10
   

The EU's Vicious Economic Sanctions on Israel

 
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 01:21 pm
@Advocate,
You did when you decided to suck up to Oralboy. You've got a track record accusing me of lying then being proven wrong. Remember when you said all Moslem nation's laws were based on Shariah law, so I gave you the example of Indonesia, based on Dutch law? Last time I reminded you of that you called me a liar, until I dug it up for you.

You can't keep track of all the lies you tell, they trip you up all the time. It's getting really boring, a bit like talking to BillRM.
JTT
 
  0  
Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 02:01 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
For all the pejoratives you claim about the US, the migrating people of the world want to come to the U.S.,


That doesn't relate at all to whether the US is the leading terrorist nation on the planet - it is, nor does it relate to whether the US has and does regularly commit war crimes - it does.

People immigrate to a lot of countries where they can do better economically. The US just uses that as part of their propaganda.

Actually the US has one of the lowest rates of immigration on a per capita basis. Again, as is often the case with the US, the propaganda doesn't square with reality.

Quote:
You have nothing to back up that claim.


The claim that the US has been especially brutal in its occupation of numerous countries, Foofie? You haven't been reading. But that's typical of you lot, the truth is not something that y'all handle very well.

There is much to back that claim. There isn't a country that the US has invaded where the people are better off than before the US invaded. There are numerous instances where US occupation and/or installed brutal dictator has resulted in the deaths of millions and an increasingly brutal life situation for the citizens.
Advocate
 
  1  
Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 04:18 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You did when you decided to suck up to Oralboy. You've got a track record accusing me of lying then being proven wrong. Remember when you said all Moslem nation's laws were based on Shariah law, so I gave you the example of Indonesia, based on Dutch law? Last time I reminded you of that you called me a liar, until I dug it up for you.

You can't keep track of all the lies you tell, they trip you up all the time. It's getting really boring, a bit like talking to BillRM.


You are lying again. I never said that EVERY Muslim country had its legal system based on Shariah law. BTW, you better bone up on the legal system in Indonesia. The Indonesian legal system based on the Roman-Dutch law, custom and Islamic law.
0 Replies
 
Advocate
 
  1  
Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 04:20 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You did when you decided to suck up to Oralboy. You've got a track record accusing me of lying then being proven wrong. Remember when you said all Moslem nation's laws were based on Shariah law, so I gave you the example of Indonesia, based on Dutch law? Last time I reminded you of that you called me a liar, until I dug it up for you.

You can't keep track of all the lies you tell, they trip you up all the time. It's getting really boring, a bit like talking to BillRM.


You are a huge liar. I never discussed a woman by the name of Kercher. I don't even know who she is.
Advocate
 
  1  
Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 04:21 pm
@JTT,
Assuming you are correct in your accusations about Israel, what does that have to do with Israel, which is the most humane country in the world?
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 04:24 pm
@Advocate,
Knowing **** all about a subject has never stopped you before. It doesn't alter the fact that just on this thread, you ignored a disgusting comment made by your chum Oralboy about a murdered British student.

You really don't care who you associate with as long as they push the same agenda as you.
Advocate
 
  1  
Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 04:43 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Knowing **** all about a subject has never stopped you before. It doesn't alter the fact that just on this thread, you ignored a disgusting comment made by your chum Oralboy about a murdered British student.

You really don't care who you associate with as long as they push the same agenda as you.


Ho hum, more stupid insults from the biggest asshole in this forum.
izzythepush
 
  0  
Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 05:06 pm
@Advocate,
Have you been reading Oscar Wilde?
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 08:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
you ignored a disgusting comment made by your chum Oralboy about a murdered British student.


Ummmm, Izzy, you've been doing the same thing yourself.

Quote:
Knowing **** all about a subject has never stopped you before.


Ummmm, Izzy, you've been doing the same thing yourself.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 01:50 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
You are a huge liar. I never discussed a woman by the name of Kercher. I don't even know who she is.

For some reason nearly all anti-Semites worship a whore who got herself murdered.

If you converse with anti-Semites long enough, they're bound to start ranting about her.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 01:52 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
??? Meredith Kercher ???

She's a whore who got herself murdered in Italy.

