The moral differences between the holocaust and bombing Japan

JTT

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 06:35 pm
@Foofie,
Yup, you surely are foofie, Foofie.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 06:36 pm
@Foofie,
I thought that we were talking about moral difference not sporting difference. Rolling Eyes
Foofie

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 06:49 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

I thought that we were talking about moral difference not sporting difference. Rolling Eyes

Well, have any of the Japanese baseball players taken performance enhancing drugs? That would be sort of in the realm of ethics.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 10:15 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Setanta, Farmer, Finn, ...

Now that's a troika!

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 10:20 pm
@reasoning logic,
Of course we don't care about these other people, in fact we hate them. We hate their very DNA.

We don't see them as our relatives because they aren't, unless you want to trace lineage back a few hundred generations. Besides, who knows if some of these people are even the same species as us?

Anyone who is not of Us, is of the Other, and the Other is always The Enemy (particularly if they have brown skin or slanted eyes).

Feel validated now?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 10:21 pm
@reasoning logic,
The World Court...now there's a joke.
farmerman

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 05:09 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
may I make a comment upon your fettle, this fine day?
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 07:36 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
The World Court...now there's a joke.

Yea I know we all like the courts when the verdict is in our favor and when not it's just a big joke.

Things are changing and so are the courts to some degree but they will never be perfect but they can be better than complete lawlessness.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 08:03 am
I could not help but to notice someone tagged this thread Eisenhower Death Camps 24 Forum.

I researched this "Eisenhower Death Camps" and seen that there are many others who have a different perspective on this subject.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 08:33 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
The moral differences between the holocaust and bombing Japan

I don't think the question needs to explain which Holocaust does it?

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 09:20 am
@JTT,
JTT do you know if this is actually Hitler's speech?
The video is all "short" reading
I found it interesting about the fraud from 6 minutes to 8 into the video.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 10:36 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

I found it interesting ...
Actually, that speech is welknown.
The part about the USA and Roosevelt is only a tiny bit of it.

What I always find interesting is when someone give links to posts by the white supremacist activist Harold Covington ( "northwestfront"/" "Radio Free Northwest").
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 10:59 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
What I always find interesting is when someone give links to posts by the white supremacist activist Harold Covington ( "northwestfront"/" "Radio Free Northwest").

This is all new to me as I have stated in the past weeks of this thread "I had little interest in history growing up. Now that I am older I have an interest in history but I think that I should hear all opposing views and facts so that I can form my own understanding about what took place. I like to think of myself as a moralist so I do not take sides but try and figure out what led up to these atrocities.

Have you ever been on a tour at a Holocaust death camp along side an "atheist Jew"? That is what you will find in this video.

I have only seen the first 11 minutes this far so I do not know how it ends but it seems interesting so far.

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 11:04 am
@reasoning logic,
Do you think this is ethnic cleansing?
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Burma+genecide&qpvt=Burma+genecide&FORM=IGRE
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 11:15 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Quote:
Do you think this is ethnic cleansing?

I am sad to say that I do not as of yet have a very in depth understanding of Burma but from what I have been told it is genocide and mankind's evil at it's worst.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 11:33 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Have you ever been on a tour at a Holocaust death camp along side an "atheist Jew"? That is what you will find in this video.
I have been to some concentration camps, actually worked in (and for) the museum of one.

I haven't been in one which Americans call "death camp".

I have spoken who survived "death camps". And I've spoken to people who worked or were prisoners in normal' concentration camps.

Some (older) news about 'your' "atheist Jew"
Hollywood conservative unmasked as notorious Holocaust revisionist
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 12:07 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Correcting my above post:
"I have spoken with quite a few who survived "death camps". ..."
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 12:15 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Some (older) news about 'your' "atheist Jew"

I think he explained his view point quite well. I may not agree with his republican ideologies but I will give him credit for being skeptical.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 02:10 pm
Youtube can be a dangerous tool against propaganda "especially when it shares news papers that are many years older than the holocaust as we been taught.

farmerman

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 02:13 pm
@reasoning logic,
Most Youtube is just meaningless bullshit an I suppose that youre just enough of a rube to buy it all.

Follow the money as to who pays for the "idiots minutes" that Youtube spurts out.