The EU's Vicious Economic Sanctions on Israel

contrex

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2013 03:40 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
your hectic social life

Foofie's "social life" consists of masturbating in a dank basement.
oralloy

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2013 09:47 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Just more foot stomping and no evidence, Oralboy.

Deny science all you like. Thanks for the easy win.
oralloy

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2013 09:48 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:
izzythepush wrote:
your hectic social life

Foofie's "social life" consists of masturbating in a dank basement.

You two really are a pair of useless freaks, aren't you?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 01:43 am
@oralloy,
And you're an inbred with mental health issues living in some godforsaken pile of crap where they don't even have broadband. Get back in the sty piggie, human beings are talking.
JTT

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 08:15 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Deny science all you like.

You never provided any evidence of science, Oralboy. Oralboy foot stomping and Oralboy repetition is not science.
Foofie

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 10:55 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Foofie wrote:
Certainly no British city can claim that, and then wind up a world capital.

Liverpool has a lot of Paddies and was European Capital Of Culture in 2008. New York can never match that.

It ill becomes you to lecture Izzy about anything, because you are a ignorant tosspot.

In whose opinion a world capital of culture? Not mine, nor many other Americans, in my opinion. Besides, who cares? That's no criterion for anything.

You too should not lock intellectual horns with Setanta. His American education seems to have given the forum, perhaps, the most knowledgeable poster on the forum. Learn some humility. I am not lecturing anyone. I am just saying one should wake up and smell the synapses firing more effectively in a poster that some dismiss. Interestingly, the Brits do stick together. More than I can say for the diverse opinions of the American posters. F*cking clannish Brits, I do believe.

And, referring to Irish as "Paddies" is inappropriate. Similar to as if I referred to Brits as "Archies." Can't f*cking Brits get over their superiority complex by making nicknames for everyone? The inference being that they are the discerning author for everyone's moniker. Just shut the F*ck up!

You'd have no island nation if it wasn't for the Americans. No amount of revisionist history will change that fact.
Foofie

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 11:00 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I know you think you deserve a point by point response to your post, and I really appreciate the time and effort you've spent, which can't be easy given your hectic social life. However, as you quite rightly pointed out I ain't so smart, so what Contrex said.

You do not know what I think. I do think that you like this forum, since you get to pontificate to Americans, and can feel like you are "gracing" Americans with your presence and opinions. Bull. You are just doing a "Miss Piggy," in my opinion, and being ever so intrusive.

0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 11:04 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

And you're an inbred with mental health issues living in some godforsaken pile of crap where they don't even have broadband. Get back in the sty piggie, human beings are talking.

You really did not deserve having Americans save your island nation from the Nazis, in my opinion. Perhaps, the Americans back in WWII were saving more grateful Brits, and could not imagine that in the 21st century Brits could become such ingrates? There are surely nice Brits on your teeny-weeny island?
JTT

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 11:11 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
You really did not deserve having Americans save your island nation from the Nazis, in my opinion. Perhaps, the Americans back in WWII were saving more grateful Brits, and could not imagine that in the 21st century Brits could become such ingrates? There are surely nice Brits on your teeny-weeny island?

Your mind is mush from all the propaganda you've been fed, Foofie.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 11:49 am
@Foofie,
You did no such thing Fluff, another example of your extreme ignorance. We had resisted the Germans, and defended our island, the main thrust of the German advance had switched to the USSR. By the time you were bombed by the Japanese there was no threat of a German invasion.

Whenever your back's to the wall you fall back on your only achievement, being born an American. You're still a sad Billy no mates with nothing to say. You may find my accent impressive, and secretly desire to see the royals like so many your countrymen milling around Buck House with doughy eyes like children waiting see Father Christmas, but you're just a sad twat.

Foofie

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 11:55 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:

Your mind is mush from all the propaganda you've been fed, Foofie.

Then do not waste your breath on commenting to me.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 11:55 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
And, referring to Irish as "Paddies" is inappropriate. Similar to as if I referred to Brits as "Archies."

