11
   

Muezzin calling for prayer drives Londoners mad.

 
 
Walter Hinteler
 
  2  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 01:22 pm
@coldjoint,
There are no Muslims sucking "my" welfare system dry: less support for the long-term unemployed, cuts in the health care system, a higher retirement age etc is not religious centred (If so, it would be non-religious, Evangelicals and Catholics who do it.)
coldjoint
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 01:24 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
There are no Muslims sucking "my" welfare system dry: less support for the long-term unemployed, cuts in the health care system, a higher retirement age etc is not religious centred


Having comprehension problems? It is clearly a religious reason that some Muslims refuse to work and believe they are entitled.
Walter Hinteler
 
  3  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 01:26 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
It is clearly a religious reason that some Muslims refuse to work and believe they are entitled.
And what would be the reason for the non-religious, Evangelicals and Catholics? According to the laws, they are entitled ...
coldjoint
 
  1  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 01:31 pm
Quote:
Britain post-Muslim immigration 2013: Small over-filled Island where the fastest growing name is Mohammed; impoverished, and weak; a nation filled with the highest number honor murders in the Western world; riddled with child sex-grooming gangs; inept; now run by pockets of Sharia no-go zones; a favorite destination for Genital Mutilation practices across Europe; core point to organ trade in Europe; biggest drug trade activity in Europe; the highest dhimmi jizya payees in the world who spend £14+ billion a year from tax monies to pay benefits for muslims; pockets of Muslim cry-zones all across the country; home to over 2,000 mosques; home to 85+ Sharia courts that run parallel to British courts and judge rulings on legalized honor murders, oppression of minorities, marital rape, child abuse and all supported by councils and tax monies; – the list is so sad and endless we will stop here.


http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/11/14/muslims-arrested-in-london-after-fgm-mutilation-on-five-week-old-baby/

Quote:
Met police arrest two over genital mutilation of baby girl who was only around FIVE WEEKS old

The baby was believed to be just five or six weeks old when she was ‘cut’
Police hope it will be the first prosecution for secretive and horrific practice
Although illegal since 1985, no one has yet been prosecuted


No end to the joys of Islam. That girl will grow up to be a piece of meat deprived of the sexual enjoyment that other women enjoy. For what?


0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 01:35 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
And what would be the reason for the non-religious, Evangelicals and Catholics? According to the laws, they are entitled ...


We are talking about Sharia law and the invoking of it in the UK.

That some people feel entitled is their choice, although success and personal responsibility is now discouraged in liberal societies. And that has nothing to do with religion. Just failed policies.
Walter Hinteler
 
  2  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 01:41 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
We are talking about Sharia law and the invoking of it in the UK.
I don't know whose the "we" here.
YOU where talking about MY country's welfare system.
I responded to that.

In the UK, they have the English and Welsh law, Scottish law and Northern Irish law (aka Northern Ireland law).
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 01:46 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
In the UK, they have the English and Welsh law, Scottish law and Northern Irish law (aka Northern Ireland law).


And they also allow and have legitimized Sharia courts.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 01:51 pm
Quote:
Documentary goes undercover in one of the 85 sharia courts operating as a parallel legal system in the UK, uncovering the extensive abuse of women, refusal to grant divorces, charging of the woman but not the man for divorce proceedings, and even the taking away of the woman's children, and rulings contrary to British law.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2013/07/video-sharia-courts-in-the-uk.html
Please include Sharia in your legal generalizations from now on.
Walter Hinteler
 
  2  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 01:57 pm
@coldjoint,
Indeed, there are about 85 Islamic Sharia Law courts operating in Britain.
The Church of England has a couple more Consistory and Ecclesiastical Courts and Commissions, the Roman Catholics have less in their dioceses and eparchies.

Her Majesty's Courts of Justice of England and Wales deal with civil and criminal law.


I think that in NI and Scotland the system is very similar.
Walter Hinteler
 
  2  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 02:01 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Please include Sharia in your legal generalizations from now on.
I'm just referring to the current legal system in the UK - which actually can't be generalised due to the different systems in various parts of the country.

(The first Ecclesiastical Courts Act is as of 1787.)
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  1  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 02:04 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
The Church of England has a couple more Consistory and Ecclesiastical Courts and Commissions, the Roman Catholics have less in their dioceses and eparchies.


