Muezzin calling for prayer drives Londoners mad.

Romeo Fabulini

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 11:50 am
Coldjoint said:- "So you consider drinking a beer a crime? Or kissing in public? Or wearing clothes that do not cover up enough a crime? Yeah better get those kind off the streets"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like I said somewhere, booze is not "evil" or Jesus wouldn't have turned 120 gallons of water to wine. But if foul-mouthed drunken slobs are disrupting the peace of an area I got no beef if muslims tell them to clear off..Smile
As for prossies and gays, they're just asking for trouble if they do it in a muslim area.
PS- Plymouth council have put up notices in clubland saying "No drinking alcohol in public", backed up with police foot patrols and it's cleaned up the area nicely. Muslims are simply doing the same in their areas..Smile
coldjoint

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 11:55 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Muslims are simply doing the same in their areas..Smile

Muslims are beating people within an inch of their lives. Approving of that tells me the UK is not long for this world, unless it remains England under Islamic rule.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 11:59 am
Public Display of Affection is prohibited in quite a few places in the USA, drinking in public in many more ...
Walter Hinteler

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 12:01 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Muslims are beating people within an inch of their lives. Approving of that tells me the UK is not long for this world, unless it remains England under Islamic rule.
Besides that you generalise - you mix the UK and England as well. (Btw: England and Wales have the same criminal law, which differs from that in Northern Ireland and the Scottish law.)
coldjoint

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 12:03 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Besides that you generalise -

And you don't?
OmSigDAVID

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 12:06 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Public Display of Affection is prohibited in quite a few places in the USA,
I dont believe that is enforcible
(not that I 've researched the point), except in West Point US Military Academy.

David
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 12:06 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
And you don't?
I'm on this side since more than 11 years. If you find an example where/when I did so, I'll apologize.

When you can prove that in (my) real life, many will be surprised.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 12:07 pm
Quote:
A band of Islamic vigilantes has admitted to roaming the streets of East London, confronting and threatening to kill non-believers in an effort to enforce Sharia law. Three men have pleaded guilty to related charges after self-proclaimed "Muslim Patrols” attacked, intimidated and threatened to stab members of the public in an area of London that hosted the 2012 Olympic Games.

Cleaning up crime or committing crime. I think it is the latter/color]

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/11/12/london-s-islamic-vigilantes-plead-guilty.html
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 12:09 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Coldjoint said:- "So you consider drinking a beer a crime? Or kissing in public? Or wearing clothes that do not cover up enough a crime? Yeah better get those kind off the streets"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like I said somewhere, booze is not "evil" or Jesus wouldn't have turned 120 gallons of water to wine. But if foul-mouthed drunken slobs are disrupting the peace of an area I got no beef if muslims tell them to clear off..Smile
Are thay CITIZENS?? or visitors telling citizens what to do??
coldjoint

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 12:11 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Public Display of Affection is prohibited in quite a few places in the USA, drinking in public in many more ...

Name a few General.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 12:14 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
There's loads of British Moslems Dave. Your question misses the point.

As for Coldjoint's slack jawed xenophobia, he gives an example of Moslem youths being successfully prosecuted for trying to enforce Shariah law, that shows we won't tolerate criminal behaviour no matter who's doing it.
coldjoint

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 12:18 pm
@izzythepush,

Quote:
As for Coldjoint's slack jawed xenophobia,

Tell us how many haven't been prosecuted for child rape and grooming, and how the ones that are convicted cannot even be deported.

And take your xenaphobia and stick it. Muslims and Islam are not strangers. I know all about them and their agenda. It is more than obvious. Just like your attempt to contribute something of value besides rhetoric.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 12:24 pm
Quote:
Cleric Anjem Choundary is 45-years-old and has four kids. Through the welfare system in the UK he brings in the equivalent of $39,000 in benefits. He was recently secretly recorded making the following statements to his followers:

"We are on Jihad Seekers Allowance, we take the Jizya (protection money paid to Muslims by non-Muslims) which is ours anyway.
"The normal situation is to take money from the [non-Muslims] isn’t it? So this is the normal situation."
“They give us the money. You work, give us the money. Allah Akbar, we take the money. Hopefully there is no one from the DSS (Department of Social Security) listening.”

“Ah, but you see people will say you are not working. But the normal situation is for you to take money from the Kuffar (non-Muslim) So we take Jihad Seeker’s Allowance.”

That is sweet, isn't it?

http://tavernkeepers.com/muslim-preacher-in-uk-calls-welfare-he-receives-jihadi-allowance/
izzythepush

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 12:25 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 12:27 pm
@izzythepush,
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 12:29 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
So you consider drinking a beer a crime. Or kissing in public?

I am curious coldjoint. What is your opinion on kissing in public?

http://o.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/PATCH/format/jpg/quality/82/resize/393x295/http://hss-prod.hss.aol.com/hss/storage/patch/775b2d59b497ea503fce6422045bf073
coldjoint

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 12:33 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I am curious coldjoint. What is your opinion on kissing in public?

I am curious, too. Why don't you stick to the topic? And he is not kissing me so I don't give a ****.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 12:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Just to make it clear: Anjem Choundary is a British citizen, a former solicitor and also, before it was proscribed, spokesman for the Islamist group Islam4UK.

But what can you expect from a source which is pro-knife crimes as well?
roger

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 01:05 pm
@Lordyaswas,

Lordyaswas wrote:

Someone had swapped the records around in their sleeves, and to this day I don't have a clue as to who did it.

Want a hint?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 01:17 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Just to make it clear Muslims who have taken his advice are sucking your welfare system dry. And there is also the fact if they believe that, they believe that killing non -Muslims is no problem and that Islam must dominate.