Mississippi Embayment Astrobleme

Kalopin

Fri 18 Oct, 2013 04:12 pm
When will the scientific community further investigate and understand that a meteor from the dust tail of a comet caused the New Madrid quakes?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 16,346 • Replies: 187
Topic Closed
No top replies

roger

Fri 18 Oct, 2013 05:46 pm
@Kalopin,
Didn't we go through this a few months ago?
Butrflynet

Fri 18 Oct, 2013 06:56 pm
@roger,
http://able2know.org/topic/209416-1
farmerman

Fri 18 Oct, 2013 07:32 pm
@Butrflynet,
HES BAAAAAACK
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 18 Oct, 2013 07:36 pm
@Kalopin,
Quote:

When will the scientific community further investigate and understand that a meteor from the dust tail of a comet caused the New Madrid quakes?
This is new, you mean ALL the NM quakes were caused by a comet??

You apparently have a hard on against geology because why?
roger

Fri 18 Oct, 2013 08:23 pm
@farmerman,
Cuz you guys are just so smugly sure of yourselves, that's why.
farmerman

Fri 18 Oct, 2013 08:26 pm
@roger,
true, but that's only a reason to love geologists when the wells come in , no?
0 Replies

Kalopin

Tue 8 Apr, 2014 03:06 pm
@farmerman,
If you would like to find the truth?: "Mediterranean, Appalachian, Pangaea Lunar Impact" at archaeologica.org ['New World' section]

Recently two artifacts have been found in a nearby spherule bed, a horseshoe and what appears to be a wagonwheel endcap, both embedded with vitrified sand and impact melt rock. Just to the east of where Mill Pond rd. and Early Grove rd. meet is a white sand creek that when followed up around and back down, will show the same pattern as the outer edge of the embayment...

The crease in the plate was formed approximately 12,900 years ago when the Moon impacted where the Mediterranean now exists. Further examination of the Betic Cordillera, Ozarks, Rock of Gibraltar, the many structures throughout southwest U.S., western Peru, Ecuador and Chile compared to the underwater temples and pyramids atop Chicxulub crater gives strong indications, as all these anomolies have similar westerly projection, are all similar composition of sedimentary limestone and it is my belief, all this limestone was ejected from beneath where the Mediterranean is and has since been covered by the African plate... Photos clearly show that the pyramids were already in existence prior to being covered by the ejecta blanket by sedimentary, limestone melt rock. Go to "Mediterranean, Appalachian, Pangaea Lunar Impact, Image Page".

Hope this information may clear things up. You may want to also read "The Last Time the Moon impacted the Earth was approximately 12,900 Years Ago" at cosmoquest.org/ as there will be further information as to how this had occurred.

Find the truths behind the myths... :-]
farmerman

Tue 8 Apr, 2014 07:02 pm
@Kalopin,
This will not be "bought into" until we see these "artifacts" .

It seems the cometary impact conspiracy theorists are as numerous and wacky as the 9/11 for "truth" folks.

http://www.Archaeologica.org doesnt seem to want to mention ANYTHING about your assertion. Whaere is it? How bout just a link to that news item.

farmerman

Tue 8 Apr, 2014 07:14 pm
@farmerman,
Wow, I followed the "New World" FEEDBACK FORUM and guess what. There is the evidence of the New Madrid. Cometary impact theory. Its posted by KALOPIN. That should be evidence enough.

What kind of pisses me off is whether Kalopin is that stupid or does he think that we are that stupid?
farmerman

Tue 8 Apr, 2014 07:16 pm
@farmerman,
AT least kalopin ought to get another account so he can talk with himself and present data as another person.
Kalopin

Tue 8 Apr, 2014 08:56 pm
@farmerman,
But I have you! [Although sockpuppet would be a more formidable opponent, at least it would be a more intelligible conversation-lol]

The data is at http://koolkreations.wix.com/kalopins-legacy "A Few Comments on 1811". The artifacts are pictured on the "Video" page.

Were you able to find, read [and comprehend] my discussions concerning the Holocene impact event? Both impact scenarios have ample evidence, geography easily seen from satellite and historical events that coincide. So, the embayment's tomography by Lunar impact- topography by cometary fragment/ meteor impact...

Why have you not heard of this? ;-]

I'm sure you understand the implications, if these impacts are what had occurred [and they are].
It is only my hope to dispel many paradigms and to promote an accurate history. :-]
farmerman

Tue 8 Apr, 2014 09:27 pm
@Kalopin,
Quote:
Why have you not heard of this? ;-]
Im sorry but I try to limit myself to facts and evidence. You must have a hard time convincing people that you aren't barking.
Kalopin

Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:04 pm
@farmerman,
What you have been limited to are not "facts and evidence" but delusion. An elitest, peer pressured, society driven, snob-nosed approach to what is their idea of a scientific investigation. Bringing everyone to an agreement with no basis in reality and then having the gall to teach and grade the next generation on some false reality.
It is sad that a certain few have taken the scientific community on such a dulusionary course, as to distort reality worse than any religion ever could.

