Rodeo clown with Obama mask has big defender: Rush Limbaugh

izzythepush

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 06:16 pm
@firefly,
JTT lost all credibility when he ridiculed peaceful protest. As if anything he's doing is any more productive. He insults and bullies people based on nothing but their nationality, and refuses to give any practical advice whatsoever.

If anything all he's doing is proving the naysayers right, the only people who object to America's foreign policies are rabid anti-Americans who would hate America regardless. Or he would do, if it wasn't for the fact that most people have him on ignore.

Not Oralboy though, maybe he recognises a kindred spirit.
JTT

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 06:21 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Okay, but after they know that, then what? I've heard you--I got the message. Now what?

If you're advancing the truth, a good start would be to make sure others have got the same message. It's much much harder for people to avoid the truth if they are face with it from a number of quarters.

"Now what?". Again, I don't know. There are US eye witnesses, brave citizens who have gone to places like Nicaragua and lived in villages to help stop the carnage wrought by Reagan and his gang. These people have witnessed the carnage and as yet, I haven't seen any great plan emerge to stop these things.

So, please put your thinking cap on and start any number of threads to discuss what could/can be done. You would/will get nothing but support from me.

Quote:
No, of course I'm not. But, what would you propose I do about that?

What do you do about that?

At this point, a lot of research. Like Glenn Greenwald, Noam Chomsky and others, I spread the news, though obviously my market share is tiny compared to them. Smile

Quote:
And why do you have to hide your nationality?

Again, because it has nothing to do with the infinitely more serious issue. The important issue, the biggest issue of all is, if the US were stopped consider how many people would have fuller lives, how many people would actually have lives, how many children would be spared misery and death.
JTT

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 06:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
the only people who object to America's foreign policies are rabid anti-Americans who would hate America regardless.

There's one of the big problems right there, Izzy. Why not call a spade a spade? You're big on euphemisms. US "foreign policy", aided and abetted by the UK, in Iraq and Afghanistan, are war crimes and terrorism.
firefly

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 06:59 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
If you're advancing the truth, a good start would be to make sure others have got the same message. It's much much harder for people to avoid the truth if they are face with it from a number of quarters.

Please. That's nonsense.

You're simply being like any other crazed evangelist, seeking to proselytize, and I find those types as annoying as hell.

Your constant popping into irrelevant threads to deliver "your message" is as annoying and irritating as a group of Jehovah's Witnesses who won't stop ringing the doorbell, even after you've accepted their reading material. And, they turn people off by doing that, and so do you.

Your nationality would affect your perspective on this issue, and it's a likely factor in how you arrived at your own view of the U.S.. Concealing it is rather childish, and suggests you are pushing an agenda because you have something to hide. If that's not the case, admit your nationality and stop the silly coyness.
Quote:
So, please put your thinking cap on and start any number of threads to discuss what could/can be done..

Since you've already done all the research, you're the one who should be doing that.
Quote:
The important issue, the biggest issue of all is, if the US were stopped consider how many people would have fuller lives, how many people would actually have lives, how many children would be spared misery and death.

Which force in the world would you want to see counter-acting the influence of the United States or replacing the influence of the United States ?

BTW, JTT, Reagan hasn't been President for a long time, and this is the 2nd time you've referenced him in this thread--the first time was the photo you linked to. Did time stop for you during the Reagan years?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 09:21 pm
@izzythepush,
JTT is Canadian.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 12:30 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

JTT is Canadian.

how do you know?
roger

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 12:52 am
@hawkeye10,
she/he/it talks funny?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 04:04 am
@JTT,
Still nothing practical to offer, just scolding people because they're not like you.

This is about your desperate need to be right and nothing else.

Instead of blaming everyone else take personal responsibility. Stop being such a coward and be honest about who you are.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 04:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
Early on in JTT's career on A2K, he\she let it slip
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 04:52 pm
@mysteryman,
interesting...I have asked hin several times where he is from but he always refuses to say. I have before met Canadians who dont think much of the USA but his rabid Canadian hatred of America is new to me. I had him pegged as South or Central American.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 04:53 pm
http://peacemoonbeam.typepad.com/bighairynews/

http://peacemoonbeam.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451af9f69e2019104c9b9ac970c-500wi

Quote:
NAACP Demands Rodeo Clown Be Arrested

BALTIMORE, Md (BHN) - The NAACP (National Association for the Accusation of Caucasian Peoples) is demanding the Missouri rodeo clown who wore an Obama mask be charged with a federal hate crime.

