Mississippi Embayment Astrobleme

Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:52 am
@Setanta,
As you are trying to protect the status quo of the present 'idiocracy', I will give you your acceptance as a treatment of torture, as forcing a false belief into your psyche and making you all into 'sheeple'! lol

Now use your own intelligence...
0 Replies

parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:55 am
@Kalopin,
Sorry, but gravity doesn't work that way. Once in orbit there is no such thing as a "glancing blow" that will put it back in orbit. In order for a higher orbit to be achieved the object has to accelerate. When 2 objects hit each other some of the velocity is reduced. It does not accelerate. In order to achieve orbit the velocity has to increase. The only way to have such a thing occur is if the object splits apart and one part gains energy so it can achieve escape velocity.

You are claiming you can create energy out of nothing. Until you provide evidence of that being possible your argument is without support.
Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:00 am
I have been using my own intelligence. The evidence we have from your postings at this site is that your mystical, so-called gnostic mumbo-jumbo has left you bereft of any intelligence. Like Velikovsky with his hilarious catastrophism scenarios, you describe no mechanism which would have precipitated the moon into a low earth orbit, from which it returned to its present position. Your claim that all life was wiped out 12,900 years ago is supported by zero evidence, and is contradicted by massive amounts of archaeological and fossil evidence. As is the case with all conspiracy theorists, you haven't provided a rationale for this idiotic claim that scientists are ignoring or hiding the evidence for your song and dance. All you're doing is spreading the BS which spontaneously generates in your fevered imagination.
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:11 am
@parados,
oh,okay-The energy for the release of the Moon to its new orbital path was produced by the tectonic plate folding in on itself and pushing the moon back outward. This is what formed the Mississippi embayment. It was a 'self-made springboard'!
parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:17 am
@Kalopin,
That would mean that a person that starts jumping on a trampoline could achieve orbit. It's complete nonsense.

The tectonic plates can't return more energy than they absorb. The rebound energy MUST be less than the impact energy. Once again, you are attempting to create energy out of nothing.
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:17 am
@Setanta,
I NEVER saud all life was wiped out 12,900 years ago. I said there was no life near the dinosaur bones! It was an evolutionary bottleneck though.
The Earth became imbalanced from to much weight near the equator. The Moon may have also received an impact. The evidence that the Moon was in close orbit during the Pleistocene is very apparant, as there was an ice age and massive volcanic activity. This was from the effects of the Moons forces...
parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:18 am
@Kalopin,
Quote:
I NEVER saud all life was wiped out 12,900 years ago. I said there was no life near the dinosaur bones!

Dinosaur bones are found on every continent. Setanta is right. Your claim was all life was wiped out.
Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:21 am
@Kalopin,
Dance and shift. Don't try to make out that anyone else here is stupid because they didn't anticipate the newest bullshit you'd trot out when confronted with the contradictions implicit in your previous bullshit.

Your latest bullshit suggests that dinosaurs did not live all over the planet, but, rather, they conveniently lived exactly where they needed to live to die from the consequences of your pinball solar system. You really crack me up!
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:22 am
@parados,
No, the rebound energy was less than the impact energy, but was plenty for the effect that is obvious, as the Moon is now in better orbit than in the Pleistocene. This is judging by the evidence available...
[it may depend on the size of the trampoline-lol;-]]]]]]]
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:24 am
@parados,
You need to reread! I was discussing the area where the dino bones were found. Sorry I did not specify clearly enough for you all not to be able to 'nit-pick' some false argument. Now study up!
Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:25 am
@Kalopin,
"Better" orbit? Are you familiar with the term subjective, and the very reasonable objections made to subjective claims in scientific investigations?
0 Replies

parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:28 am
@Kalopin,
If the rebound is less than the impact energy then the speed of the moon MUST be reduced. Reduced speed means it can't achieve orbit. Increasing the speed is required to increase orbital distance.

You are still trying to create energy out of nothing which is impossible.

Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:30 am
@Setanta,
The certain dinosaurs explained, with the skin and feathers lived near the equator.
Many animals survived, but very few dinosaurs. then they were subjected to a much harsher environment with more gravity than there muscles and skeleton could handle. Plants and animals were then forced to grow more compact...
Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:31 am
@Kalopin,
As Parados has pointed out, fossilized dinosaur bones have been found on every continent (except, of course, Antarctica, which was an oversight on his part; that doesn't mean that there aren't any there). So your "near miss" must necessarily have wiped out life on the entire planet. You still haven't addressed the question of the origins of hmanity. If you are claiming that they arrived as some kind of "ancient astronauts," and within the last 12,900 years, then you'll need to cobble together some evidence for that, too. You'll also need to account for the literally thousands of archaeological finds of the remains of h.s.s. which are far older than 12,900 years. Then you'll need to account for all the life forms for which we have archaeological and fossil evidence which are far older than 12,900 years. It's a toss-up who is the more goofy, you or Velikovsky.
Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:32 am
@Kalopin,
That "more gravity" bullshit shows how little you understand basic physics. 'Fess up, Bubba, you just make this **** up as you go along, right?
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:36 am
@parados,
Your 'phaulty fysics' again?! The velocity of the Moon as it impacted was much slower than current equations allow and the energy released was well more than enough to push it into a more distant orbit. You do not take into account electromagnetic forces that are presently incalculable...;-]
Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:41 am
@Kalopin,
You need to get your bullshit story straight. Now you claim that there was an impact? What happened to the low orbit but no impact scenario you were peddling just a little while ago?
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:41 am
@Setanta,
You misunderstand. I mean that humans arrived shortly after this planet became habitable, many millions of years ago and have been here since. Man had already evolved before getting to Earth. It would not take more than 13 billion years for life to form on one little planet! It is through arrogance that the present theory of evolution has evolved!
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:42 am
You still have not given a plausible explanation for why there would be a conspiracy among scientists to deny these remarkable events.
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:46 am
@Setanta,
No, gravity can easily increase and desrease by many different mechanisms. Please do some study and learn the variations of gravity anomolies. There are many different degrees of gravitational pull even around the surface of this planet. When the plates and manttle are forced to move slower than the inner core gravity increases. Since the Moon impacted in opposite direction of Earth's rotation, this effect becomes undeniable. :-]