Mississippi Embayment Astrobleme

Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:05 am
@parados,
addition...
LOTS!...
Can you not understand how much energy is involved concerning solar systems. Well, after the energy from Earth's star, each planet has massive amounts of energy, each moon has massive amounts of energy and when one impacts the other, there is a great amount gathered and released. Much of this energy is then transfered to the sources, as Earth's moon has no tectonic activity, most all the energy was given to the inner core of the planet, causing more electrical production... you know- physics... :-]]]]]]]]
Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:07 am
I'll tell you who this joker reminds me of--Immanuel Velikovsky.
Miss L Toad

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:12 am
I shall keep a third eye out
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/96/Henry_at_Invercargill.jpg/170px-Henry_at_Invercargill.jpg

A male tuatara named Henry, living at the Southland Museum and Art Gallery, is still reproductively active at 111 years of age
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:13 am
@Setanta,
Not sure that's along the same lines.
The "incredible bullshit artist"s are the certain individuals within the scientific community who have convinced you all that 1.Pangaea slowly broke apart, when there are mountains that have been split into, 2. a perfectly round circular bay was formed by an ice sheet, when magnetic anomolies clearly show the existence of a cometary nucleus. 3. that tectonic activity changed the entire surface of the Mississippi embayment from a non-moving faultline in the middle of a tectonic plate...
Time to grow your own brain cell ;-]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
0 Replies

Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:14 am
@Setanta,
Thanks! What a compliment! :-]
0 Replies

parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:18 am
@Kalopin,
The Princeton professors found that the Chicxlub impact occurred 300,000 years prior to the K- T boundary. The K - T boundary was 65 million years ago.

You can't accept their 300,000 figure while ignoring the 65 million year figure. They use the same techniques used to calculate 65 million to calculate their 65.3 million figure.
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:19 am
@Miss L Toad,
Would this animal grow massive under different circumstances?
Bones do NOT last for 65 million years in any environment!
The only reason dino bones lasted 12, 900 years is because all life that would have devoured them was also obliterated and te bones were also somewhat radiated by the blast, which is also more evidence in my favor...:-]
parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:24 am
@Kalopin,
Kalopin wrote:

It came in from a low orbit as a glancing blow and electromagnetics, either repulsion or attraction, played a key role in 'softening' the blow [raising and/or compressing Pangaea as well as the ocean and seas]. As I previously stated- impact science is currently very primitive... ;-]

I'm just curious how low of an orbit you think it had because in order for it to hit the surface it wouldn't be in orbit at all. Either it has to hit the earth hard enough to slow down to end up in orbit or it will simply change course and continue on it's path like one pool ball hitting another.
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:24 am
@parados,
Peer-pressured...

Understand that dino bones are being found at and near the surface and with soft tissue intact, even skin and feathers!: http://thetruthwins.com/archives/massive-dinosaur-soft-tissue-discovery-in-china-includes-skin-and-feathers
They were not there for 65 million years!
Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:26 am
So, apparently, Immanuel Kalopin thinks humanity arose within the last 12,000 years.
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:31 am
@parados,
No, the Moon has impacted the Earth on seversal occassion. There is too much attraction for orbital release from such a glancing blow. Even the very first and most catastrophic impact did not seperate the two planetary bodies. In fact that impact is what caused/started the Moon's rotation...:-]
parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:32 am
@Kalopin,
Kalopin wrote:

addition...
LOTS!...
Can you not understand how much energy is involved concerning solar systems. Well, after the energy from Earth's star, each planet has massive amounts of energy, each moon has massive amounts of energy and when one impacts the other, there is a great amount gathered and released. Much of this energy is then transfered to the sources, as Earth's moon has no tectonic activity, most all the energy was given to the inner core of the planet, causing more electrical production... you know- physics... :-]]]]]]]]

Except your "LOTS!" doesn't prove anything other than you have nothing to back up your story. The amount of energy from the moon hitting the earth would do any one of the following

1. Turn much of the moon and earth into single molten mass.
2. Turn much of the moon and earth into two molten masses that end up in orbit around each other.
3. Turn much of the moon and earth into two molten masses that fly apart from each other.

There are no other options based on the velocity required for the moon to hit the earth and the total mass of the moon and the earth.
parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:34 am
@Kalopin,
Quote:
Would this animal grow massive under different circumstances?
Bones do NOT last for 65 million years in any environment!

You seem confused as to what fossils really are. They aren't bones.

Here. Look at this before you make such a fool of yourself

http://www.discoveringfossils.co.uk/whatisafossil.htm
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:36 am
@Setanta,
No. Do you really want my opinion on humanities existence?!
It is my belief that humans arrived on planet Earth via spaceships, are a much older race than planet Earth's believed age and that Panspermia has sent life throughout the universe in search of habitable planets...
I am Gnostic
parados

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:37 am
@Kalopin,
Quote:
A fossil of the salamander Chunerpeton shows not only the preserved skeleton but also its skin and external gills.

Fossils are not soft tissue. They are the minerals that have replaced that soft tissue.
0 Replies

Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:37 am
@parados,
Calculations are due to your primitive impact science. a glancing blow would suffice...
0 Replies

Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:40 am
@parados,
No, no confusion, bones are bones and fossils are fossils. Did you even read the link concerning the skin and feathers found on dinosaur BONES!
Quote from article- "The truth is that this latest find is even more evidence that dinosaurs are far, far younger than we have traditionally been taught..."
[foolishness] :-]]]]]]
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:40 am
@Kalopin,
No, you're loony. Earlier, you made this Elmer Fudd claim:

Kalopin wrote:
The only reason dino bones lasted 12, 900 years is because all life that would have devoured them was also obliterated . . .

Which would mean that humans arrived withing the last 12,000 years. So where and when did humanity arrive? What evidence do you have? Telling us " . . . 'cause i said so . . ." is not evidence of anything but your delusions.
Setanta

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:42 am
By the way, i'm only using the 12,900 year figure to illustration your idiocy. There is absolutely no reason to believe your hilarious and Velikovskyesque dog and pony show.
Kalopin

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:47 am
@Setanta,
Jees! I mean in that area!
There wasn't any life left near the affected impact ejecta blanket zone. ABUDUH!