How do I get my husband to grow up and stop being childish?

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2013 05:13 pm
@Rosemary10,
Quote:
Furthermore, if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your thoughts to yourself.
does not work for me, I am always after the truth, and the truth is very often not nice to the ears.

Quote:
I don't appreciate your comments.
a very good sign that I am too close to the truth.
Rosemary10

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2013 05:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
I don't appreciate your comments because you show no compassion. You are not close to the truth, because if you knew me well, you would not be saying that. You are very quick to judge me. I know I'm a good person, so you can think what you like.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2013 05:26 pm
Quote:
How do I get my husband to grow up and stop being childish?

Quote:
How do I manipulate my idiot husband into doing what I want him to do?

fixed.

only idiots would cooperate with this agenda.

Quote:
yes my husband works away from home all the time. He only comes home twice a year for a couple of weeks and we would go over to him on school breaks.
this tells me that you both long ago agreed to have a marriage in name only. bitching now about not having a real marriage and blaming your lack of one on him is unfair. the way this usually works is both spouses agree that the marriage is over, one leaves using work as an excuse, then all can go on playing happy family.

sounds like the act is up.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2013 05:29 pm
@Rosemary10,
Quote:
I don't appreciate your comments because you show no compassion.
why should i show compassion for the results from your choices? you agreed to this non marriage marriage, you reap what you sow....justice prevails.
0 Replies

Rosemary10

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2013 05:36 pm
@hawkeye10,
You are the idiot here. We did not agree to this marriage for name only. Stop making assumptions. I'm finished talking to you.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2013 06:42 pm
@Rosemary10,
Have you made any plans for how you are going to handle the relationship going forward?
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2013 06:44 pm
@Rosemary10,
Rosemary10 wrote:

You are the idiot here. We did not agree to this marriage for name only. Stop making assumptions. I'm finished talking to you.
considering that you show up complaining about hubby trying to make you do something asking how you can make him do something I question why anyone talks to you to begin with. take care of your marriage power issues in counseling , and leave the rest of us out of the problems that you two have created for yourselves.
IRFRANK

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2013 08:06 pm
@Rosemary10,
Don't take Hawks comments personally. This is typical behavior for him.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2013 08:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
Vultures thrive on road kill, hawkeye can only feel like a man when he reads about women in difficult situations. He's probably already has his makeup applied perfectly and has dressed up in his favorite black leather fantasy suit, and shudders with pleasure hoping against hope that he might be able to remove that rotting stench from his personality and possibly get within ten feet of a women desperate enough for attention she would entertain his revolting self.
Personally I'm putting him back on ignore, he is so relentlessly boring and so full of ****, I refuse to read his ridiculous ravings any more. He is entitled to his point of view, but really I don't give a good God-damn about his warped view or his perversions, or really anything regarding hawkeye. Members who enjoy listening to crackheads, enjoy. I don't have the time to spare, life is short. Say goodnight, hawkeye.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2013 08:33 pm
@hawkeye10,
I may not agree with how you say some/many things, but I have to say this post makes some sense.

I'd definitely like to hear that the OP has made some plans to handle the situation she is in. I certainly don't want to know the details of her plans, but I hope she realizes she needs to do something for herself, and more particularly, for her children.
0 Replies

Rosemary10

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 05:15 pm
@ehBeth,
No concrete plans as of yet. Will need to speak to a professional.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 11:02 pm
@Rosemary10,
Do you know if anyone has heard from him? I mean something really concrete. If you can't verify, perhaps it's time to make a missing persons report. I understand that he leaves for long stretches, but if no one has heard from him and only assumes he must be ok, maybe it would help to let the police check to make sure he is actually still among the living. I'm guessing a portion of his pay is deposited for you to support the children, which would indicate that he is still at work. That's just a suggestion, you know better than I what his habits are.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2013 05:36 pm
@glitterbag,
Rosemary, has anything changed since you last posted? I'm checking to make sure you are OK.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 03:37 pm
@Rosemary10,
I am concerned too, Rosemary. Do try to let us know how things are going for you.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 11:16 pm
@anonymously99,
Marge 12:14-1:13

Shudduppa yo face
0 Replies