The EU's Vicious Economic Sanctions on Israel

izzythepush

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 10:09 am
@Foofie,
You lost credibility a long time ago. I have absolutely no interest in anything you say, you're an ignorant buffoon. Now can you still your fascination with sparkly objects for a second and go and bother someone else. I see you've been chewing the cud with Reasoning Logic, that looks like a match made in Heaven. Why don't you go and talk bollocks with him for a while?
Advocate

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 07:36 pm
@izzythepush,
You are truly an obnoxious person. You are 99 percent insults, and one percent nonsense. I would love for you to leave.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 01:52 am
@Advocate,
You're the ignorant one, deliberately so. You've been shown irrefutable evidence of the brutal suppression of the Palestinians but you deliberately choose to ignore it.

You applaud Oralboy's description of the Palestinians as vermin. You also support the murder of Meredith Kercher, and the disgusting terms Oralboy uses to insult Meredith's grieving parents.

I never start with the insults, but I can give as good as I get. Like Fluff you think just because you're an American you can do what you want, as citizens of lesser nations we're not allowed an opinion. Well **** that, we stood up to the Nazis in 1940, and I'm not going to be bullied by a bunch of Nazi sadsacks now

I wish you'd go, you're a disgusting creep, a fascist who supports the domination, enslavement and eventual extermination of the Palestinian people. In your book a bad person is anyone who says that spraying Palestinian schoolchildren with white phosphorus is wrong.

It's clear exactly what sort of creature you are, I wish you could spend a week living as a Palestinian in the occupied territories to see the full extent of your lies, but I doubt it would change anything. You've got that kidney to think about.

Foofie

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 09:21 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Why don't you go and talk bollocks with him for a while?

You should stop your use of British colloquialisms. Many in the U.S. might not know what "bollocks" is/are.

Anyway, you should not endeavor to correct Setanta in anything, since his intellect, in my opinion, is greater than yours. Since you have exhibited a great (false, in my opinion) pride in the British as a people, a history, and an island nation, you seem to have no shame to throw adhominems at the Irish nation for their involvement, possibly, with ex-Nazis. I am sure that any ex-Nazis were not clicking their heels, so to speak, after living in Ireland. So, I have to question your ability to temper justice with mercy, so to speak. Should ex-Nazis just roam the Earth? Sounds like, in my opinion, the same mentality of the anti-Semites that enjoyed the image of the "wandering Jew"?

How did you manage to ignore the British history of tormenting their colonies, and the people in it, for centuries, yet what Israel is involved in is so abhorrent to you? You do know of the number of dead that building railroads in India incurred. But you can be dismissive of that? You play by a double standard, in my opinion. Israel is always wrong in their handling of the Palestineans, the British, well, were just superior, so they had every right, I guess, to treat the Third World with contempt.

You are laughable, if it wasn't for the fact that you are so intrusive in a forum that basically is inhabited by North Americans. And, notice that many non-North Americans are quite polite, even when someone does not agree with them. Amazing how Brits are so self-rightous in their overbearing behavior. Possibly because a Brit can never be wrong, I guess.

But, as long as you insist in believing you are of equal intellect than those that truly have a superior intellect, I think you should be reminded of it. Perhaps, one day you will see the light, and learn your place on the great Anglo-Irish bellcurve. I do believe though that you are not educated formally past the 12 grade, if I was to guess.

Toodle-loo Izzytheleprechaun.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 09:29 am
@Foofie,
I'll stick to my own vernacular thanks. I'm not going to dumb down my posts just so you can understand them. You use your own colloquialisms all the time and expect us to understand them, by and large we do, because we're not so insular.

Didn't read the rest of your post, couldn't be arsed.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 10:17 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
You should stop your use of British colloquialisms. Many in the U.S. might not know what "bollocks" is/are.
I've been on A2K since it's pre-start in 2002. It always has been an international website, with no restrictions to use American English only. Besides that, most, especiall the older non-US members, have learnt English at school - not American English.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 10:24 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Sounds like, in my opinion, the same mentality of the anti-Semites that enjoyed the image of the "wandering Jew"?
You can't izzy call name responsible for the fact that the story about the "wandering Jew" was first mention in England in 1235 - neither me that the term ("Wanderjude") first was printed in German in German in 1585/1602.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 10:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,
That's true, I just had to google what sitting first chair meant after this post. Educating oneself is always preferable to whining that you don't understand.

http://able2know.org/topic/125722-84#post-5411190
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 11:30 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
you are so intrusive in a forum that basically is inhabited by North Americans.

Now there's a load of bullshit, fresh and steaming.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 12:26 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You're the ignorant one, deliberately so. You've been shown irrefutable evidence of the brutal suppression of the Palestinians but you deliberately choose to ignore it.

You applaud Oralboy's description of the Palestinians as vermin. You also support the murder of Meredith Kercher, and the disgusting terms Oralboy uses to insult Meredith's grieving parents.