For most people her only significance is the fact that her scumbag family tried to use her death to make money by getting innocent people sent to prison.

But anti-Semites love to fixate on her for some unknown reason.

It's odd, but you can always tell if someone's an anti-Semite just by seeing if they worship her as if she were some kind of saint.

You're as wacked out as Foofie, Oralloy.

Well, since neither one of us are wacked out....

Note that, as always, every single thing I said is factually true.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  0  
Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 03:37 am
@JTT,
Not to your extent.
Advocate
 
  2  
Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 10:35 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Have you been reading Oscar Wilde?


I guess that means you admit being a big asshole.
0 Replies
 
JTT
 
  2  
Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 11:07 am
@izzythepush,
You get caught out again, Izzy, and all you can muster is this terribly lame response.
0 Replies
 
Moment-in-Time
 
  1  
Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 11:47 am
@Advocate,
Quote:

Assuming you are correct in your accusations about Israel, what does that have to do with Israel, which is the most humane country in the world?


Advocate, YOU are one confused puppy! You have the audacity to state Israel is the most humane country in the world?!?!? WHAT A LOAD OF BUNK!!!!! Israel is one of the world's most cunning nations on earth....it's as if Israel is a hybrid postconquest culture, bred from the ashes of Auschwitz. The Zionist nation gives the finger to the International community, paying lip service to the the Peace Talks, while all the time continue to build settlements AS BOLD AS YOU PLEASE in front of the world community!!!

After the Holocaust, the world took mercy on a people whom others had turned their backs on..... you were given 56% of Palestine to build on. Once the UN and Harry Truman gave the word for a modern Israel, you guys hit the road killing. You ran most of the Palestinians from their homes, many still holding the keys to the homes the Irgun gang forced them to flee from.

Israel is a prodigious liar! It creates this propaganda that Israel is always besieged, attacked by savages for no apparent reason at all. The fact is the Zionist nation keeps STEALING PALESTINIAN LAND!

Israel has managed to corrupt the US congress so these politicians don't give a fig for Palestinian issues, only what Israel wants, therefore their standard of justice is twisted and one-sided. The US went to war in Iraq to get rid of an enemy that the Zionist nation kept whining about, albeit that wasn't the only reason for invading Iraq. To sweeten the deal of invading a sovereign nation, Iraq, the oil wells were offered as an incentive for the greedy VP Dick Cheney; now Israel would like the US to send her troops in to get rid of Iran. Well, Israel, the US might have gone soft in the head with the Tea Party, but there are cooler heads in the Obama administration and trust me they have not gone mad yet! There is no way in hell Obama will go to war for Israel to get rid of Iran's nuclear facility, especially since there's no proof of one in actual existence at this time ready to launch! Still that hasn't stopped Israel from screaming they're about to be attacked. Israel would dearly love to attack Iran on its own but it realizes doing so would be biting off more than it can chew. It needs the US to do the dirty work and US and British military to die in place of Israeli military.

Advocate, take you head out from that place where the sun don't shine and realize the only people you're able to convince that Israel is so noble, ethical, concerned with the principles, the distinction between right and wrong are those with a mentally challenged problem.
JTT
 
  2  
Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 11:53 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
Advocate, take you head out from that place where the sun don't shine and realize the only people you're able to convince that Israel is so noble, ethical, concerned with the principles, the distinction between right and wrong are those with a mentally challenged problem.


That's precisely what you have to do as regards the US, MiT, because Israel is a piker compared to what the US has done, does on a daily basis.

What is wrong with you? The US has just come off two monumental war crimes with Iraq & Afghanistan, it's daily committing acts of terrorism around the world. Where do you muster up the gall to whine about other countries that don't come anywhere close to doing what the USA does?
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  0  
Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 11:57 am
@Moment-in-Time,
It just shows how stupid he's become since associating with Oralboy. That's exactly the sort of thing Oralboy would come out with, unthinking, straight from the gut and a bit pre-pubescent. He didn't say that Israel was humane, which would give a bit of room to manoeuvre, but the most humane country in the world. Not a chance.