Are they courts and are their decisions enforced. We (people, not you) know wives in Islam can be beaten and it is perfectly legal and sanctioned.

Also a link proving something you say would be nice once in a while, Wally.
Walter Hinteler
 
  2  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 02:10 pm
@coldjoint,
My prenom is Walter and not "Wally".
My nickname is different as well.

Besides that - if you don't live China you can use Google or any other search machine. (There might be even some basic online courses about the British legal system, or inscribe @ Open University.)
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 02:14 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
My prenom is Walter and not "Wally".
My nickname is different as well.


Take me to court Wally, you know all about it.
Walter Hinteler
 
  2  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 02:21 pm
@coldjoint,
That would be like casting pearls before swine -margaritas ante porcos as the Latins said.
0 Replies
 
Setanta
 
  2  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 02:26 pm
It's really rich to see that clown carping about links to "prove" what anyone says. All he ever posts are links to blogs which show no evidence for their claims, and are almost all of them proponents of anti-Muslim hysteria. What a loon.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 03:03 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
of anti-Muslim hysteria


Tell that to these people.
Quote:
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.11.13 (Salahudin, Iraq) - A suicide truck bomber turns ten Iraqis into bloody pulp.
2013.11.13 (Baqubah, Iraq) - Eight Shiite pilgrims are sent straight to Allah by Sunni co-religionists in three separate bombings.
2013.11.13 (Farah, Afghanistan) - Two schoolboys are dismantled by a fundementalist bomb.
2013.11.13 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - A 26-year-old Buddhist on a motorcycle is machine-gunned by Muslim terrorists.
2013.11.13 (Afula, Israel) - A 19-year-old soldier sleeping in a bus is brutally stabbed to death by a 16-year-old Muslim.
2013.11.11 (Nazimabad, Pakistan) - Sipah-e-Sahaba members gun down a Shiite inside a shop.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.
OmSigDAVID
 
  0  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 03:04 pm
@panzade,
panzade wrote:

Quote:
You mean, like Nazi-Germany did with the Jews?

Can the USA throw out or deport US-citizens because of their religion?


Walter, my respect for you has grown exponentially over the last ten years.
Since 2002, I 've had a fairly good opinion of him
and my opinion has held steady.





David
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 03:09 pm
Quote:
N. Wasse

Welcome to the world of Islam! Bigotry, hate, misogyny, stupidity, dependency on social welfare benefits, FGM, Christian-phobia, Jewish phobia, Hindu-phobia, Buddhist-phobia, dog phobia, art phobia, music phobia, singing phobia, critical thinking phobia and all done in the name of an Arabian deity
0 Replies
 
Setanta
 
  2  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 03:28 pm
@coldjoint,
Leaving aside that the sources were not provided, this is your typical anecdotal bullshit. If, only for the sake of discussion, one stipulated that every incident were true, that says nothing about the more than one billion Muslims on the planet. I've already asked you if the Srebrenica massacre constitutes evidence that all Christians are murderous thugs. It didn't sink in with you at all. That some Muslims are bad men, and even mad men, is not evidence either that all Muslims are, nor that their religious confession makes them that way. This is a concept far beyond your limited comprehension.

http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/PHOTO/LARGE/common_loon_joshmerril.jpg
0 Replies
 
Walter Hinteler
 
  2  
Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 03:32 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

It's really rich to see that clown carping about links to "prove" what anyone says. All he ever posts are links to blogs which show no evidence for their claims, and are almost all of them proponents of anti-Muslim hysteria. What a loon.
And now, he seems to have run out of blogs - he's copying/pasting responses to blog comments ...
 

Related Topics

Oddities and Humor - Discussion by edgarblythe
Let's play "Caption the Photo" II - Discussion by gustavratzenhofer
JIM NABORS WAS GOY? - Question by farmerman
Funny Pictures ***Slow Loading*** - Discussion by JerryR
Caption The Cartoon - Discussion by panzade
Geek and Nerd Humor - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Caption The Cartoon Part Deux - Discussion by panzade
IS IT OK FOR ME TO CHEAT? - Question by Setanta
2008 Election: Political Humor - Discussion by Robert Gentel
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 12/07/2021 at 07:59:47