Rodeo clown with Obama mask has big defender: Rush Limbaugh

firefly

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 02:55 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
That's certainly one of your favorite lame responses, Izzy.

Well, if it's such a lame response, on izzythepush's part, to say that you're being cowardly, what's the real reason you don't you reveal your nationality?
JTT

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 03:03 pm
@firefly,
Because it is of no importance whatsoever, FF, save for people like you, and Izzy, to avoid the tough issues. As you are so desperately doing right now.

It is hard to reach Americans regarding America. It’s not a place so much as a mindset. For myself, I got out of that mindset quite by accident, but it also took some effort. When confronted by contradictions that made me uncomfortable, I did not stuff them away and ignore them.

-- Mark Tokarski
izzythepush

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 03:13 pm
@JTT,
Now that's a lame response.
JTT

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 03:16 pm
@izzythepush,
No, that's the truth, Izzy.

You post a lie about me, you're shot down, so you engage in this silly banter. Then you post more lies, you're shot down, then you engage in this silly banter. And on it goes.
firefly

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 03:16 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Because it is of no importance whatsoever, FF, save for people like you, and Izzy, to avoid the tough issues.

It's not of "no importance"--that's a dodge on your part. And, if cowardice isn't your real reason for the dodge, what is the truth?

If you're an American, I want to know how you've addressed these "tough issues", and government policies you disagree with, in the real world.--not in needling comments on some totally insignificant forum board.

Obviously, your constant harping on certain things implies something should be done about those things. So, what are you doing, in the real world, to address those issues?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 03:18 pm
@izzythepush,
Oh, by the by, I forgot to commend you on your Post: # 5,414,868, Top of page 6 and then Revelette's also excellent post right after yours.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 03:35 pm
@JTT,
I've not told any lies about you. I've sussed you out. That's why you're trying every psychological trick in the book, including complimenting me on whatever post it is you deemed worthy of your attention.
JTT

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 03:41 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I've sussed you out.

Good work, Sigmund. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
That's why you're trying every psychological trick in the book, including complimenting me on whatever post it is you deemed worthy of your attention.

Another lie, Izzy. I complimented you because I'm interested in the truth [you, apparently not so much.] and you described something beautifully, as did Rev.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 03:44 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
I condemn all actions around the world where innocents are murdered by dictatorships, Izzy.

Note the use of language here. Innocent is a very subjective term, you can use it to define what you want. Also only people murdered by dictatorships, presumably, those murdered by individuals or terrorists don't warrant condemnation.

It's a far cry from lamenting the appalling loss of life.
JTT

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 03:50 pm
@izzythepush,
You are a right doofus, Izzy.

Quote:
presumably, those murdered by individuals or terrorists don't warrant condemnation.

Yes, I've mentioned and covered that a number of times.

Quote:
It's a far cry from lamenting the appalling loss of life.

Which is what you seem intent on doing.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 04:40 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

You are a right doofus, Izzy.

Another Americanism.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 04:41 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

... someone that came here as an adult could be at a disadvantage to understand this country's social history.

Is that why you have such strange ideas about Brahmins, Chicago Jews, and of all things...pioneers?

You need to take several courses in American History and by all means the History of Chicago to better understand America.

I assume based on several of you posts, that you've never seen the movie Goodbye Columbus or even read the book.

You need to become more enlightened about areas outside the City of NY.
firefly

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 04:41 pm
@JTT,
I'm still waiting for you to respond to my last post.
JTT

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 05:07 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
I'm still waiting for you to respond to my last post.

Actually, I missed it completely. But with your prompting, I went back. Not at all surprised at your "response".

What hypocrisy, Firefly! There has been so many posts that you have never responded to. Try responding honestly to those instead of this silly game you are playing.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 05:28 pm
@JTT,
It's not a silly game, she's addressing the most dishonest person on A2K, and he's squirming.
JTT

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 05:32 pm
@izzythepush,
Nice try, Izzy. You've turned out to be quite the liar.
firefly

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 05:39 pm
@JTT,
You're the one playing silly games, JTT, which is why I do ignore you most of the time.

Your childish trolling on an insignificant forum site will never change anything going on in the world.

I might start listening to you when you propose some realistic solutions to the issues you keep raising, and some ideas on what people might actually do to achieve change.

Anybody can point out problems, JTT, the really "tough issue" is how to go about creating change. You're big on finger-pointing, but not much else.
JTT

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 05:49 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Anybody can point out problems, JTT, the really "tough issue" is how to go about creating change.

That's your forte, FF, harping on this and that little court case.

To tell you the truth, I can't even begin to imagine how it is possible to stop the biggest terrorist nation/group in the world. But it is important to let people know that the US is that terrorist nation/group. It is important to disabuse folks who think the US is a force for good. It is not. It has never been.

Why don't you propose some realistic solutions? Are you satisfied with your letters? Are you satisfied having successive governments that continue to brutalize people, to steal their wealth, to murder them, to poison their children, to ... ?
firefly

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 05:55 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
But it is important to let people know that the US is that terrorist nation/group. It is important to disabuse folks who think the US is a force for good. It is not. It has never been.

Okay, but after they know that, then what? I've heard you--I got the message. Now what?
Quote:
Are you satisfied having successive governments that continue to brutalize people, to steal their wealth, to murder them, to poison their children, to ... ?

No, of course I'm not. But, what would you propose I do about that?

What do you do about that?

And why do you have to hide your nationality?

izzythepush

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 06:08 pm
@JTT,
Now you're sounding like Oralboy.
0 Replies