That would be Iceland, No 1 on the GPI. The UK is at 44, above Oman but below Lithuania, the USA is at 99, just above China, but below Papua New Guinea. Israel enter at 150, above the Ivory Coast, but below Zimbabwe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index

Advocate
 
  2  
Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 12:21 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:

Assuming you are correct in your accusations about Israel, what does that have to do with Israel, which is the most humane country in the world?


Advocate, YOU are one confused puppy! You have the audacity to state Israel is the most humane country in the world?!?!? WHAT A LOAD OF BUNK!!!!! Israel is one of the world's most cunning nations on earth....it's as if Israel is a hybrid postconquest culture, bred from the ashes of Auschwitz. The Zionist nation gives the finger to the International community, paying lip service to the the Peace Talks, while all the time continue to build settlements AS BOLD AS YOU PLEASE in front of the world community!!!

After the Holocaust, the world took mercy on a people whom others had turned their backs on..... you were given 56% of Palestine to build on. Once the UN and Harry Truman gave the word for a modern Israel, you guys hit the road killing. You ran most of the Palestinians from their homes, many still holding the keys to the homes the Irgun gang forced them to flee from.

Israel is a prodigious liar! It creates this propaganda that Israel is always besieged, attacked by savages for no apparent reason at all. The fact is the Zionist nation keeps STEALING PALESTINIAN LAND!

Israel has managed to corrupt the US congress so these politicians don't give a fig for Palestinian issues, only what Israel wants, therefore their standard of justice is twisted and one-sided. The US went to war in Iraq to get rid of an enemy that the Zionist nation kept whining about, albeit that wasn't the only reason for invading Iraq. To sweeten the deal of invading a sovereign nation, Iraq, the oil wells were offered as an incentive for the greedy VP Dick Cheney; now Israel would like the US to send her troops in to get rid of Iran. Well, Israel, the US might have gone soft in the head with the Tea Party, but there are cooler heads in the Obama administration and trust me they have not gone mad yet! There is no way in hell Obama will go to war for Israel to get rid of Iran's nuclear facility, especially since there's no proof of one in actual existence at this time ready to launch! Still that hasn't stopped Israel from screaming they're about to be attacked. Israel would dearly love to attack Iran on its own but it realizes doing so would be biting off more than it can chew. It needs the US to do the dirty work and US and British military to die in place of Israeli military.

Advocate, take you head out from that place where the sun don't shine and realize the only people you're able to convince that Israel is so noble, ethical, concerned with the principles, the distinction between right and wrong are those with a mentally challenged problem.


You have to look at my statement in context. Israel has been amazing in its restraint considering the constant vicious attacks against it. I never heard of Iceland being attacked.

BTW, Israel has expanded into unowned and unoccupied land, which is its right. There is no nation called "Palestine, " which owns the land in question.

Contrary to some of the statements in this thread, Israel begged the Israeli Arabs not to flee in 1948. However, the invading forces told the Arabs to leave their homes to better enable the destruction of Israel and its people. They were told that they could return in two weeks, when Israel would have been conquered, and then could seize Jewish properties and have their way with Jewish women. Happily, to the amazement of everyone, Israel won the war.
Moment-in-Time
 
  1  
Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 12:44 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

It just shows how stupid he's become since associating with Oralboy


Advocate's post offers me, personally, a glimpse into his mental thinking. I once believed he was instinctively on the defensive regarding his country and this still might be a truism; however, I now observe Advocate to be absolutely blind to reasoning when it comes to the crimes of Israel; although not as morally reprehensible as Oralloy, who trashes the victim Meredith Kercher, implying her murder was a good thing. In my wildest imagination I cannot envision Advocate penning a statement like that towards a murdered victim.

Advocate, imo, is not a bad person, but feel surrounded (not too many posters defending Israel's stealing of Palestinian land) and feel he has to prevaricate seeing as how there is nothing good that can be said about Israel.
JTT
 
  2  
Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 12:50 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Wow! Nobody can do hypocrisy like an American.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Israel's Reality - Discussion by Miller
THE WAR IN GAZA - Discussion by Advocate
Israel's Shame - Discussion by BigEgo
Eye On Israel/Palestine - Discussion by IronLionZion
 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/04/2020 at 11:57:59