Mississippi Embayment Astrobleme

Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:48 am
@Kalopin,
That is utter bullshit. You still have not given a plausible reason for this alleged conspiracy on the part of scientists. If you claims are true, why are they hiding that fact?
0 Replies

parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:48 am
@Kalopin,
If it was much slower than it would have impacted the earth sooner and in a more direct fashion making it less likely to achieve orbit again.

So, your math response is simply, you can't do the calculations because you don't know how. That makes sense, I guess.

If the electromagnetic forces were so strong as to repel the moon then it wouldn't have hit the earth to begin with. It's orbit couldn't have deteriorated but instead the electromagnetic force would have increased the orbit until the moon was no longer in orbit at all.

You can't create energy out of nothing and you keep trying to do that. Your argument is nonsense and violates what we see daily.
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:49 am
@Setanta,
When did I say there was no impact? I said a glancing blow after Pangaea was raised and lowered several tiimes by earlier close passes, through electromagnetic and gravitational forces. How else would the Moon have been able to pile up massive amounts of burnt matter [forming the Appalacian Mt.].
parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:52 am
@Kalopin,
Quote:
No, gravity can easily increase and desrease by many different mechanisms. Please do some study and learn the variations of gravity anomolies.

It's you that needs to do some study. Variations in gravity on earth are not caused by variations in gravity itself.
Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:53 am
@Kalopin,
Now you're trying to explain the formation of mountains--but just some mountains--by your hilariously idiotic catastrophism secnario? Just when one thinks you couldn't get any loonier . . .

You still have not provided a plausible mechanism which would have precipitated the moon into low earth orbit, nor one which would have expelled it from that orbit. Like Velikovsky, you apparently think that such things just happen magically.
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:53 am
@Setanta,
Now that is a good question!
Does anyone care to take a shot at this?
Maybe greed, selfishness, embarrassment, ignorance, ...

I was recently given some good advice- If you do not know something, just say "I don't know!' If only everyone would apply this suggestion!

So, I do not know why! Can you all please let me know, if you find out!
Thanks!
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:54 am
Could we have that explanation of why scientists are hiding the evidence of these events?
0 Replies

parados

@Kalopin,
If the Appalachians are made of "burnt" matter then why are they filled with coal which can be burned? Meaning they are actually made up of unburned matter.
Setanta

Oh brother, there is obviously so much that you don't know. You, however, seem to have a real problem with admitting it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:56 am
How would hiding the evidence of this event gratify the alleged greed of scientists? Are you now alleging that they are being paid to keep their mouths shut? If so, by whom and for what reason?
parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:58 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

If so, by whom and for what reason?

It's obvious. The moonmen don't want us to know they were driving the moon drunk 12,900 years ago when they crashed into us.
0 Replies

Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:58 am
@parados,
Firstly you need to back up and give your explanation for current geography!

As this scenario will be the only one you will be able to find that will explain every detail to the greatest of scrutiny. So math is irrelevant as there is no other device...:-]
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:59 am
@parados,
Holy-WHAT!
0 Replies

parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:01 am
@Kalopin,
No, your explanation doesn't explain every detail. It fails to explain how an object can achieve orbit when it has a speed that is less than escape velocity. That detail alone makes your scenario impossible.
Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:04 am
You've got another big problem of ignorance, too. Pangea began to break up 100,000,000 years ago. That doesn't fit into your hilarious 12,900 years ago scenario.
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:06 am
@Setanta,
This Lunar impact formed many, if not most of the mountain ranges around this planet.
The Appalachian range has the coal that was pushed into a pile almost over the top of massive amounts of limestone that formed the Ozarks. After spreading back out when pushing the Moon back to safer orbit, these two mountain ranges slowly seperated during continental drift across the mantle to form the Atlantic ocean.
It explains every detail in the topography. Such as the Marianna Trench, where the north American plate was 'ripped' from the mantle...
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:07 am
@parados,
Please learn how coal is made!
parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:07 am
@Kalopin,
Quote:
The Appalachian range has the coal that was pushed into a pile almost over the top of massive amounts of limestone that formed the Ozarks.

That directly contradicts your earlier statement

Quote:
How else would the Moon have been able to pile up massive amounts of burnt matter [forming the Appalacian Mt.].
0 Replies

parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:09 am
@Kalopin,
Kalopin wrote:

Please learn how coal is made!

Can you direct me to where someone claims coal is made by burning something?
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:10 am
@Setanta,
Do you not understand what would become of grant money?
And what of their precious theories?
And look WHO made this discovery, [some unknown nobody?]
greed,
selfishness,
embarrassment...
0 Replies