Rodeo clown with Obama mask has big defender: Rush Limbaugh

JTT

Reply Tue 20 Aug, 2013 08:35 pm
@Foofie,
Then to this,

Quote:
If you are content to have been lied to your whole life, if you are content to have successive US governments act like a vicious band of pirates, like the worst terrorists imaginable, if you are content to have your tax dollars used to rape, torture and murder innocents, poison children, then by all means live your simple minded life.

That's a YES, Foof?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 20 Aug, 2013 08:39 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
It is an attempt at intimidating people with whom you don't agree.

"You better either praise the man or keep your mouth shut or we're going to sew a big red "R" on your shirt!"

It is so intellectually pathetic it makes we want to slap the people who do it.

Do you think there are those at A2K that do this to me, Finn, considering the things I raise many don't agree with? Do you feel any great desire to slap any of that crowd?

Do you partake in these attempt[s] at intimidating people with whom you don't agree ?

Not having made a study of the response to your posts, I don't think I can answer your first question. It's probably the case but I certainly can't cite any instance or repeat offender.

I very often have a desire to slap some of the people who express disagreement with you but not because of their disagreement with you.

I'm sure that I have tried to intimidate people who disagree with me but through force of rhetoric rather than labeling them "traitors" (the right-wing version of "racist"...although in this day and age being a "racist" seems to generally be considered a worse crime than being a "traitor.")

What's this JTT?

You seem to be feeling a little sorry for yourself here.

You can't go about calling people liars, cowards and scum and then feel you aren't being treated fairly by those very same people.

Besides, you don't need me to slap them, you have Reasoning Logic.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 20 Aug, 2013 08:49 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Perhaps, he does not realize how the U.S. kept his country safe during the Cold War.

Another crock of ****, Foofie. The US created that boogeyman so they could continue to rape and pillage countries around the world.

Quote:
and Curtis LeMay's contribution to a secure free world.

Your brain is so jammed with this silly propaganda. How can you keep repeating these lies even after you know the truth. The US doesn't do freedom, the US has never done freedom. It's always been rape and pillage, murder and mayhem.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 03:20 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Because it is redundant and crude.

Matter of perspective, I guess.

I see nothing redundant about it. Certainly no more than a wink after a comment.

And your comment to me is much cruder than me simply acknowledging I was being sarcastic.
JTT

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 10:52 am
@Frank Apisa,
What Finn is saying, Frank, is that a top of the English class, a New Jersey renowned editorial writer shouldn't have to explain his writing.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 03:00 pm
@Frank Apisa,
If you don't get it, so be it.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 03:01 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

If you don't get it, so be it.

Back atcha! Wink
0 Replies