Now there are lot's of lovely Americans around, and I would never dream of calling them rude names, but Septic sums you up to a T. Septic tank, and this particular yank, they're both full of ****.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 11:59 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You did no such thing Fluff, another example of your extreme ignorance. We had resisted the Germans, and defended our island, the main thrust of the German advance had switched to the USSR. By the time you were bombed by the Japanese there was no threat of a German invasion.

Whenever your back's to the wall you fall back on your only achievement, being born an American. You're still a sad Billy no mates with nothing to say. You may find my accent impressive, and secretly desire to see the royals like so many your countrymen milling around Buck House with doughy eyes like children waiting see Father Christmas, but you're just a sad twat.

Thanks to mygrandparents, yes, I was born an American. Can you imagine the crap life I would have had, if I was born in Russia?

God Bless America!

Toodle-loo.
JTT

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 12:00 pm
@Foofie,
A mush-brained response typical of you, Foofie.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 01:26 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You tell 'im, Izzy!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 01:59 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Can you imagine the crap life I would have had, if I was born in Russia?

I don't want to waste any more time imagining your crap life.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 02:04 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
Deny science all you like.

You never provided any evidence of science, Oralboy. Oralboy foot stomping and Oralboy repetition is not science.

I think Oralboy meant it more as philosophical stance, a way of living, perhaps even a vade mecum.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 02:12 pm
@Foofie,
As a point of interest.

Quote:
Paddy Power was founded in 1988 by the merger of the 40 shops of three Irish bookmakers: Stewart Kenny, David Power, and John Corcoran. Stewart Kenny had sold Kenny O'Reilly bookmakers to Coral in 1986 and then opened 10 shops of his own by 1988; he was the CEO of Paddy Power till 2002. John Corcoran's shops had traded as Patrick Corcoran. David Power was a son of Richard Power and one of several inheritors trading under the Richard Power name. The Power name was considered the strongest brand among the merged shops, and the "Paddy" name and green colouring emphasised the chain's Irishness at a time when the fragmented Irish industry was facing competition from British betting chains entering the market in response to changes in the Irish tax code. David Power's son, whose name happens to be Paddy Power (b. 1974/5), is a marketing spokesman for the company.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paddy_Power

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 04:57 pm
@Foofie,
The comments really aren't about you. They are about how badly your mind has been twisted by an evil nation using lies and propaganda to hide their vicious past, and sadly the same vicious present, and even more sadly the same vicious future.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 08:51 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:
Can you imagine the crap life I would have had, if I was born in Russia?

I don't want to waste any more time imagining your crap life.

The problem with my discussing topics with you is you have acquired a credibility gap, in that, in my opinion, you do not accept the intellectual superiority of Setanta. Now, if I think Setanta is intellectually superior to many a poster, how can I believe a poster is being intellectually honest, if the poster will not even accept Setanta's intellectual superiority?

And, telling me about how the Irish nation allowed ex-nazis to settle in Ireland is just making an adhominem. It has nothing to do with the intellectual superiority of a poster that happens to be of Irish descent.

Your being one of the few Brits on a forum, mainly inhabitated by North Americans makes me wonder why you don't spend more time at the pub engaging fellow Brits in great discussions? The point is Britain is only relevant on the world scene today because they managed to make their ex-colonies part of the Commonwealth. So, the exploitation of the colonies had a happy ending of sorts. So, Britain and her sycophantic Commonwealth can skip their merry way, but I will not accept the silliness that Britain today is anything but the country that gave its language to the world. My opinion of course.

P.S.: In my opinion, you are not Setanta's intellectual equal. Think of that as you are falling asleep tonight. Perhaps, it will then reach your unconscious in sleep, and in an epiphany you will awaken with the awareness that, "Setanta is my intellectual superior." Such honesty and humility would be very beneficial to you as a Brit, not to mention as a person, in my opinion.