Mississippi Embayment Astrobleme

izzythepush

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 10:18 am
@Kalopin,
Me and the whole scientific community, either you're the only one smart enough to understand how physics really works or you're a loony. My money is on the latter. You're the only one who believes this bollocks. Seek medical attention, you're unhinged.
parados

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 10:19 am
@Kalopin,
Quote:
Am I making up the forces at play?

Obviously you are making them up. Nothing in the known world allows moons, springs and magnets to act as you claim they do

Kalopin

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 10:41 am
@parados,
http://home1.gte.net/poofalow/moon11.htm
There are strange and unexplained properties...
Your impact physic is faulty...
The geography of Earth tells the facts...
The energy released produced the observable effects...
What could be left for you to argue?
Will you pass this information along and ask for further interpretation? ;-]
Kalopin

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 10:45 am
@parados,
Then, your explanation for the observable geography?
Just tell me what exhumed the limestone for the Ozarks, just one explanation, for one anomaly. Can you do it?
0 Replies

Kalopin

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 10:46 am
@izzythepush,
In your world the feathers fall as fast as the bricks? Which one will you stand beneath? LOL
Kalopin

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 10:52 am
@parados,
Then explain the 'mountains' of evidence!
Just explain one detail- maybe give me the mechanism that raised the Appalachian Mt. range, can you?
What force formed the Marianna trench?
Where did all the sand come from to cover the Sahara?
What had enough force to bring in so much super-cold air as to instantaneously freeze all life in Siberia and throughout the northern Arctic regions? [only the Moon!]
Many of the questions I have answered with this impact scenario haven't even been considered by present science.
Yes, I am WAY ahead of you all!
I do not wish to sound arrogant or to brag, but there is no choice when dealing with such primitive thought processes...lol
izzythepush

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 10:56 am
@Kalopin,
Not my world, the real world, somewhere you've never visited. Watch the video, seeing is believing.
Setanta

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 10:59 am
@Kalopin,
Kalopin wrote:
Gabble, gabble, gabble . . . belch, belch, belch . .

Is that so? How astounding!
0 Replies

Kalopin

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 11:11 am
@izzythepush,
No, you can not prove pseudoscience with more pseudoscience!
Firstly they are on the Moon, lot less gravity for an effect, so need even more height.
Second, if you pay close attention, the hammer does make it just before the feather.
Third, he is only dropping it from arms height, not near enough drop time to see true effect.
Fourth, try this at home! Off the top of your house. Believe me the feather will float down much slower than a brick. I will stand under and catch the feather and you catch the brick. Which one do you believe has more force?
The experiments did not take into account the effect of fall time. If all sizes and masses of objects would fall at the same rate then there would be no way a solar systen could form.
One of the biggest problems with understanding physics are experiments unwilling to understand or go to the extremes when deciding accuracy. To believe that size or mass does not matter concerning gravitational and electromagnetic forces is to be in some false reality. Now what were your accusations? LOL
parados

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 11:13 am
@Kalopin,
You didn't respond to a single question I raised.

The fact that iron is not repelled by magnets tells us that your statements are wrong.
The fact that the moon is in orbit tells us your statements are wrong.
The fact that springs can't release more force than used to compress them tells us your statements are wrong.
The fact that you claim a soft landing would mean there was no compression so no spring action tells us your statements are wrong.

What energy released? You have given NO source for any energy that can be shown to exist. Without a source for the energy then you are creating energy out of nothing which is impossible. Energy can not be created or destroyed is pretty simple and straight forward. Until you prove that statement is wrong then your arguments are debunked.

You can't show any of my statements that debunk your claims are false. What is left to argue? You clearly have no support for you case. You can't present any logical argument. You can only make outlandish comments that have no basis in reality.

Anyone can take a ball, drop it on a pillow and then drop it on a hard floor to see that your claim that a soft landing on soft material resulted in the moon bouncing is garbage.
parados

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 11:14 am
@Kalopin,
Kalopin wrote:

Yes, I am WAY ahead of you all!

You certainly are WAY ahead of me. I don't think I will approach your levels of dementia for another 50 years or so.
0 Replies

Kalopin

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 11:15 am
@parados,
Your "Phaulty Fisics" again?

The observable geography says that I am correct!
Argue with the satellite view! ;-]
parados

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 11:23 am
@Kalopin,
Let's get this right.

You say a 4 lb metal ball will fall faster than a 1 lb metal ball. Is that correct?

So if that is correct than you also think a 100 lb metal ball will fall faster than a 1 lb metal ball. Correct?

So that means a 3,000,000 lb metal ball will fall faster than the 1 lb metal ball. Correct?
Kalopin

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 11:59 am
@parados,
http://www.ask.com/question/why-does-a-100-pound-ball-drop-faster-than-a-10-pound-ball
izzythepush

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 01:28 pm
@Kalopin,
You're the one peddling pseudoscience. Name one, just one, scientist from a proper university who agrees with you.
izzythepush

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 01:30 pm
@Kalopin,
Kalopin wrote:
Fourth, try this at home! Off the top of your house. Believe me the feather will float down much slower than a brick.

Of course it bloody will, I don't live in a vacuum.

Kalopin wrote:
I will stand under and catch the feather and you catch the brick.

So in your world I can drop a brick off the top of my house and still catch it. You must think I'm this guy.
http://www.beano.com/media/108558/retro_characters_billywhizz_003.jpg
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 02:09 pm
The more I think about it, I believe I first heard this theory from Professor Irwin Corey on the Johnny Carson show. Must be legit.
parados

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 02:53 pm
@Kalopin,
So let's assume that the person answered correctly and a heavier item falls faster than a lighter one.

Would that mean a 300,000 lb iron ball will fall faster than a 1lb iron ball?
Kalopin

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 06:03 pm
@izzythepush,
and this matters why?
Name one person [other than me of course] who can come up with a scenario to explain every single detail in the geography that these impact hypotheses will describe, well?
Name one person who can come up with any kind of argument to counterpoint.
Not many are aware of this information. If you would kindly inform them and maybe get their opinion, I mean after a thorough study, then I believe you will find there are plenty intelligent enough to understand. ;-]
Kalopin

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 06:16 pm
@parados,
Yes.
I understand your frustration, finding all this out after being taught so much b.s., but it really won't help to have the "kill the messenger" mentality. Please go discuss this with your professors.

It may be upsetting to come to the understanding that our nearest orbitting neighbor, this beautiful moon that has given so much, could also be the most dangerous of neo's, but I suppose that such terrestrial impacts have not only taken so much away but have given some other form of life the chance it would not have had otherwise... ;-]