Understanding that the Holocene/Lunar impact event not only caused mass extinction but increased gravity, electromagnetism and the length of Earth's day, will give understanding to all details concerning the loss of megafauna, large mammals and the dinosaurs... :-]
What other mechanism would produce such an outcome?
glitterbag

Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:13 pm
If it helps any, as a child, the people who lived next door believed that space launches triggered hurricanes. Everybody knew they were idiots, but they were committed idiots.
roger

Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:15 pm
@glitterbag,
Oh. I thought they were caused by butterflies in West Africa.
glitterbag

Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:17 pm
@roger,
If they were still alive and realized there was a West Africa, they would swear that was true as well.
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 04:11 am
@Kalopin,
So you're suggesting that the dinosaurs, megafauna and large mammals [sic] all disappeared in the same event?

Ah-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .

When you're an utter loon, and what passes for evidence at your house is whatever goofy scenario you can dream up, even the sky is not the limit.
Kalopin

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 07:03 am
@Setanta,
My feelings toward your beliefs are 'ditto'!
You believe that bones can last for 65 million years at or near the surface in such environments as has been found?
You believe that coal can pile itself into mountains over millions of years?
You believe a deep crease in a tectonic plate can be caused by the pressure of an ice sheet?
You believe it takes millions of years for wood to petrify?
You believe that uranium decays at the same rate in every environment?
You believe that Pangaea broke up by convection alone?
You believe a mountain range can be mainly coal then a deep embayment and then a mountain range that is limestone?
You believe that the Mayans dove beneath water to carve temples and went deep in caves to build pyramids?
You believe that so many cities were just covered up when their inhabitants grew tired of them?

These are just the start to all of your delusions. Please review, study and learn the truth.
The Tuatara did not survive for more than 65 million years as the only dinosaur. It survived this impact 12,900 years ago because New Zealand was the furthest away from where the impact occurred and still near enough to the equator.
There can be no large animals presently because the surface plates and mantle are moving too slowly in comparison to the crystalized iron inner core.
This Lunar impact to the Mediterranean is the reason for our lost history and the loss of such diversity of life that existed during the late Pleistocene. You see, the Moon was the main reason for the climate change, as it eclipsed the Sun over most of the planet. As the path of totality covered the equator it cooled the planet. as the Moon came in to closer and closer orbit, the Pangaea plate would rise and compress due to electromagnetic attraction and repulsion, causing massive volcanic activity, tectonic seismic motions, breaking up the plate and as the Moon finally came in from low orbit, it took a skip at the Black sea and impacted the Mediterranean...

[oh yea] P.S. You may want to watch the 'names', as when you find the truth you will be the one being 'named'! ;-]

Every tectonic plate interaction, with the exception of the African plate filling in the crater, emanates out from this central location at the Mediterranean Sea. This is why it was named the middle of the earth.:-]
farmerman

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 08:05 am
@Kalopin,
Quote:
You believe that bones can last for 65 million years at or near the surface in such environments as has been found?They weren't aways on the surface, they eroded that way. You know about erosion no?
You believe that coal can pile itself into mountains over millions of years? coal didn't "pile itself" near mountains. The coal bearing strata were originally at or near a base level and when the continents drifted about, these strata were pushed about like a carpet being pushed on a floor
You believe a deep crease in a tectonic plate can be caused by the pressure of an ice sheet?youre on your own here buddy, I really don't know of what you speak
You believe it takes millions of years for wood to petrify? yes, usually unless the wood is being soaked by carbonate rich ground water , in which th CaCO3 "coats" the wood and forms a cast of the wood, we see this kind of "petrification in caves but the wood is clearly "brought in from elsewhere" and is just being coated by lime waters
You believe that uranium decays at the same rate in every environment?Uranium decays by strict laws unique to that isotope and these decay rates aren't affected by any environment
You believe that Pangaea broke up by convection alone? what other mechanisms do you propose?
You believe a mountain range can be mainly coal then a deep embayment and then a mountain range that is limestone? I know of no "mountain ranges" that are strictly coal but I do know many mountain ranges that are principally limestone (see:Himalayas)
You believe that the Mayans dove beneath water to carve temples and went deep in caves to build pyramids? Only if they could hold their breath. Howabout if the temples were built and then the water table rose?
You believe that so many cities were just covered up when their inhabitants grew tired of them Im not n archeologist so Im not familiar with "many" cities that were "covered up. Some were abandoned as climates changed or wars exacted tolls on the populations

Tuataras are NOT dinosaurs. They have NOTHING in common with dinosaurs. They are diapsid reptiles of the sub order Rhyncocephalia an closely related to the squamatans (lizards).
They are primitive yes, but, like fish, they represent an earlier body plan/ Dinosaurs came later and died out earlier. It appears that dinos may have been warm blooded like Bluefin tuna and several shark families

Tectonic migration is a problem in spherical geometry. There are several "centers of spreading" throughout the planet and the Med is just an example of a spreading center in which the Alps are a product.
Please don't try to push your crap as truth. If you wish, you may want to find some site that deals in myths and legends of science, I think youll be more comfortable among your own kind