The moral differences between the holocaust and bombing Japan

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 02:37 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Most Youtube is just meaningless bullshit an I suppose that youre just enough of a rube to buy it all.

Follow the money as to who pays for the "idiots minutes" that Youtube spurts out.

What I was interested in was "The Sun [New York] June 6 1915 and the many other News papers shared in the video and were released way before World War 2
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 02:50 pm
@reasoning logic,
Is that not odd that we can name events by how many people have died in it when the number is small. But when it gets up to 200,000 deaths. We just tend to forget and say "Which war was it?".
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 03:02 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Quote:
Is that not odd that we can name events by how many people have died in it when the number is small. But when it gets up to 200,000 deaths. We just tend to forget and say "Which war was it?".

I will be honest and say that I can not name any war by how many people were killed. I know very little about the wars of the past.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 03:15 pm
This gets to be even more amazing the more I research it.

Movie theater, Music, Soccer, money, library, good times?

This must have been some type of psychological warfare?

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 04:40 pm
@reasoning logic,
But is that not the moral of the story? The dead and the wounded?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 04:49 pm
@reasoning logic,
Ohh here is a good one, its public record of how each person died in Germany. My mother when she went to Germany, She looked up her ancestors and how they died. They keep good records Smile Look up the names of different Jewish people and their families and how they died. You might find that interesting too Smile
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 04:53 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Quote:
But is that not the moral of the story? The dead and the wounded?

I do not know. I am just hear listening to other points of view other than my own.

For those of you who think I may be one sided I will share this video with you that you will agree with as being factual. I just finished watching it.

Peter I am not suggesting that you will agree with this video because I do not know where you stand on this issue.

I will be honest and say that it may be misleading but who am I to say.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 05:41 pm
@reasoning logic,
Well My Mother had a list of her ancestors saying how each died. She got it from German public record. Germans keep good records. One was shot for disobeying a guard several in concentration camps. So if anyone needs proof if weather it happened or not just go look at German public record.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 05:59 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Quote:
Well My Mother had a list of her ancestors saying how each died. She got it from German public record. Germans keep good records. One was shot for disobeying a guard several in concentration camps. So if anyone needs proof if weather it happened or not just go look at German public record.

Peter I would not doubt that there are people whether German or American or any other nationality, that would kill people for not obeying orders.

The more I research the more odd things become.

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 09:09 pm
@reasoning logic,
I heard about this day http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=jewish+crystal+night&qpvt=jewish+crystal+night&FORM=IGRE that's when they came and took over my mothers ancestors home and all the things they owned and then shipped them to the ghettos or concentration camps. Its well documented.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 09:42 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
See the moral is to learn from things like this
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pictures+of+jewish+genocide&qpvt=pictures+of+jewish+genocide&FORM=IGRE
So we can have safe guards so we can stop it early when its happening at the first signs like this
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pictures+of+rohingya+genocide&FORM=AWIR
or any other signs so we can be a better human race.
the race, color, weather or they chose to worship God in a certain way, All that shouldn't matter.
A lot of people gave their lives so we could learn from it.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2013 05:23 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Quote:
See the moral is to learn from things like this

Yes it is. All of us come from people of the past who behaved in ways that we would not want to claim as our relatives.

Quote:
So we can have safe guards so we can stop it early when its happening at the first signs like this or any other signs so we can be a better human race.
the race, color, weather or they chose to worship God in a certain way, All that shouldn't matter.
A lot of people gave their lives so we could learn from it.

Yes Peter I think you are correct.

Peter I think the problems may lay in the lies that we have been taught as truth.

I only know of a few Jewish people and they are here on this site and I will add that you being a Jew is the one I admire the most. Why? Because you are always kind, I have never heard you speak ill of others. Recently in my quest for knowledge in history I have met others who claim to be Jews and most of them seem to care about humanity as well.

I hate to say it but I think we have all been lied to from our governments and it is hard for me to tell the truth from the propaganda at times.

I would like to share things with you occasionally hoping that you may try and disprove them and I am sure that some of them are wrong because there are many people who do not care if what they share is truth.
Below is a video that may be false and I'm willing to bet some of it has to be but I would enjoy hearing your view point.

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2013 06:26 pm
@reasoning logic,
I do apologize if you wasted your time on that video because I did not watch all of it before I posted it. I think that there may have been some truth to it but for the most part it was Christian doctrine that not all Christians would support. I wish I never asked you to waste your time on it but who knows maybe it will allow you to shed some light on the matter. Drunk
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2013 06:35 pm
Just being honest but the more I read or heard of the Jewish people the more that I find that I am in common with them.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2013 08:02 pm
@reasoning logic,
yes people have a lot in common with other people Smile
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 03:15 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Quote:
yes people have a lot in common with other people

Yes they do. We have good and bad people among all nationalities.
I will try to keep the videos I share under ten minutes so that I am not asking to much of you to view. These two are less than 2 minutes each.

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 04:49 pm
@reasoning logic,
I wonder how they came up with that solution? Why put people in a land acquired from some war a member of the allied forces had acquired, Put people that were left over from the holocaust there, and then tell them "this is now your country". Palestine is know as the "holy land" for a few religions. Carving up a piece of it and telling people that "this is your country now". Would anyone expect conflict from that?
oralloy

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 04:55 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
peter jeffrey cobb wrote:
I wonder how they came up with that solution? Why put people in a land acquired from some war a member of the allied forces had acquired, Put people that were left over from the holocaust there, and then tell them "this is now your country". Palestine is know as the "holy land" for a few religions. Carving up a piece of it and telling people that "this is your country now". Would anyone expect conflict from that?

The Jews returned to Israel because that is their ancient homeland. They are the indigenous population of the area.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 05:06 pm
@oralloy,
Jews lived there while it was still the country of Palestine. Many religions lived there. When we decided to carve out a piece of Palestine and call it a different Country is when the conflict stared. Not many days after. And it has not stopped ever since. Jews after the holocaust did not have any money nor belongings.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 05:18 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Quote:

Have I ever told you that you are advanced more than most people and more than me if you rely on the thumb downs. Rolling Eyes

Being honest, I do think you are awesome.

Sorry about how long this is and no you do not have to watch it but you can if you like.

0 Replies