NAACP president Shuana Waqueefa Johnson told reporters, "Oh, a hate crime definitely occurred. A hate crime is when you use a person's race to depict who they are and to make degrading comments, gestures, et cetera, against them."

The organization is posting wanted posters throughout the country with the clown's picture, including an artist's rendition of what he would look like in disguise (below).
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 08:29 pm
@revelette,
revelette wrote:
Why have a president if we are not going to respect the office he or she is occupying?
OK. Will u tell him to resign ?

David
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 08:35 pm
@gungasnake,
We did not need any more evidence that the NAACP has outlived its usefullness and that it should stand down.
firefly

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 09:12 pm
@hawkeye10,
You do realize that's a spoof, don't you, hawkeye? It's denigrating the NAACP, but that's to be expected from gunga.

A sense of humor is definitely not your strong point.

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2013 12:44 am
@firefly,
Quote:
A sense of humor is definitely not your strong point.

I am an engineering major and a small business owner, go figure......
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2013 03:27 am
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
You do realize that's a spoof, don't you, hawkeye?
It's denigrating the NAACP, but that's to be expected from gunga.
Is that the same, in principle, as denigrating the NRA, Firefly ??

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2013 03:33 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
interesting...I have asked hin several times where he is from but he always refuses to say.
I have before met Canadians who dont think much of the USA but his rabid Canadian hatred of America is new to me.
In the deathless words
of ex-Mayor of NYC, Rudy Giuliani:
"Who knows why crazy people do things ? "
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2013 08:55 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You're a domineering bully who hides behind the mask of anonymity because you're too cowardly to let others know your nationality.

I could not be sure "cowardice" has anything to do with JTT's being a veritable cypher. However, having intelligence beyond the average mammal, I do believe he is aware that hiding his nationality, and other personal attributes, gives him an advantage in the adversarial posts he gives the forum. In effect, in my opinion, he is quite content to NOT play on an even playing field, so to speak. Isn't that interesting, since he accuses the U.S. of using its military strength to its advantage (not play on an even playing field) when dealing with developing nations. Sounds to me (in my opinion naturally) as though Sir "J" projects personal traits in his postings. It wouldn't be the first time "aristocracy" was playing by their own rules. Harumph.
Foofie

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2013 08:57 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
If they marry and move to a proverbial "Mayberry" (a la Andy Griffith) they might be most comfortable if they are affording the locals some expertise (doctor, dentist, etc.). The locals, in my opinion, would more likely welcome someone that affords them good utility (the "Jewish doctor from NYC"). However, a New York Jew knows he/she doesn't just move to a Mayberry and compete with locals for local jobs and will be welcomed. Unless of course one does what the Romans do in Rome, and the Jewish New Yorker has married some nice Baptist girl, and goes with her to Sunday services.

If that's still "Mayberry", that's pretty sad, Foofie.

Sir "J," I'm only a humble peasant. Please do not embarrass me by engaging me in conversation. You wearing your cloak of golden morality, and me in my tattered cloak of filthy real world survival. Go now; your radiant cloak is blinding me; I must cover my eyes, until you gallop off.
JTT

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2013 05:59 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
In effect, in my opinion, he is quite content to NOT play on an even playing field, so to speak. Isn't that interesting, since he accuses the U.S. of using its military strength to its advantage (not play on an even playing field) when dealing with developing nations.

The playing field isn't level, Foof, because so many of you are all too willing to go on in your deep delusion. "since he accuses" - see what I mean. The historical record illustrates that the US has done nothing but rape and pillage countries the world over.

There are no countries where the people are better off because of US invasions. They can't be because the US invades to essentially steal the wealth from those countries.

Your euphemisms, above, illustrate clearly just how deluded you are.