Mississippi Embayment Astrobleme

Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:11 am
@Kalopin,
A safer orbit? There you go again with those subjective labels. You don't understand science at all, do you? Let me remind you of your earlier snotty remark about admitting what you don't know.
0 Replies

Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:12 am
@parados,
I think you may underestimate escape velocity of such a large object as the Moon. As its size made its escape rather easy...
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:16 am
@Setanta,
Yes, that is more made-up B.S. you have bought into.
Just answer the question as to why there are pyramids and temples beneath sedimentary, limestone, impact meltrock?
And why are the lines across the Atlantic sea floor still so obvious?
Guess what, they are wrong and I am correct. Further study will concur!
Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:20 am
@Kalopin,
Further study of what? Your delusional maundering? What pyramids and temples are found under sedimentary rock (hint: limestone is a sedimentary rock) and "impact meltrock (that'st not actually a word, Bubba)? What evidence can you produce to support this? Remember, your blog posts don't count as evidence. We should introduce you to Gunga Dim, you two could move in together.
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:26 am
@parados,
Peat smoulders from intense heat to form coal. This occurred instantly throuth this impact, something that has yet for the scientific community to investigate... http://www.uky.edu/KGS/coal/coalform.htm

Matter must receive extreme temperature without being able to ignite, under pressure to form coal. This IS what occurred during impact...
So, when I said burnt, I mean the matter had been heated to this extent.
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:31 am
@Setanta,
The pyramids and temples are atop Chicxulub crater
Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:38 am
@Kalopin,
Oh, i see. So they are not in fact under sedimentary rock or "impact meltrock?' You should really try to keep your story straight, it's embarrassing even for those of us who already consider you a loon.
Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:40 am
By the way, you are aware, i take it, that that impact took place sixty-six millions years ago, right?
parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:42 am
@Kalopin,
There is no way to underestimate it. Size doesn't matter when it comes to escape velocity
parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:46 am
@Kalopin,
You don't get to remove 2 items from the process.

Quote:
several changes as a result of bacterial decay, compaction, heat, and time

Carbon under extreme pressure and heat forms diamonds instead of coal. We don't find any diamonds in the Appalachians.
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 03:19 pm
@Setanta,
They are on top of Chicxulub crater AND they are buried deep in caves beneath limestone, that is MELTROCK from a lunar impact to the Mediterranean... http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/08/080822-maya-maze.html
http://exploreyucatan.blogspot.com/
Please save us both the embarrassment and do not ass-u-me, butt, study thhe facts. ;-]
Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 03:25 pm
@Kalopin,
So now you've moved the Yucatan to the Mediterranean? This just gets goofier and goofier.

Your first link is to a National Geographic article about structures built in the first millennium of this ear--so it has nothing to do with your hilariously idiotic claims about what happened 12,900 years ago--and that's leaving aside that that impact took place 66,000,000 years ago. Your second link, apart from being largely an incoherent mish-mash of archaeological data with new age superstition, does nothing to link it to your imaginary "lunar impact." The only thing i'm assuming is that you don't your ass from a hole in the ground.
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 03:27 pm
@Setanta,
No, that would be wrong. If there was an extinction during this period, it was lost, as habitable planets will resurface on regular occassion. With all the activity in the 'goldilocks zone', there would be very little/if any evidence on such a time frame.
Not to say that it could not be further understood, but I would think, since current impacts have yet to be identified, studied and learned, science should sort out what effects these latest major impacts have caused [firstly].Have to dig a little deeper...
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 03:29 pm
@parados,
Sorry- "SIZE MATTERS" :-]]]]]]]
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 03:32 pm
@parados,
diamonds- that would be after the coal! Takes a little more [lot] heat and pressure to make diamonds.
You keep criticizing an impact mechanism, but can come up with no other? ;-]
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 03:34 pm
@Kalopin,
No that would be, and is, correct. You're the idiot who is peddling numbers you made up in your head.
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 03:44 pm
@Setanta,
You have become confused. When Pangaea existed the Yucatan was right next to the Mediterranean. This impact formed all this geography.
You must disregard the inaccurate dating, although many of the dates are close. They dated the bones in the caves at about 10,000 years.
So, only two choices- Did the Mayans build the pyramids and temples deep within caves? or, Did an impact cover them with rock?
Photos clearly show the pyramids were already in existence. They are not even made from the same rock as what is believed they were carved out of!
Yes, Goofy, I agree, the more everyone misunderstands really is making this "goofier and goofier" lol
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 03:51 pm
@Setanta,
What if the impactor was larger than Earth? Would escape velocity matter then? Does size still not matter? I believe you may need further study concerning impact science? ;-]
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 04:06 pm
@Kalopin,
Pangea, as you have clearly forgotten, broke up over 100,000,000 years ago. You're just making **** up. You've become boring, because in the end, lunacy such as yours if far less interesting than actual science.
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 07:10 pm
@Setanta,
You believe I am "making **** up" concerning the geography that anyone can see?
Or is it that it's all being explained so differently than you have been taught?

At least you all have been able to allow me to mount more evidence to share for, at least the ones who may view this thread. I understand that it may be difficult to change mindset and one's belief system, but I believe it best everyone teach, learn and know the facts. To stand in front of your students and have a better knowledge and to purposely dictate some false reality can only take more from their future. I am not sure what it would be like presently "IF" everyone would have understood these impacts and they had always been common knowledge- Would we be in a better situation? All there can be is from now...
"What will be..."