
Not only are you full of crap, you remain entirely ridiculous.

I could lie with every word I utter and it wouldn't prove "Republicans love to lie."

BTW - Keep believing the nonsense about phony, edited videos. If that let's you sleep at night, I guess it's useful.
snood

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2015 06:37 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Not only are you full of crap, you remain entirely ridiculous.

I could lie with every word I utter and it wouldn't prove "Republicans love to lie."

BTW - Keep believing the nonsense about phony, edited videos. If that let's you sleep at night, I guess it's useful.

The woman whose FETUS is in the DOCTORED videos - a REPUBLICAN woman by the way, has spoken out saying the video is not real.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2015 07:05 pm
@snood,
Quote:
The woman whose FETUS is in the DOCTORED videos - a REPUBLICAN woman by the way, has spoken out saying the video is not real.

Source?
snood

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2015 08:04 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Source?

I'm searching for the woman's words, and will post the link when I find it. I saw it on a tv news story. Meanwhile, here's a link about David Daleiden, the project lead Center for Medical Progress’ anti-Planned Parenthood campaign, admitting on Wednesday that an alleged fetus on a table that GOP presidential candidate Carly Fiorina described during a graphic anti-abortion rant was actually from a miscarriage (The miscarriage of the woman I referred to).

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/this-wasnt-an-abortion-cnn-forces-anti-planned-parenthood-group-to-admit-fiorina-was-wrong/
coldjoint

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2015 08:08 pm
@snood,
Quote:
I saw it on a tv news story.

Access Hollywood?