I never start with the insults, but I can give as good as I get. Like Fluff you think just because you're an American you can do what you want, as citizens of lesser nations we're not allowed an opinion. Well **** that, we stood up to the Nazis in 1940, and I'm not going to be bullied by a bunch of Nazi sadsacks now

I wish you'd go, you're a disgusting creep, a fascist who supports the domination, enslavement and eventual extermination of the Palestinian people. In your book a bad person is anyone who says that spraying Palestinian schoolchildren with white phosphorus is wrong.

It's clear exactly what sort of creature you are, I wish you could spend a week living as a Palestinian in the occupied territories to see the full extent of your lies, but I doubt it would change anything. You've got that kidney to think about.

Your constant lying tells me that you are quite an anti-Semite.

There is no "brutal suppression" of the Pals. Israel does only what is necessary to defend itself, neither more nor less.

I never made the general statement that Pals are vermin. I think you would agree (joke) that those Pals who purposely murder innocent Israeli civilians are vermin.

Kercher was killed in an accident. She was concealed by a wall that bulldozer pushed over. You know this full well. Also, I feel for her parents.

You come across as a little, small-minded, nothing who is only good at casting insults at others. Lies come naturally to you.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 01:49 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
Kercher was killed in an accident. She was concealed by a wall that bulldozer pushed over. You know this full well. Also, I feel for her parents.
??? Meredith Kercher ???

It seems, you got something very wrong. (Rachel Corrie wasn't mentioned at all. And there's still an appeal against the previous ruling to Israel's supreme court.)
contrex

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 02:10 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
??? Meredith Kercher ???

Killed by Mossad agent Amanda Knox.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 02:21 pm
@contrex,
It's a lot more accurate than most of the crap he posts. Well, it's given us all a laugh if nothing else.
contrex

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 02:41 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
It's a lot more accurate than most of the crap he posts.

Than any of it.

0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 03:27 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'll stick to my own vernacular thanks. I'm not going to dumb down my posts just so you can understand them. You use your own colloquialisms all the time and expect us to understand them, by and large we do, because we're not so insular.

Didn't read the rest of your post, couldn't be arsed.

I only expect you to understand that you come to this forum with an attitude of superiority, which is not warranted, in my opinion. Not that you are inferior; however, there are some truly superior intellects on this forum, and you seem to think, in my opinion, that you are at the head of the pack, so to speak. Please get some humility. Pomposity is so 19th century for Brits.
Foofie

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 03:31 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Foofie wrote:
I've been on A2K since it's pre-start in 2002. It always has been an international website, with no restrictions to use American English only. Besides that, most, especiall the older non-US members, have learnt English at school - not American English.

Considering that the U.S. lost one-half million men to WWII, in protecting Britain, and today there are Brits that show no gratitude, I will not learn British colloquiallisms.
contrex

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 03:57 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Considering that the U.S. lost one-half million men to WWII, in protecting Britain, and today there are Brits that show no gratitude, I will not learn British colloquiallisms.

Way to post like a "tosser", Foofie. You lost 416,000, of which 183,000 were in the Atlantic/Europe theatre. These died beating Nazi Germany, and only after Hitler declared war, not "protecting Britain". For comparison, Britain lost 450,000.

A bit of help for you:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tosser
izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 05:21 pm
@Foofie,
You're the pompous one Fluff, demanding people act in certain ways. There's none on my part, not towards Americans anyway. You are ridiculous though. You've obviously got chip on your shoulder because of those damn WASPS who've been so terribly beastly to you. Did you go for a country club too far?

You're confusing British with people who talk like Lloyd Grossman, we only let him present Masterchef for a bit, he's long gone.. You think in stereotypes, have absolutely no understanding of the world outside your back door and turn every single thread into a discussion about you and how terribly you've been treated.

When I read Walter's post about The Wandering Jew I was reminded of why I don't bother reading most of your nonsense. You live in a world populated by 19th Century stereotypes where reality has long fallen victim to your twisted imagination.

FYI The last time I considered The Wandering Jew was when I read A Canticle For Leibowitz, other than that I've not given him much thought.
oralloy

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 05:22 pm
@Advocate,

izzythepush wrote:

I see you're lying about Israel as much as you can. Trying to collapse the peace talks so the Palestinians don't get their own state, huh?

izzythepush wrote:
You also support the murder of Meredith Kercher, and the disgusting terms Oralboy uses to insult Meredith's grieving parents.

There is nothing disgusting about condemning evil people for the evil that they do.

As for supporting the murder, when you freaks started using her murder as a vehicle for harming innocent people, you forfeited any right to have anyone care about her death.

izzythepush wrote:
I never start with the insults, but I can give as good as I get.

Nonsense. You're a dimwitted thug who uses name-calling all the time.

izzythepush wrote:
In your book a bad person is anyone who says that spraying Palestinian schoolchildren with white phosphorus is wrong.

Stop lying, Adolf. No one sprayed schoolchildren with white phosphorus.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 05:23 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:
Killed by Mossad agent Amanda Knox.

Stop lying, Adolf. Amanda and Raffaele had nothing to do with killing your favorite dead whore.
0 Replies